The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Forum Updating
Hello, Relapse here. Just wanted to give a quick heads up to newer players and older alike; that some of the forum's posts regarding rules and whatnot be updated. I myself have fell victim to having a character locked because I was unaware of this particular rule no longer in use.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4813

"Actually a bit of a minor change, for the most part. Henceforth, the max level a character will be able to be before having an approved profile up is 50. Previously, if a character got to 50 (or higher) without having an approved profile, the character would be locked until the profile got approved."

I wasn't aware that this rule was still not in place, and others might not either. One of my characters who has an approved profile was locked, due to this policy being old and outdated, according to one of the GM's in game. So just a heads up, I think some of the posts should be updated to help clear any miss-thoughts or discrepancies for all alike. Thank you.

P.S - The wiki should be updated as well A.S.A.P

http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Once_Connected

"f you are new to the server: To be leveled to 80, you will need to first get out there and RP! Established players should vouch for you after good RP sessions. Once we have heard from enough people that you are a mature player (read the rules), you will be leveled. "

Ta-ta, oh and happy role playing. :)

~Relapse
I've noticed alot of the rules still have not been updated. Please, please, please try to update them A.S.A.P!
I updated the Wiki page and added a point to the first link to make it clearer.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updating the Wiki Diethe 3 1,199 09-28-2013, 08:01 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Forum RP? Bovel 10 18,764 12-14-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post: DaveM
  Post Lich King Forsaken, NEEDS UPDATING! mangaboy111 12 1,783 03-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Last Post: mangaboy111
  Updating to Cataclysm mangaboy111 59 7,513 03-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SpiralLateralus
  Profile updating attritin 3 872 10-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Qaza