The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Testing Beginning for 3.3.2!
The server will be coming down within about an hour to make the transition from 3.2.2 to 3.3.2. As stated in the previous news post, please be sure you are not simply patching up if you only have one WoW installation. To be safe, create an extra WoW folder and patch only one of them, and then feel free to log in once the server's back up. If you already have a 3.3.2 installation, well, you're ahead of the game!

We'll probably be testing it for a day or two. If it's super-buggy or crashy, I will likely change back. Therefore, as I stated before, take any steps required to be able to change back as well if necessary.

I'll post once again when the server is down.
Sweet action, maybe I can play again :D

nub
Server's currently down! Now to go through the process of making a copy of the DB for backup and changing files. Wewt!
time to pretend I'm working to keep my internet up then! How long will that take, on estimate? Around an hour? If more then I'll join you tomorrow.
Server's back up! I had already made all the files I needed a couple days ago, so I just needed to recompile the code.

As a reminder, the server is now only accepting 3.3.2 clients for testing. After patching, be SURE you recheck your realmlist:
Spoiler:
set realmlist coth.game-host.org
set patchlist coth.game-host.org
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us
Anyone who assumes they'll be able to just patch up and immediately play without re-changing their realmlist will be mocked. Furthermore, as another reminder, be certain you are running WoW from Wow.exe, not the Launcher. Otherwise, you'll likely get an error saying something about needing to change your account to a Battle.net account.
Much love to the Kretolman! It works smoothly.
Hehe, I -can- patch up foolishly like that! Hooray for being able to switch characters between two accounts! LOL
The Wow folder is 16 Gb and I only have 15 Gb free so I cannot make a duplicate, is there some other way I can patch up with easy reverting it?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Nurpe. :/
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Does it seem to run fine so far at least?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Only problem I had was when I updated my addons, I cannot anymore listen or speak in the Chat Channels but it says there that I am part of it.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Make sure to check your chat settings so you haven't disabled the chat visibility or something, I know I've had that happen a few times after updates.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nah. It's the DisplayID by Ethos Addon. I removed it and the chat's working again. Seems outdated.
Main Characters:

I'll update all the 'hosted' mods shortly after we make the transition official (which should be tomorrow... well, later today... assuming nothing bad suddenly crops up).
Correction...GHR. GHR prevents me to chat when activated.
Main Characters:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Currently Testing 3.3.5! Kretol 39 7,752 06-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Testing 3.3.5 shortly! Kretol 1 911 06-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Roxas65