The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Personal Patch: Revamping yourself
Alright. Although this is something many people may not want to see me do, I am doing it as a choice to do something for myself that I need to do. Any who wish to do this as well, good luck, and to those that already have, I salute you.

I will be going through my characters, every last one and removing many, if not all of them in order to "cleanse" or "purify" my accounts. Trying to push for a fresh start not just for my roleplay, but as a player. I recognise issues of things I have done with characters/guilds in the past, that is part of the reason I want to do this.

I also apologize for my recent project the Northern Alliance, I am unsure of what will happen; since this choice most likely was stemmed from it and looking back at past activity of mine on CotH and other servers.

This means I aim to not only change may characters and make new choices and do different things with my RP, I will be heavily considering ideas of all kinds for RP. But for now I am kind of moving into my own 'peon' phase again.
Sorry if this dissapoints anyone I know.
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
No more Falconstrike/Stromgarde?
I may just give guild leadership to someone else. I can still help the project... But I am still in the process of these things.
Many things are on the table.
Bloodsworn Honorguard
Northern Alliance
The future, my future on the server.

I know there has been support for both of these things. I know I have gotten more renown from the BSHG than anything else, it is my first guild. It was the guild that has gotten me so far...
The Northern Alliance is a beast, an idea so massive, so cumbersome I asked for the help of others to take it on. But... I fear that this is just not the time for it to come into effect, I just think we need to slow down and look back at ourselves before this happens. It is just, too grand of scale to take on right now.

I am comtemplating the death of the BSHG passing it off, see if someone actually does something. Or bringing myself back into it 100%.
Maybe. Maybe not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Draenei Patch Ayarei 23 7,107 04-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Lystaa
  Forsaken Skin Patch - Covering Up the Bones Spiralin 3 1,135 02-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Rowgen
  A Personal Restart Sadron 0 754 08-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Sadron
  Patch. Azheron 5 1,362 03-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Azheron
  Emerald dream patch true or false? Takisawesome 6 1,350 07-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Rudolph