The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Testing for 3.3.2
Starting at some point tomorrow, I'll be updating the server to only accept 3.3.2 clients on a temporary basis. -If- stability isn't a problem for about a day or two, then it will be permanent. This means that if you already have an extra 3.3.2 WoW installation (say, for retail), you can test logging into the server on it. If you don't, and if you have the HDD space, I would suggest to try making a copy of your WoW folder and patching up one of them (to be safe, I'd suggest to make a copy of your one WoW folder and patch that one up, not the copy (as the patch may automatically try to patch up your main WoW folder anyway, even if you run the patcher in the copied folder)).

I wanted to test a new database to bring along with 3.3.2, but I think that will take a bit too long to try and time with this. So, everything will be the same once testing begins!

Be prepared!
THANK YOU!!!! CotH, beware, theres a noob around the corner, and he's fast approaching...
PRAISE THE ALL FATHER! *Bows.* \o/
|
/\
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
I can't download patches anyways, since I've been living in an army barracks with crappy connection for two weeks D:
I will be back in the states in two more days, and by then I'm sure you've all figured out what's what, so I'll wait it out and see if it stays up. :D I hope it works, because I wan't the features 3.3 has.
=] yay been waiting forever lol
Of all the things that come with this, the one thing I'm really looking forward to, are all the people who patched up, and will be coming back now. :D
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Zunaj Wrote:Of all the things that come with this, the one thing I'm really looking forward to, are all the people who patched up, and will be coming back now. :D
This!
...*sniff* sweeet....I can't wait...!
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Currently Testing 3.3.5! Kretol 39 7,752 06-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Testing 3.3.5 shortly! Kretol 1 911 06-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Testing 3.3.3 Kretol 21 3,911 05-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Judgernaut
  Testing Beginning for 3.3.2! Kretol 21 4,183 02-15-2010, 06:14 AM
Last Post: dastmo
  Another shot at testing dedicated Kretol 5 1,658 01-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Velasco