The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Testing 3.3.3
Sometime tonight, I will bring down the server and update the code. Thanks to the ArcEmu devs, it now supports 3.3.3!

Therefore, for any of you that have two WoW folders (one for CotH and one for retail), feel free to change your retail realmlist to test it out. For those -only- on retail, please feel free to do the same!

For those that only have one WoW folder that's at 3.3.2, DO NOT PATCH UP YET! Let us do some testing first so you don't have to downpatch.

I'll make another post once I'm bringing the server down for update-age.
Initiating the count-down! Bringing the server down to update the code, and I'll post again once it's back up with 3.3.3 for testing.
Just to let you know, you can no longer log on with 3.3.2. You get an error. I'll now try logging in with 3.3.3
Pain is an illusion.
Wellllllll, I've got 3.3.3 on my portable HDD (My girlfriend plays retail. D:), so I'll gladly test! Just give me thumbs up, and I shall log on and be awesome!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Alright, server's back up! Remember, you need 3.3.3 to log in. For those that -only- have a 3.3.2 installation, I'd highly advise not to patch up yet.

One of the things I needed to take out to facilitate a smooth transfer was the AHBot. I know that it -could- have been the cause of some crashes, but I'll test it later on to verify whether it was indeed the cause.
It says it is unable to validate game version when using my 3.3.3
Pain is an illusion.
Double-check you have the proper revision. Also double-check your realmlist. I logged in with no issues when using my retail folder.
At the bottom left corner of my screen it says 3.3.3 (11685)

EDIT: Turns out I have an old build, updating now
Pain is an illusion.
Well, it seems that I am experiencing no problems whatsoever with 3.3.3.

However, one thing I could suggest is possibly re-enabling "Raise Dead", AKA the Death Knight's Ghoul spell, to see if it still presents issues regarding previous Ghouls sticking around and attacking players. I must say, it is quite difficult to RP a Death Knight without the iconic Ghoul at his disposal.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
We're going up? Yay!

Also, I'm at fathers so you picked the best time to test this, ever.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Sooo. . . We're at 3.3.3a? Right?

Edit: Yes we are, it seems stable enough.
Yup, so far seems pretty stable.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
Oh goody, all seems well apart from 1 tiny thing that may just be a bug or just my insanely bad luck. Tip to those who have Hunters: Rather not summon your pet right now... Now I can't log onto my character, yay! Other than that, all seems well and I like the new features of the patch.
I can help you guys test in a few minutes. I can't help myself, I have to update so I can play CotH... as a GRUNT!. Wooohoooo. Hopefully this update doesn't make my ticket time rediculous. :P

Anyways, see you in game.

Edit: Never mind. :( Anyone know what this means?

"The update could not be applied.
The patch "enUS\DBFilesClient\Achievement.dbc" could not be applied. (Invalid source file size: expected 618283, actual 603960.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)
To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors."
Elendril Wrote:I can help you guys test in a few minutes. I can't help myself, I have to update so I can play CotH... as a GRUNT!. Wooohoooo. Hopefully this update doesn't make my ticket time rediculous. :P

Anyways, see you in game.

Edit: Never mind. :( Anyone know what this means?

"The update could not be applied.
The patch "enUS\DBFilesClient\Achievement.dbc" could not be applied. (Invalid source file size: expected 618283, actual 603960.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)
To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors."
I've been having the same error message I believe.

Edit: Wait, no. I get...
The file "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\backup-enUS.MPQ.temp" could not be created. If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (InstallerFile::Create)
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Currently Testing 3.3.5! Kretol 39 7,752 06-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Testing 3.3.5 shortly! Kretol 1 911 06-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Testing Beginning for 3.3.2! Kretol 21 4,183 02-15-2010, 06:14 AM
Last Post: dastmo
  Testing for 3.3.2 Kretol 7 1,970 02-11-2010, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Drak
  Another shot at testing dedicated Kretol 5 1,658 01-19-2010, 08:50 PM