The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An End to All Things
Heya,

So I've narrowed down why exactly I've lost interest in CotH and, given my successful RP in other communities, I can only deduce that I have too many characters here, most of which I'm only halfly interested in.

Therefore! I am going, before Cata, to kill off a good majority of my characters. If any of you wishes to proceed and kill some of them in style and glorious battles that would make Goku swoon in envy, or if you have any events for which you need a mini boss, please let me know! I have a variety of people to end in a variety of ways!

The characters I will NOT kill are : Drena, Melina, Iselaine (unless Melina joins the Black Harvest), Kreeva OR Liliaena, Breya (if Iselaine dies) and Emma. :)

Those I could kill include : Alanya the evil warlock, Moira the tanky dwarf, Aretha the holier than thou, Horde hating pally, Koora the shadow goat (again), a plethora of dwarves, Alanthe the Kaldorei, and a few others.

So..lemme know if interested; I guess it could make good events and it would likely re-kindle my interest in CotH on those characters that do stay :)
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?

Don't you scare me like that.
I'll kill any characters you need me to :D
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
:D I know you would Ormica. I just wonder who and if we'd even make an event for it. Complete with Holy "DM that hates you players here for your first encounter eat this elder dragon" Nexus.

Why so scared? D: Drena doesn't die, so you get to be stalked by a little stout female dwarf until the end of your liiiiiiiiiiiiives >:D
Allons-y!

I think he was scared because the title of the thread and the first bit made it sound like you were leaving. Thankfully this is not the case :P
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
Oh! Oh no. I just mean that well for most of my characters it's going to go rather poorly. :p

It's hard to be optimist when you're facing a canyon flood, or a dragon burning your city down. :p
Allons-y!

Oh? Need a god story to kill your characters? I'm more then willing to help good friend. More lambs for the slaughter. Lemmi know if your interested.
Sure! I like good stories, possibly even roleplayed ones. And..yeah I have so many people. Please PM me or something!

(Okay it's 7 am, go to sleep Holy, you're tired)
Allons-y!

I totally feel you on this. It's why I'm reluctant to log in... because when I log-in to this new CotH I have downloaded, I will be deleting most, if not all, of my characters.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Can I take their souls, for my priest hehe.
You' seek me help?

[Image: vt4s.jpg]
Whirlenda died after attacking an inn in Dustwallow March and was buried there by wandering Tauren Kepora.

Alanya trapped a dozen people into a dreamscape of her own creation, and had to be killed in order for them to escape.

Alanthe has been enslaved and might be put on a bus.

Iselaine is to be killed by Cassius.

That leaves ... Moira and a few others, that could totally be killed.
Allons-y!

Moira's the last one, I'm afraid! (Except from either Drena or Kreeva, but this is secret stuff for now, so pretend I didn't say anything kay)

Who wants to defeat a dwarf, or at the very least, shame her so much she'll hide in the mountains and never come back ever again?
Allons-y!

Everyone has been taken care of, save Alanthe who will certainly survive. Thank you everyone, especially Cassius, Clovis, everyone in the Dreamscape event, Kepora (I don't remember your forum name q.q), Gavin and ... well I certainly forget people, but thank you everyone regardless :)
Allons-y!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things change Magikox 3 6,966 06-19-2015, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  2 things, guild/location Samlock 4 2,202 08-24-2014, 02:50 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Dk's, Can they forget certain racial things? Samlock 10 2,263 05-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Things That Make You Go LOK'TAR Jonoth 10 2,239 07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  A couple of things to mention. mdino 3 1,149 12-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Scow2