The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

EVENT:The ultimate tournament in The Barrens arena!
Hello CotH ! :)

I want to try my self out for an event,for the first time!

I will make it simple so it requires less attantion from me!
It will be a tournament that will happen at the arena in The Barrens.my idea is to gather some people of any races,horde or alliance...i don't mind...
I want to make it simple but i want to find an idea of a ...reward or a price that will be given to the winner ICly to give a reason for people to come else then my own entertainement...i mean the entertainement of my character,Seizael...
So yup this is about it!
So i want you guys to give me ideas for the reward...not to Over power please my char is not a rich dude...just something that worth to travel and smach some jaws...
And any tips and ideas to help me in the event will be appreciated! :)

Thank you !

[Edit] If you want to join say "I want to join" as simple as it might be!
I will post only the basic idea to not reveal the little suprise there might be or create any metagaming.

Event:The Barrens>Ratchet Arena.
OOC Time:Not decided yet,it may be cool to tell me what time it would be good for everyone and what day! i will try to take the majority,and by the way i am from Canada.
IC Time:No preferences,i don't care at all,the time it will be when the event will begin...it will be it!
Now im thinking about other thing to add and waiting for more people! ^^
☆•__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__•☆
I wish i could be there right now
^_^
Iid join this event. It's not the first time there is a tournament on COTH, but I've never joined one myself, so I'd love this idea.

As for a price. I really don't know. . . It has to be something special. A mount would be nice, but most of the awesome one's are prohibited by COTH rules. such as dragons, phoenixes etc.

My personal opinion would be some kind of special item, don't know which one, and a flashy title. Maybe I'll come up with some item later.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Roxas65 Wrote:Iid join this event. It's not the first time there is a tournament on COTH, but I've never joined one myself, so I'd love this idea.

As for a price. I really don't know. . . It has to be something special. A mount would be nice, but most of the awesome one's are prohibited by COTH rules. such as dragons, phoenixes etc.

My personal opinion would be some kind of special item, don't know which one, and a flashy title. Maybe I'll come up with some item later.

Well i cannot afford a mount for someone else,both ICly and OOCly.
and i said something OOC...well now that i think so this would be a weak event if there is a weak price,its more for the RP,i will really try to find something that is not binded to me once i take it or not too expensive.
A tabard would have been nice but it get soulbound as soon as its out of the seller...maybe a special weapon or item...but there is not much thing i can do...oh and i don't have that program where we can create costum items,i just don't know how to use it!
☆•__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__•☆
^_^
Ask someone else to do it for you? I bet there are lots of people here willing to help you with this. Even if it is a special price or not, I guess many characters would join just for the glory and honor of winning. am I wrong?
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
jak13 Wrote:As for a price. I really don't know. . . It has to be something special. A mount would be nice, but most of the awesome one's are prohibited by COTH rules. such as dragons, phoenixes etc.
Why not take an admission fee? Competitors will need to pay, say, 20g to compete. Or some other arbitrary number. Winner gets, say, 60% of the gold accumulated. Second place can get 30%. Third gets 10%. And then if you have any other prizes in mind (pet, whatever), you can include it or use some of the funds to acquire it.

Keep in mind, too, that recognition can be a great prize. A thread detailing the exploits of the winner(s) with pictures and posters or something would be awesomely cool. Plus characters would be able to share details of the fights, thereby garnering further recognition.

Edit: I'm assuming that you guys are meaning "prize" instead of "price" in the above posts.
That would be 120%

Ummm.....
Ummm... I was in the middle of an Icecrown Raid when I wrote it, so I kept tabbing in and out to play. Sorry for the mistake. I'd started editing it when you replied.
Roxas65 Wrote:Ask someone else to do it for you? I bet there are lots of people here willing to help you with this. Even if it is a special price or not, I guess many characters would join just for the glory and honor of winning. am I wrong?

I wanted to do the Event.i just want to see how i can handle it to get used to it so i can be able to make others!
but i can't spare any help i could het off course,but for the leading i prefer to lead it my self or it will be chaos...
But during the event any tips might help!
^_^
Piroska Wrote:
jak13 Wrote:As for a price. I really don't know. . . It has to be something special. A mount would be nice, but most of the awesome one's are prohibited by COTH rules. such as dragons, phoenixes etc.
Why not take an admission fee? Competitors will need to pay, say, 20g to compete. Or some other arbitrary number. Winner gets, say, 60% of the gold accumulated. Second place can get 30%. Third gets 10%. And then if you have any other prizes in mind (pet, whatever), you can include it or use some of the funds to acquire it.

Keep in mind, too, that recognition can be a great prize. A thread detailing the exploits of the winner(s) with pictures and posters or something would be awesomely cool. Plus characters would be able to share details of the fights, thereby garnering further recognition.

Edit: I'm assuming that you guys are meaning "prize" instead of "price" in the above posts.

Great idea,it is noted! thanks!
^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Piroska's Ultimate Timeline Beltharean 9 1,838 11-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Meltharas006
  Clash Company's Tanaris Tournament QuantumLegacy 0 613 08-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Last Post: QuantumLegacy
  Ultimate Engineer Ben 17 2,251 04-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Ben
  The Ratchet Arena Drinking Game Piroska 0 828 03-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Piroska