The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Roleplay Question
I have a RP question for IC faction alignments.
Could a character be aligned with the Defias Brotherhood or is that against the rules? If it isn't allowed, surely the character could be a Defias sympathizer, yes?
Answers are much appreciated.
A rose? But I'm still moving, aren't I? This isn't my funeral just yet.
~Valary Bane
Working for them would be in violation of our rules against playing universally hostile NPC factions, yeah, which is in place primarily because you'd be KoS for everyone, would probably try and kill most people on sight accordingly and because there's no way of making these NPCs friendly to reflect such membership, among probably some other reasons that I can't pull off the top of my head, heh.

A sympathiser? Certainly, though you'd have to have a pretty idealistic view of them. They're less "exploited workers making a stand against Stormwind's corrupt nobility" as they are "assortment of ruthless thugs and bandits" these days, especially after VanCleef was killed off in the lore. Also, you're liable to be charged with treason if your sympathies are revealed in Stormwind - though if you keep a lid on it, sure, why not?
Thank you very much!
A rose? But I'm still moving, aren't I? This isn't my funeral just yet.
~Valary Bane

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you deal with Roleplay ruts? KomodoTheCashew 10 3,948 09-23-2014, 02:44 AM
Last Post: cartoonkarl
  Roleplay and adult themes DanFernandez 34 7,747 06-22-2014, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Your Favorite Character [To Roleplay] Xigo 47 8,521 03-06-2014, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Children of the Earthmother - A guide to tauren roleplay (incomplete) ghaskan 7 4,965 02-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ghaskan
  Your Level Affecting Your Roleplay Spiralin 20 3,562 02-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Spiralin