The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cataclysm Article
I bought an Issue of PC gamer recently with the main Article being on Cataclsym. On one of the pages was a map of Azeroth with captions telling about points of intrests, and events that might happen. I found many of these interesting, and thought I'd share.

Darkshore Destroyed
Tidal waves have demolished Auberdine and now is two seperate Zones, North, and South Darkshore.

Moving North
Garrosh wants to expand the Horde's influencein Kalimdor and is starting massive fortressed in Ahenvale.

Not So Desolate Desolace
Deathwing's earth cutting opens up a path for water to flow into Desolace. Replacing all that dreary gray with green, and blue.

Deathwing Kills Barrens Chat
Deathwing laid his path of destruction all over Azeroth, but made a special stop by the Barren to split it into two seperate zones North, and South Barrens.

Finnally Uldum
It's been on the Tanaris map taunting us for years, but now he Titan-themed dungeons of Uldum are open to players 80-85. Rumors of a Titan Super-weapon hidded within Uldum persist.

Elemental Plains
Elemental plains have crashed all over Azeroth, as fire, earth, water, and air. Elementals battle for dominance. Ragnaros rears his ugly head ovnce again to assault the World Tree at Mount Hyjal.

Orcs Only
Garrosh assumes command of the Horde, and retrofits Orgrimmar with black steel from Northrend, and kicks out all non-Orc(and the occasional Tauren) from the center portion of the city.

For The Horde
The Goblins are celebrating their membership into the Horde the only way Goblins know how: with massive, massive explosions. Specifically terraforming the whole of Azshara into a Horde Symbol.

Gilneas
The Worgen starting areas make heavy use of the new terrain-phasing system. Coastlines are destroyed and mountains leveled as you quest to contain the Worgen curse and Forsaken enemies threaning Gilneas

More for the Horde!
The Horde finally wins the longstanding Tarren Mill vs South Shore battle.South Shore succumbs to tidal waves caused by Deathwing's emergence.

For Gnomergan!
After five years of players purging Gnomergan of it's irradiated inhabitants, Gnomes may finally be able to reclaim their home as a new capital city for the Alliance...until they mess it up again.

Extreme City Makeover
All capital cities are being retrofitted to allow for flying mounts. The Ruins of Lordaeron are being greatly expanded, opening a giant pit that drops down into Undercity.

Deathwing Scar
Deathwing erupted out of the earth just a little South of Dun Morgoth, and Ironforge. The elemental plane of earth and Deepholm (the new Sanctuary) are located nearby aswell.

Bitter Rivals
With the Orc-Hating Varian Wrynn leading the Alliance and overzealous Garrosh commanding the Horde. Expect some serious Horde vs, Alliance conflicts to errupt.

Too Big
The developers used Stranglethorn Vale as an example of a zone that spans too wide a level range: expect massive alterations to quest mobs levels. they seemed confident Booty Bay would survive the Cataclysm.

Underwater Living
a seemingly Naga-themed dungeon located at the bottom of the ocean, the Abyssal Maw sports some great architecture and will let you test out the new underwater mounts.

My Theroies are that Ironforge will be destroyed by the eruption of Deathwing( If not Deathwing himself attacking the City), and Gnomer will be the new Alliance capital. I also think that Garrosh is going to try to become the new leader of the Horde. Also the only Orcs thingss should fit in with the servers lore, and increase tension between Forsaken, and Blood elfs against Orcs. I hope you found this interesting, like I did.
Quote:Garrosh has rebuilt Orgrimmar and has kicked all but the orcs and tauren out of the city proper, due to feeling the other races aren't "strong enough" to protect Orgrimmar.
So are the trolls, undead and Belfs kicked out of the Horde lore wise or something?
Oh thats just in Orgrimmar. >>
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
In retail my toon wont have a home city no more it would be Gnomer instead of
Ironforge :(...Thats if Ironforge gets pwned
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Alliance - Play Free Online Games
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Paladin - Play Free Online Games
More info may be found here-
http://www.cataclysmfrontlines.com/2009 ... -gamer-uk/
Bertrand Russell
... /shanks Garrosh

HOW DARE HE KICK OUT THE TROLLS.

ZANDALI RAEG!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
NeighborOfTheBeast Wrote:Moving North
Garrosh wants to expand the Horde's influencein Kalimdor and is starting massive fortressed in Ahenvale.
Not if the Night Elves have something to say about that. >=O

NeighborOfTheBeast Wrote:More for the Horde!
The Horde finally wins the longstanding Tarren Mill vs South Shore battle.South Shore succumbs to tidal waves caused by Deathwing's emergence.
Quote:More for the Horde!
Quote:Horde!
No surprise which faction blizzard likes more... ~.~ Ah well, more for the horde = more for the Alliance to destroy :D
What are happening with the trolls then since they are kicked out of Orgrimmar? Are they taken in by Cairne or have they finally mobilized against Zal?
Arinus Isgar - Citizen of Alterac
Rothas Darkcaller - Forsaken Imperialist
Gorum Stonefist - Servant of the Warsong
Durien Thunderbeard - Dwarven Priest of Lordaeron
Sathon Kothsor - Blood Knight
Yup.. Azeroth will be screwed in the next update. Hurray. /movesoutoftopic
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
I think this'll be interesting, I like Garrosh more than I do the current Thrall, so seeing him taking over isn't a bad thing, for me, hehe. I wonder what happens to him though, Thrall I mean, since Med'an became (or so I heard) the Guardian not too long ago it'll be hard for him to take that role. And he does appear on the Lost Isles, perhaps Garrosh takes over as warchief when Thrall is lost at sea? And if/when Thrall comes demanding the position back he claims that he's no longer worthy, or something to that effect.

I wanna see this play out, hehe.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Eh. I heard Thrall got captured by the Alliance and was imprisoned in one of those Arcane Cages when the Goblins on the Lost Isles helps him out. I'm assuming Garrosh didn't take over as Warchief violently and only took over since Thrall was captured by the enemy. Whether he will give back his position is another question. I'm assuming also that Thrall would be captured by the Alliance when Cataclysm erupted and from the concept arts given, he was helping out the people and bringing relief to them. Easy enough for the Alliance to come pick him up while helping out the relief efforts from Cata, I assume. But we'll see the real picture. I'm just having fun with my assumptions here.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
I approve of Trolls being kicked, their beliefs are too different from the Tauren and Orc, and up until cata Blizz has played the race off as "having a super close bond to Orcs". That bond never seemed realistic to me because, though they are both cultures based on war and conflict, their fundamental religion and religious practices are two very different paths. If anything, Trolls should be more violent then the Orcs by a long shot.

On that note I can't wait for Troll Druids... I am especially curious about what tribe they will be from. The Shatterspear seem a curious people, and I wonder whether they truly constitute as forest Trolls, they are not as bulky and neither does their fur support plant life, at least as the in-game models would have you believe. Perhaps they will be revealed as the missing link between Kal'dorai and Troll Kind? Or perhaps they are Dark Trolls. What Loa do they worship? All burning questions.

Also, I've heard rumor that Thrall is to be the new guardian of Tirisfal, like Nostra said. I like Thrall better then Me'dan.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Spoiler

Thrall is captured by the Alliance, and interred into a cage that definately have some magical properties, when let out he wtf pwns all of the Alliance in the area by turning you into a whirlwind that flies around and shoots lightning.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Walluce Wrote:The Shatterspear seem a curious people, and I wonder whether they truly constitute as forest Trolls, they are not as bulky and neither does their fur support plant life, at least as the in-game models would have you believe

They are jungle trolls too, I play one of my characters as one so I know. 8)
Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Returning Player - from before Cataclysm ghaskan 6 1,510 12-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Last Post: ghaskan
  Cataclysm and when we are in it. Thoradin 7 1,854 07-06-2013, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Cataclysm and TRP2 SachikoMaeda 11 2,703 05-02-2013, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Characters of Cataclysm! Hawk 36 6,672 02-17-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Sol
  A Matter of Life And Death (Cataclysm Forsaken Questions) Sol 4 1,370 11-21-2011, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Dae