The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Grinding Spot
Alright how about this. 80's need gold so they spend time grinding. Why not make a good place to grind with a portal to it from WSG to make getting gold easier so we can get back to RP faster. I think it's a good idea, but tell me if anything would become trouble because if it. All I can think of it is would maybe increase ticket rates so if that alone is a reason to stub the idea say so.
Well there are pros and cons to this:

A con is it will lower the exclusive value of a token, and may end up in a high quota of tokens which could possibly get tiring for the GMs.

On the otherhand like you said it gets us more gold so we can get stuff and RP faster...guess you just have to look at it from the GMs point of view, that gives them more work to do.
A simple teleport to The Nexus will do. Even at tier 6 you can tackle that dungeon alone (And this was on a rogue), and you get in excess of 200 gold for just doing the Crystal Halls part of it.

EDIT: With tier 9 and up you can pull thousands if you rush it on heroic, and quickly.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Huh. Thanks for the tip, Maulbane. I totally never knew that. My Icecrown days are over, yay! XD
For more specific stats, the large mobs drop 20-60g on kill, the medium sized ones generally give up anywhere from 5 to 25 and the small ones drop 50 silver most of the time. The medium ones also have a chance of dropping greens and up, but a small chance.

The boss always drops something around 30+ gold and without fail two blue items that sell for about 10-20g.

You can kill the small ones with a single strike, the medium ones (although elite) go down with the same level of effort as a normal level 80 mob, and the large ones take a bit of perseverence but they go down without too much hassle. The real trouble is being ganged up on.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
I've heard about Nexus being a nice gold making spot, but last I tried it there were no mobs inside and it said it'll open again in the year 1967 x3
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Yea, you just have to go past that part and go to where the humans are.
I don't know what the issue was, or if it was resolved, but I do know that the Nexus can potentially crash the server. Or at least it has in the past. Due to boss/mob scripting or some such thing? I don't remember. But I'd say be careful. <nod>
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
As I remember someone who farmed Nexus resat it too much, and there being no limit on CotH to ressetting dungeons the server crashed.
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
This...

I don't really see a point.

I mean, that would mean there'd be a... CotH inflation!

Then they'd have to make the tokens more expensive or work harder.

No. We should keep it as it is.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
We're not gonna make a grinding spot, guys. You get a lot of stuff given to you already, we aren't going to cheapen everything here. I mean, if we did that or wanted it to be extremely easy for you guys to get gold, we'd just give it away. :\
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nagrand Island RP spot? Kyndari 8 2,031 12-14-2011, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  New RP spot: Monastery! Dareksar 8 1,357 08-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  The Athenaeum [RP spot suggestion] Aruen 3 912 06-04-2010, 12:06 AM