The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Typing... Typing... Typing...!
Now... I know everyone has been faced with this multiple times!
You're Ic talking to someone who types slower then you by alot... and they are typing a response to an action... but yet you've typed up 4 different ones now...
We need something to help stop this...

My idea...
he typing bar!
when someone enters any text into their chat boxes it will show a message above their head that just says... "Typing..."
So then you know if they are or not!

Anyone /e Agree that?
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
It would be hard to implement, but if it could be done, it should be. :D
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
beltharean Wrote:It would be hard to implement, but if it could be done, it should be. :D
Nothing good for a community can ever be done easily...
I simply point at The man who proves my point on this one... Martin Luther King jr. he had to go through He** for what he earned...

Is it possible?
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
ThePharaoh Wrote:Is it possible?
Everythings possible when you put your mind to it...
And at this very moment, thats 4405 Minds working together.
WE as a family, as a community can make this happen and work!

*begins to the guy from "troy" FOR COTH!

Well. That would take a bit of work. I lied. A -lot- of work. It would make things more organized and less hectic, however.
Spoiler:
APPROVED CHARACTERS!!!
Al'Zulak the Troll
Valingash the Warlock

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
Haha this sounds like an absolutely terrific idea but I think there's a very simple remedy to this "problem": patience! :)
Khandora Rockbeard.
Evangeline Delamor.
I feel slightly offended that you schemed this idea up whilst RPing with me :shock:. just kidding... but not really.

Regardless I thing it's a great idea if an addon can be made for it.
Aanya Ambersong- The conflicted Soldier of Fortune.
Julianah Graven- The fanatically self righteous Zealot of The Light.
Shaavi- The Fighter who is willing to test her mettle against everyone, and everything.

"Keep an open mind, it'll do you good."
Does that exist?

And erm, I've faced this problem. Once I was doing about three conversations at once, 'cause I always need to write XD
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Considering we don't have any desire to do heavy programming to implement such a thing, I doubt this will be happening any time soon.

And also, patience is a virtue.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Rensin Wrote:Considering we don't have any desire to do heavy programming to implement such a thing, I doubt this will be happening any time soon.

And also, patience is a virtue.

Very true. Patience is infact a virtue... But think of it rensin, if we had this... No other community would be like us in that way. we would be the kids with the car that has pink spinners... The first ones to perfect the idea of it.

I know it takes alot of work Rensin, but it's not like this is a GM's only job... Yes it's in gm requests, but that's cause someone neglected to add just a suggestions section or requests section...
But anywho.. I still say we try finding away for this... It's definitely going to make RP go smoother...

stompkins Wrote:Very true. Patience is infact a virtue... But think of it rensin, if we had this... No other community would be like us in that way. we would be the kids with the car that has pink spinners... The first ones to perfect the idea of it.

Uh, if I saw someone with pink spinners, I'd probably point and laugh. Pink may be rad, but spinners are lame.

To respond to the thread, honestly saying, I doubt we'd be able to do anything like this. It takes a lot of sever-side editing which...Yeah, I honestly doubt we are going to do it.

Patience is a virtue.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Cressy Wrote:
stompkins Wrote:Very true. Patience is infact a virtue... But think of it rensin, if we had this... No other community would be like us in that way. we would be the kids with the car that has pink spinners... The first ones to perfect the idea of it.

Uh, if I saw someone with pink spinners, I'd probably point and laugh. Pink may be rad, but spinners are lame.

To respond to the thread, honestly saying, I doubt we'd be able to do anything like this. It takes a lot of sever-side editing which...Yeah, I honestly doubt we are going to do it.

Patience is a virtue.

We'll... that's why I posted it in the Suggestions area... It was just a suggestion that I hope the Gm's have a serious conversation on...

How can we have a serious conversation on something that will be like...super hard to do and will more than likely force us to do a patch for the server..?

I mean, honestly...

/bonk
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Erm.

It -is- most likely like... Impossible. I mean, I looked for some add0ns, and there were none to do that. The players would need to be connected, and that would just require more than just normal add0n knowledge, but if anyone wants to give it a shot... I'm not even going to try it.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.