The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Warning: Patch 3.3.3 (Don't do it!)
As an FYI, patch 3.3.3 comes out today on retail servers. For those of you that play on both retail and here and use the same folder, I'd advise to make a copy of your WoW folder before patching the normal one up. I'd also suggest to use the copy of the folder to remain at 3.3.2, and continue running Wow.exe to prevent auto-patching.

For those that only play here, you don't have to worry! Just ensure you're still using a shortcut to Wow.exe to prevent auto-patching. Furthermore, to prevent patching accidentally, I'd suggest to rename the "Blizzard Updater.exe" file to something like "Blizzard Updater.exe.bak" so it's effectively impossible for it to apply any patch inadvertently.
What are we going to do about the patches for reclamation in retail? Will the mobs just be deleted and we keep the landscape changes, because they'll be better than what we can make with building blocks/preformed buildings?
Kretol Wrote:remain at 3.3.2
So we're staying on 3.3.2? :D 'least that's what my slow mind thinks, and if so then good! If not, then I won't be playing on CotH if it updates since the other server I'm also on is staying 3.3.2 so far.

Whaaat? Everyone plays on more than just CotH...
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Dilnubus Wrote:Whaaat? Everyone plays on more than just CotH...

Not true! I tried to play on another server a few weeks ago. I just stared at the screen for a few blank moments and cried.

Then I switched my realmlist back.
Okay, not everyone, but some =P Hey, it's a friend of mine's server and I feel it's my duty as a friend to help support it by playing there too.
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Yeah, all the private RP servers pretty much patch up at the exact same time. Everyone's subject to the whim of ArcEmu!
Jason Wrote:Dilnubus wrote:

Uhgod, what? D:

I... was about to patch up. >>
Will the server eventually be updated to 3.3.3?

.....cause I kinda already patched my game...
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...15&t=18243
I accidentally did it. Cry I changed the wtf file and opened wow from the wow.exe but it still wanted me to update so I assumed it was the update for 3.3.2 but it wasnt.
I just joined the server and found out this one isnt patched so hope to see it patched soon seems fun.
Is there a way to revert to 3.3.2 from 3.3.3?
I want to play on the retail european servers too but I want to play here has well...
How I do it if I have 3.3.3 then?

EDIT: Nevermind... found out-
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11745
[Image: zrogsig.png]
I am a computer programmer and a web-designer... unemployed
What's your game?
:'(
I patched. I have to raid on my main for my guild. So I'll have to wait to RP till server gets updated :(
Sorry if this is thread necromancy! I'm rather well..Newbish, to the WoW client and all. I've read all the rules, the general forums, got my introduction approved, and all that jazz.

My question is about this patch business! Read over all of the recommendations for how to play, how to speak and everything as well, so not a newbie at most of that stuff! But, when I start to run the actual game itself it will let me (somewhat) log in. But when I do, even after renaming the update file as suggested, it says "Downloading Patch- Please restart the game to install the patch"

But then I wouldn't be able to log on to the server, right? So what do I do? In the terms of Chris Griffin,
"I need an adult! I need an adult!"
http://i311.photobucket.com/albums/kk44 ... Update.jpg

~Your friendly neighborhood EvilNekoMarine
Yes, 3.3.3 is a no go atm so you need to stay at 3.3.2 version of them game.

What I think in all my infinite experience is that your ErrorReporter is being a little b***h about the whole thing and going behind your back to do nasty things. (I am not sure about any of this but this is what I've heard from a friends friend who had a friend that told his dog whom then in turn told me.)

What you need to do is to rename the ErrorReporter.exe to something like NotErrorReporter.exe, okay?
If you are a mac, I cant tell you where the ErrorReporter is, if your a windows, I have no idea.

Also! It is rumoured that there is in fact a backup realmlist in the WoW directory after patch 3.0.0... again, ima a macnoob so I dont know but if there is, you need to locate that bastard and give it a healthy dose of your trashcan.

Hope these help.

Drak! Confirm the above.
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Gameobject Patch Kretol 20 7,437 12-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Ironhide
  Attention COTH Skype users: Skype Virus Warning ImagenAshyun 39 7,671 10-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Character Warning and Player Guard Policy Changes Grakor456 18 5,205 07-21-2011, 04:27 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  Patch up! (3.3.5) Kretol 21 4,271 06-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  WARNING: Patch 3.3.5 - DO NOT PATCH! Kretol 2 1,253 06-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Piroska