The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

OOC Portal to the Academy!
Hello there! I was just wondering if a portal to the Academy on Fenris Isle could be added to the OOC Portals in WSG. I for one know of a number of people who would use it, and I think it would help the lower leveled Magi get to and from it easier as well!
I'd like to reinforce this suggestion with what little suggestive power I have. Maybe you could put it in the "RP Locations" part of the OOC portal NPC? I know I'd really love it if you did, and I'm sure quite a few others would too.
But what's stopping the non-mages exploit this? There is a barrier around it to stop those without magic powers to enter, so a portal wouldn't work, unless the Mods know the right coding for it.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I wanted Alliance...
I don't think people 'exploiting' the portal would be a problem. In fact, I think it could be actually quite useful, a requirement-less portal. I rolled Eroice as a paladin mechanic-wise (for the ease of leveling, I actually know how to PvE with one, and the ability to wear leather, mail, and plate opens up a wide variety of clothing options), even though she is a pyromancer in-character. I couldn't get in the area otherwise, unless I badgered a Game Master, and I'm sure they have better things to do than to teleport Sin'Dorei around.

I'm trying to make a half-intelligent point here, but I'm only half awake here and my brain isn't functioning at it's best.
"The only difference between me and a homeless man is my job. I will do whatever it takes to survive...like I did when I was homeless."
Also, the barrier around the Academy has been taken down, due to lower level Mages not being able to gain access.
Yeah, I'd support this, sounds like a good idea.
[Image: Signature.png]
I do detest reviving an old topic, but it seems there is a need for a portal once again now that RP shall be gravitating towards the Academy.

And why make a new topic when you can just revive the same one?
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Jolly good show!

Rest assured, I'll add the academy as a destination on the RP Portal. Ideally, it should be working again once I get the new server up and running.
Thanks Kret.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uninstanced Zul'Aman OOC Portal Aphetoros 1 1,028 01-02-2015, 01:46 AM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  Portal Trainer? Maarten 9 1,740 11-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Tol Barad OOC Portal Thoradin 2 893 08-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Blackrock OOC portal ProjectRandom 5 1,252 08-09-2013, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Edgar
  An RP Area needs OOC Portal MstrCorvus 3 1,067 06-29-2013, 11:10 AM