The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Patch 3.3.3
When does the server update to 3.3.3? I have already patched my game and have to attend raids, thus I cannot downgrade.

Is there a certain date when the server switches to 3.3.3?
ECHO...ECHO...ECHO...ECHO...ECHO...ECHO
the patch is made when an updatable version of the Emu is availiable...it's just a waiting game.
Any ETA on when the server is moving up to 3.3.3?

However, you have two options available to you: have a second copy of the game on your computer or downgrade. I chose the former option, but if you only raid, say, once a week or only on the weekends, you could theoretically downgrade the game for four days and then patch again to full when raids days come around.
If you'd like I can guide you through the process of downgrading since many don't know how to do it.
I play on a Mac , so I cant really downgrade without uninstalling/reinstalling the game.

:(
Ohhhh that sucks....lrn2PC. Didn't they come up with a way to downgrade with Mac or am I just wrong?
I'm a raider on retail and waiting on the server to update...
so I can bless CoTH with my beautiful RP
<3
Tarne Wrote:Ohhhh that sucks....lrn2PC. Didn't they come up with a way to downgrade with Mac or am I just wrong?
I think I did, once...but I don't remember how I did it. ._."

lrn2 Mac is wonnerful. <3 (Not a big computer gamer)
before u say i am stoling this tesseract let me explain to u a thing
Still no sign of patch 3.3.3
/sadface
Tarne Wrote:If you'd like I can guide you through the process of downgrading since many don't know how to do it.
Think you could post that guide?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
From down patching:
Piroska Wrote:As I recall, the specific file that you remove is patch.MPQ, which is found in your World of Warcraft\Data\ folder. Once that is removed, you run the repair application. Once it starts, it'll mention that the game will have to be patched to work again. Once the repair is done, you either manually patch up to the current patch or you just let it patch and then stop it when it reaches the appropriate patch.

[...]

Edit: Bingo! Found one of the threads! One thing I forgot to note was that you only want to check files, so make sure you don't choose to reset any of your other settings.
I have two WoW folders. I prefer this far over the downgrading method because even if you don't have to reinstall, it still takes forever. I would never want to have to do that every time I decided to switch.
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
...Bump
I want to raise 3.3.3 awareness. I'm a retail player and I'm waiting for this server to update :C
I think there were a few others that are waiting as well
I'm sure it's not forgotten, but there's a lot of other stuff they're working on before they even start thinking about upgrading to 3.3.3. Their priorities are different than yours.
I just started playing retail again as well, but I just have a second folder. I assume you can install a program twice on a mac, so you'll just have to do it all again, it seems. Sure, it's another ten gigs or so, but that's what you've got to deal with for now if you want to play anytime soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Draenei Patch Ayarei 23 7,107 04-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Lystaa
  Forsaken Skin Patch - Covering Up the Bones Spiralin 3 1,135 02-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Rowgen
  Personal Patch: Revamping yourself Brutalskars 3 1,000 04-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Brutalskars
  Patch. Azheron 5 1,362 03-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Azheron
  Emerald dream patch true or false? Takisawesome 6 1,350 07-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Rudolph