The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New RP spot: Monastery!
So i was wondering that we do have an Mage's Tower, but nothing really for priests. So why cannot we then makes something. I came to two solutions.

A) Wiping out all mobs in Scarlet Monastery

B) Spawning an abbey to an remote location and placing a teleport there, like Mage's Tower.

This is just a suggestion, but please even consider.
We've had scarlet rp in the past, a few weeks ago actually. And it might return some day.

However, there are many places for priests to rp, for example the Cathedral of the Light in Stormwind or the Northshire chapel.
It'd be very rare to see the mobs being wiped from the Scarlet Cathedral, because I believe there are still a couple groups of people on CotH that like to do instances every once in a while.

If there's enough of a following, you might see something added, but like the above commenter said, there are places for it already.
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
Quote:It'd be very rare to see the mobs being wiped from the Scarlet Cathedral

Not to mention impossible on this core.
[Image: irrBWF6YSrv8I.gif]

Spoiler:
  • Tabby - Owner of a Tabby Cat.
  • Dawn - One With The Earth.
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.
The reason people who played mages got themselves a nice tower of their own was probably due to them wanting a cross-faction area where Alliance and Horde mages could roleplay together. Now, I'm not sure about blood elf priests and paladins - they likely, for the most part, have separate institutions, and refuse to affiliate with the Alliance even on religious matters - but how much demand for monastic roleplay is there Hordeside?

And furthermore, the Church of the Holy Light is as much a political force in the Alliance as it is an independent, organised religious body. Personally, I can see an abbey that allows Hordies into its fold getting excommunicated right sharpish, especially with the decidedly tenuous political situation between the Alliance and the Horde.

TL;DR - I think Northshire or the Cathedral of Light in Stormwind would work fine for this. :P
Actually I'm pretty sure it's still possible to completely delete a mob in tirinitycore.

Well, I heard it from Kretol... If your source is better, just say so! Heh.
[Image: irrBWF6YSrv8I.gif]

Spoiler:
  • Tabby - Owner of a Tabby Cat.
  • Dawn - One With The Earth.
  • Simon - Wimpy Nerd.
  • Cory - Bad-Ass.
  • Khrysti - Dumb.
Well if Kretol said it then I would believe him. Interesting fact though.

The issue is not altering instances - it's the simple fact of making them into persistent maps.

Regardless, I don't see myself altering any instances anytime soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nagrand Island RP spot? Kyndari 8 2,031 12-14-2011, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  The Athenaeum [RP spot suggestion] Aruen 3 912 06-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Grinding Spot NeighborOfTheBeast 10 1,900 04-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Harmonic