The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback not Pat on the back.
Okay, so it has been brought to my attention that I have been bothering/offending a large lot of you. I'm not saying all but some of you have felt attacked or upset in some way by my actions either OOCly or ICly. I would like to say a couple of things. First off, it was -never- my intention to be detrimental to this server or community, I have enjoyed my RP here and some of the interesting experiences I have shared with others across the world. Second, Due to my outspoken personality, I sometimes feel the need to explain my actions that I feel may have been misinterpreted due to text. What to me is coming off as trying to explain myself, may come off to others as frustrated and "QQing". Again this is -not- my intention. Lastly, please keep in mind that I would like to clarify some of the events you may have had problems with. I am well aware I have crossed the lines in some aspects, I am only human and thus imperfect. -But- what I want to know is what upsets you all, and what I do that you actually like so I can focus on improving my interactions with the Server.

As the title suggests This is feedback not pat on the back. So though Feedback is positive as well as negative, it should be constructive overall. If I've upset you, tell me what happened, why it upset you and things like that. If you enjoy my RP, tell me what you like about it, an incident you enjoyed and maybe ways I can still improve. I appreciate it.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
First of all, you excel at player versus environment scenarios. You've led me(on Elil) and others on numerous such mini-events. You're also good at creating an atmosphere, and do so exceedingly well. I refference here an event that was, though recent, sadly only witnessed by the two of us. Zariel's meeting with Lina.
On a more negative side, I find it hard to bring up anything of worthwile substance. I could hint here, that, though you play a diverse range of characters, you tend to focus on a few, not bothering to delve deeper into the stories of others, but then again, I'm nitpicking here, trying to find some flaw that doesn't really exist. We all have our mains and alts, and like RP-ing some better than others.

All in all, I consider you an exemplary RP-er, one that, to me, has always been fair. Again, I speak only for myself.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
One word: Maku!

*cough* Anyway! I've only RPed with Umbra and Maku, enjoyed the RP alot, and only heard a little when Jid was nearby. I'd very much like to RP with you again, maybe a re-match with Umbra and Drakus since I had to go in the middle of the last one a while back. Or some good ol' Groc and Maku RP in a tavern or somethin'! :)

OOC: Now I don't talk to you as much as some of my other friends sowwy but you -are- fun to hang out with and real good company! \o
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
As I've only RPed with you a few times on Cerise and one time with Sanaaya, I can only give maybe a small few words regarding your RPing as a whole.

Generally, though, you're absolutely great. You can create a very good atmosphere conducive for RPing, and you really do aim to do what it is your character would do. You have a very good characterization and, in times of mini-events, you're always open to latecomers joining in out of the blue.

I haven't found many negative things to nitpick about you as an RPer, aside from that you seem to have a lot of characters, but very few which have a very solid grounding in the RP world. 3: Like what Elil said - I do enjoy the moments I can RP with your other characters, as I can easily find them, however!
[Image: princesssig.jpg]

There is always a way.
I've had several encounters with you. Since you're asking for honesty, I'll give you some very blunt, very straightforward things. You -do- seem to be very intelligent, and hard working with your roleplay, and there are quite a few times I have liked RPing with you. However, I've noticed more than a few speed bumps in the RP. Right off the bat, I noticed some unusual quirks about your characters, such as your BloodElf wanting to learn as much as he could about Draenei. Now, I understand a thirst for knowledge, but I also know there is a -huge- hostile rivalry between Drae and Belves.

I also notice, that you like to give players a lot of RP, through your guild. Something I love to encourage, is for someont to take up the mantle in a leader role. Anything like this is a good thing, and to be honest, more players should do this.

As for your OOC attitude, I think you should take a lot of things less personally when it's IC. Roleplaying with me on my actual Rensin character... you should really know that he's just plain screwed, and shouldn't be taken seriously. But you should act this way with -all- players, and their characters. I've seen you on more than one occasion calling someone out over something minimal, and having to do with RP, but when it came to me doing IC junk to you ya didn't say anything.

Another thing, try not to defend every action you do when people say stuff to you. One of the hardest things about playing with people that do this, is that it -feels- like they are saying "Okay, I understand your way but I don't care".

I honestly think you have a lot of potential. Rought out the edges, try not to carry this stuff OOC, concentrate a little less on making yourself super epic, and try to blend in a little more with the crowd. Just because your a deathknight, doesn't mean you are the strongest.

I honestly think if you fine tune this, you'll be a great RPer. Don't take offense to what I just said, or try to explain it, it's just my suggestion to you since you asked, and I really hope it helps you in developing yourself on CoTH.

Good luck.

-Sin.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Hmm...Let's see... There's not a lot of bad things i can say. I've RPed with a few of your characters and you always try and include everyone into the RP which is a great aspect most people should have. Lol that's more a pat on the back but whatever. xD
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
Hmmmm. I have to say, I agree a little bit with Rensin. Just don't let things niggle you OOCly. :) Open-mindedness is something that benefits all of CotH (and the world, really).

Other than that... *Umbra* + Avia = epic. Also, despite what you say about Baigon, he has a boatload of potential (Yes. Very punny.). You just need to work on him a bit more. (He is almost the perfect counter to Avia's personality - just needs to be a little more.. objective? objectionable? Ah! A nay-sayer!).

Again, I agree with Elil as well: You create a beautiful Rp setting with your exploration scenes. If you were to meet my gaming group IRL, you would already have passed the GM test.

:)
I would like to say thank you for the feedback and your honesty. It is something that I will try my very hardest to incorporate as I -love- CoTH and all the different dynamics our personalities and backgrounds bring to our fictitious individuals. I agree, I need to separate myself from my characters sometimes, as their fate is not my own and or no way shape or form related to me. I also should try to flesh out my other characters to have more of a variety, maybe that way I wont be so focused on the fate of one character as I would have more characters I enjoy.

As Of Now my favorites are.

Jidaeo ( big surprise )
Maku ( classic )
Umbra ( could use work but she's fun to play )
Raphael ( Who I'd love to play more )
And...Hmm. I guess the point has been made lol. out of 15+ chars liking 4 isn't good lol. Kaleeko is ok. so 4 1/2 :P

I will strive to improve in these area's now that they are articulately brought to my attention. Thank you, everyone I appreciate this, as this feedback is something I needed to better my experience and all of your experiences with me. Please keep them coming! :mrgreen:
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
ThePharaoh Wrote:Okay, so it has been brought to my attention that I have been bothering/offending a large lot of you. I'm not saying all but some of you have felt attacked or upset in some way by my actions either OOCly or ICly. I would like to say a couple of things. First off, it was -never- my intention to be detrimental to this server or community, I have enjoyed my RP here and some of the interesting experiences I have shared with others across the world. Second, Due to my outspoken personality, I sometimes feel the need to explain my actions that I feel may have been misinterpreted due to text. What to me is coming off as trying to explain myself, may come off to others as frustrated and "QQing". Again this is -not- my intention. Lastly, please keep in mind that I would like to clarify some of the events you may have had problems with. I am well aware I have crossed the lines in some aspects, I am only human and thus imperfect. -But- what I want to know is what upsets you all, and what I do that you actually like so I can focus on improving my interactions with the Server.

As the title suggests This is feedback not pat on the back. So though Feedback is positive as well as negative, it should be constructive overall. If I've upset you, tell me what happened, why it upset you and things like that. If you enjoy my RP, tell me what you like about it, an incident you enjoyed and maybe ways I can still improve. I appreciate it.

You've reminded me of a quote I read in the Quotes section here:

Quote:Posted by: Hadrix - Sunday, 08 February 2009 05:56

"Never try to read emotions from blocks of text. It will end in sadness sooner or later, and you know it." ~Unknown (Hadrix)

I absolutely adore your outspoken and blunt personality. I've found myself laughing at some of the things you've said on more than a few occasions. I can't quite think of anything you've done that can really be taken as offensive, but I understand that not everyone has "thick skin" with respect to these things. Having had this issue myself, I don't really think there is a solution to the problem. You said that it's never your intention to be rude, and I respect that, but you can't please everyone every time, and it wouldn't be fair for you to have to stop yourself from saying something out of fear you'll offend someone. Especially since that's not your intention! I wonder, when are the -really- rude folks going to step up and apologize?

As for your RP, I've really only RPed with Raph, and goodness is that fun. Lexi and him are an amazing duo. I'm going to start RPing Lexi again and you're always welcome! :twisted:
Welp. I suppose I post my feelings on the topic.

We have been RPing together since...What? Mid-October? November maybe with Jidaeo. He appears to be your recent main of choice, maybe because you enjoy playing him, maybe because their are more RP environments, or possibly because RPing with me is just so awesome you go on sweet adventures with him.

Our characters have been on both sides of the spectrum together; feeling both love and lust AND utter disgust and hate. During each of the times, I saw wonderful qualities of you...As well as some not-so-wonderful ones...

We will start with the good:

1. You are a magnet, people just attract themselves to you and your RP. It is a trait to be envied to say the least.

2. You like going out of your way to get people involved in the Roleplay. Whether they are draenei or Sin'Dorei, you always try to get everyone involved.

3. You are quite creative in what you decide to RP. The character's always are unique and different, which is awesome.

And onto the Bad:

1. Sometimes you jump the gun and do not let people say/emote anything, and by the time they do, it doesn't seem to make sense with the new emotes you have.

2. Sometimes you push your epicness on a little strong. An example of this would be, the other day Selena was doing basic spells and you turned them automatically into epic without really asking me. This has happened several times before. I mean, I like that you are emoting getting hit and the like, but sometimes you make it over the top and not like what my character would be/was/is doing.

3. Sometimes I feel like when I am RPing with you, that I am in an anime. The moves and the mannerisms remind of those over the top sort of characters.

4. You are Jidaeo, therefore you fail.

Ta-da. Evaluation done.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Since I have nothing better to do, I decided to use some of my spare enormous amount of free time to post some feedback for ye.
While I have only RPed with Jid so far due to my extreme focus on Halrodin, I think I can still say that I'm pretty sure ye are one hell of an RPer. As said before you are good very good at involving everyone. l also like how you make up a storyline and involve people just through the RPing, not even needing a single word OOCly.

Ye have a few bad points too, of course. One is that you sometimes overact your hit-emotes not just of your character himself, but also of the monsters which are being fought during the RP. I mean for example you let Hal blow up a Terrorguard, while he is still a pretty incompetent priest.
f**k you and die!
Living is so damn painful
It's col to be dead and grateful
Nothing can hurt you any more
anyhow death is so much more!
- Norther - Death Unlimited

[Image: dragonanimated_373684.gif]
CLICK IT!....Please?
Yeah * scratches head * Anime tends to be my muse...Its soooo sweeet. lol. *clears throat* But highly illogical, I do the epic scenes for the sake of...dramatic effect. I must tone this down as not everyone enjoys anime as I do. This is something I will keep an eye on in the future. I try to be creative and unique, but this doesn't not need over the top flashy-ness or cool explosions.

My bad on that, as I know I do it -all- the time. Must...Detox some anime a bit. But it's soooo swee- * clears throat * Right. This is something I -will- tone down, I would like for anyone RPing with me to kindly whisper me when I take it a little to far. As this is something I do with all my RP. This way I can retcon the emote so I don't leave you like " :roll: wuduhfuh?" lol Great points are being made, I was unaware I made others feel this way. I am genuinely excited to hear your responses. Please continue!

And for the people who have responded so far, Thank you honestly. I feel this should make me a better role player and hopefully someone who the whole server can enjoy RPing with. I apologize for any events (you or the people who share the same sentiments) that have left you like -.- . "This dude is trippin'."

But please I'd like more to speak up, I can only become better if you all tell me what it is about me that you dislike/like. I'd really appreciate it.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Azheron Got me curious, Now that I am no longer on CoTH Death Row. ( at least I hope lol ) I'm still curious how I am doing.

Chars in the side bar. Things that have happened since then have been both Island events, as Raph I think has developed more. The whole Jidaeo thing... its all in the signature. And Sanguis has been added since this was originally made I believe. I'm looking for honesty on what I should improve on as well as what my strengths are so I can play to that more. And if I irritate you tell me that shiz too.

If you got somethin' to say then say it. Thank you it is appreciated. Just trying to document my progress if any.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Alright, this is like... Feeding the back of the one that's fed your back, no?

So! I don't -think- I have RP'd with you. BUT.

I've read all of yar storylines. And they. Are. Awesome. Ridiculously epic!

I think I sent you a message about it, no? When you're like... Reading the text, going "It was raining." Then there's rain-sounds in the background. Then it goes, "And suddenly, a thunder sound exploded from the skies", and you hear the thunder. YOU HEAR. THE. THUNDER. And the oh-so-amazing FF7 music was an awesome choice.

You make all my storylines die in shame.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Wait, critisism? What does that mean? :O

... Anyhow. Yeah, as Cressy said, I think you do write some parts of the stories rather... Animeishly, instead of realistically. I'm not sure of is it a bad or a good thing?

I might come up with more later.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Now I'm back. Ben 4 1,073 03-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Ben