The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Where is the OOC zone to get gear?
Do I need to be level 80 to get there? And do I need to get all the way up to 80 by questing? Or do I have to wait a month to become a grunt?
You can get to the OOC zone (Warsong Gulch) via portal in any major city's bank and/or Auction House. No you don't have to be lvl 80. On that note to get to lvl 80 you must have your character profile accepted and have gruntship, the level cap pre-grunt is 50, go any farther then that before you get accepted and your character will get locked.
Okay, here's the deal. You are allowed to level your characters to 50. 51 and above are for Grunt characters WITH approved profile.
The OOC area is Warsong Gulch. You can get there by portals, that can be found at each capital city (if not directly, then through Shattrath) or the OOC teleporter, which can be found at a lot of places. The most common I can think of are the Ratchet Arena and Gurubashi Arena.

I'm too slow once more... :|
Krilari Wrote:You can get to the OOC zone (Warsong Gulch) via portal in any major city's bank and/or Auction House. No you don't have to be lvl 80. On that note to get to lvl 80 you must have your character profile accepted and have gruntship, the level cap pre-grunt is 50, go any farther then that before you get accepted and your character will get locked.

How do I get accepted to be a grunt?
To obtain gruntship you must have to have been on the server for at least one month, include a story with your intro, and submit a grunship application. Information on gruntship can be found here.
You must be active on the server for a month before you can fill out a grunt questionnaire.

Fast typing nubs. >:3
pletious Wrote:You must be active on the server for a month before you can fill out a grunt questionnaire.

Fast typing nubs. >:3

/epeenflex
Krilari Wrote:To obtain gruntship you must have to have been on the server for at least one month, include a story with your intro, and submit a grunship application. Information on gruntship can be found here.

Say I had to leave for like a month would that count or does my played time have to be a month, if my played time does that's a bit dumb...really dumb actually...that would probably be like 3 months >.>
You have to be active for a month, so registering and then leaving won't work. We look both on the forums and in game to see if a player has actually participated in the community.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Well, your activity will be reviewed, of course. Your application might sit around a bit, if your activity through this said month was low. But it's the time of being registered as peon actually. I say again, if your activity is low, it will take a lot of time (maybe 1-2 weeks) for your application to get an answer until the GMs get a proper opinion about you.

Right... I hate people typing shorter stuff faster than me! :(
And all these questions, can be answered if you actually looked around the forum.

Same with all the questions you have asked. So, maybe you should try doing that.

LOCKED.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about gear. franzmallalieu 9 1,129 06-26-2012, 09:28 AM
Last Post: franzmallalieu
  Custom Gear Post-Reset hiddengecko 2 1,081 08-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Last Post: hiddengecko
  On anti-magic zone aroes 14 2,163 09-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Moodz
  How to get gear. tigerslayer 20 3,079 04-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: dastmo