The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Level to 50
I've deduced from the previous thread about a related issue the following:

- Free leveling to 50 discourages people from making profiles. I agreee people should make profiles.

- Free leveling to 50 might be an excessive hassle if it had to be done a lot. I agree, I don't want my GMs randomly 50-ing carefreely rolled characters. ("Carefreely" is -too- a word.)

- It's rather generally agreed that Level 40-50 enables RP preety well.

So to keep leveling connected to Profiles and not make it happen all the time, and to make it have a cost that would matter to anyone, I'd propse the following:

You can have your selected dood leveled to 50 by paying about 7 Silver tokens off of an approved character.

Ticket for it off of approved char A - so char B gets leveled to 50 for the 7 tokens.

It's not more time-consuming than spawning 7 items for the GM, it won't become wide-spread, but will enable those that hate grinding to skip the grinding at a significant cost.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Hmm... that's an interesting compromise. I shall consider this!
Sounds like a good compromise to me :mrgreen: Thumbs up!
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
2450g for instant level 50?! I'm in! ^.^

Edit: Fail maths.

Edit2: Epically fail maths.
I like this! Players get the option to skip the grind, but still need profiles to get to 80! and it doesnt seem like too much additional work from the GM side other than to check for gruntship and level the char. And the cost seems like a significant enough investment.
I'm more thinking along the lines of those people that have tokens that they have no use for. This sounds like it'll be a good way to spend them.
*Totally didn't come up with the idea because he has stacks of unused tokens and hates grinding, psh.*
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Second, swift flight form available for level 60. Kira13 10 2,982 08-19-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Choose Your Level 5uper1337 8 2,272 06-13-2013, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Level 80 Quest Suggestion! GeneralDefyre 8 1,715 09-22-2011, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Ural
  Armor level restrictions muhaha8 4 952 11-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  Level cap. Vagabond 34 4,784 06-13-2010, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Harmonic