The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ultimate Engineer
So, whossit? Drakus, Rigley, Spiligrack, Piken, or maybe one of you?! How can we resolve this? Any ideas?!
Gundam battle.
☃ This is my snowman. He's there to remind me how much I hate the snow.
There are far to many different engineering styles and perspectives for one to be ultimate. :P
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zssd-3NjW7M[/youtube]
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
^
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
We must build Steam Armors, asap! *was totally already gonna make one*
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
Actually, not a bad concept, just not with the steam armour. Build robots to fight, like on Robot Wars [did anyone watch that?!] in an area like Dalaran sewers. Roll combat, with the winner taking home nothing, but the honour! This would be a monthly contest I reckon. To win, you obviously destroy the opponents machine, and the winner has time to make repairs, so that his machine is at the same standard as when it started.

Genius! Quite literally! Well, would anybody like to host this until I get back?
Firstly brilliant video.
Secondly, i would think the best way would be a Engineering contest, of course covering different aspects of Engineering (Usefulness, explosives, most creative etc.) and sort it from there.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Actually, yes, that's better. A regulated Gadget Show type thing that goes alongside, the ideas being ensured are not too hi-tec by the GM team, if at all possible, that runs alongside the arena contest! Brilliant!
But, but, what about the guys who are more Tech-magey-ish? Don't they count?
... I want to see the robot wars!

Make event nao!
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
This seems like a great concept, but how we would go through with it, I'm not sure. You'd have to pick a location, get competitors, ect.
warmonger Wrote:This seems like a great concept, but how we would go through with it, I'm not sure. You'd have to pick a location, get competitors, ect.
I have a sneaky suspicion that finding competitors won't be an issue. There are a lot of engineers on this server who are currently very active in their professions and who are roleplaying it as part of their larger overall stories. Hopefully, something like this would tie in beautifully with their stories.
Engineering Guild should be made. Why fight over the best Engineer when we could all be one! *Holy Music* League of Steam, or something IDK we should though.
I agree with NeighborOfTheBeast. An engineering guild would be good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Piroska's Ultimate Timeline Beltharean 9 1,838 11-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Meltharas006
  EVENT:The ultimate tournament in The Barrens arena! jak13 8 1,341 03-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Last Post: jak13
  The Ultimate RP Addon garrett 10 2,007 11-30-2009, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Aerlyn