The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Pre Lich King raids
This has been a confusing thing for me since BC came out... Are the prior expansions dungeons, raids, quests, etc. done in lore?

Is Hakkar dead, is Ragnaros banished, Onyxia killed, Dead Mines cleared.. These are all really important things, but it seems like a lot of people (including myself) are unsure about where they stand in lore. Short post for a really important topic LOL
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
According to Wowwiki and blizzard lore, yes. Ragnaros however is being brought back to full power. Now what I can't anwser for you is...if this is the case on CotH. They may or may not be alive here.
Hakkar is not killed, I know that much.

And I think I remember this dicussion when I first came here with the conclusion that the only bosses that have died here on CotH is Kael'thas twice.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
The only intelligent realisation is that all the bosses up to Northrend HAVE been defeated.

It's like going into Star Wars, except EVERY SINGLE BAD GUY (Regardless of the timeline) IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE is alive at the same time and trying to kill you. Dark Malak and Boba Fett trying to kill you at the same time.

WoW is a linear story, it goes along one path. The chronology of the dungeons are according to level and patch number, so you can SAFELY say that Onyxia, Kael'Thas, Hakker (Not dead, but corpereal form defeated), C'Thun and all the vanilla/TBC bad guys are in shallow graves.

Anything else would be folly.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
I'd say most of the old "villains" are dead, but in some cases it could be bent to create a storyline, but it depends entirely on which character and how the storyline is presented.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IC raids/dungeons. (A suggestion) Adam255 7 1,487 05-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Post Lich King Forsaken, NEEDS UPDATING! mangaboy111 12 1,783 03-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Last Post: mangaboy111
  So, the Lich King's dead... Solly 13 1,989 08-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Sol
  Raids on Conquest of the Horde? Rikhard 32 4,548 06-21-2010, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Saintraven
  The Fall of the Lich King Mortiphobia 25 3,760 05-31-2010, 03:40 AM
Last Post: PiesOfNub