The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Okay NEw and a Few Questions
Okay I started and have a few questions:

1. Do you have to kill and quest all the way to 80?

2. If not, is there a more easier way to roleplay to 80, it's not that I want 80 i want to just get my dual wield ability and all armor types.

3. Where is main roleplaying done, where can you find most?

4. Is there anywhere I can setup my guy for a roleplay for free?
As in if I want to buy my guy some daggers and blue clothing, and run around and role play with that.

5. I mainly chose a warrior for my roleplay, because I can use most weapons and dual wield. As in I can easily take on the persona of a rogue type by just dual wielding daggers and putting on blue leather armor. Therefore making it more flexible, of what my guy roleplays as.
My advice, if you haven't already, is to read the Wiki. It has a lot of useful information that will answer a lot of your questions.
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
Spiralin Wrote:1. Do you have to kill and quest all the way to 80?
No. Pre-Grunt and pre-approved character profile level cap is 50. If you level a character beyond this it will be locked by one of the staff members. However, when you do become a Grunt and when your character profile is approved you can submit a ticket requesting that the staff level your character to 80 for you!

Spiralin Wrote:2. If not, is there a more easier way to roleplay to 80, it's not that I want 80 i want to just get my dual wield ability and all armor types.
See the aforementioned response!

Spiralin Wrote:3. Where is main roleplaying done, where can you find most?
The current hotspot seems to be Ratchet. It changes over time, but neutral areas tend to get the greatest activity due to the higher number of people who can interact there. The best thing to do is either ask in LookingForGroup (our global channel used to find roleplay) roleplay, type a quick /who to see where people are, or check out the player map.

Spiralin Wrote:4. Is there anywhere I can setup my guy for a roleplay for free?
As in if I want to buy my guy some daggers and blue clothing, and run around and role play with that.
Warsong Gulch is out OOC zone intended to help players get acclimated to the server and acquire items, abilities, and so on to facilitate roleplay. The Dungeon 1 and Dungeon 2 sets are available for a moderate cost and have their level requirements lowered (or even removed entirely in the case of the Dungeon 1). You can also visit one of the huts on the Horde-side of the map to acquire roleplaying outfits.

To my knowledge weapons are not readily available other than at the Auction House.
Okay, thank you very much for answering my questions. That which has helped me alot.
Here is a more detailed answer just incase...

1. Do you have to kill and quest all the way to 80?
No, You can level up to a maximum of 50 normally, then after that you must get an approved Gruntship, and you will be dinged to 80 and given 2k gold.

2. If not, is there a more easier way to roleplay to 80, it's not that I want 80 i want to just get my dual wield ability and all armor types. I understand that higher levels have much nicer gear, but that is the only way.

3. Where is main roleplaying done, where can you find most?
Barrena, Ratchet Arena, Ratchet, SW. Just like in 'Who' and see where people seem to be gathering.

4. Is there anywhere I can setup my guy for a roleplay for free?
There are an amazing selection of role-play gear vendors in the OOC area (WSG), which are not free, but cheap. As for weapons, The auction house, weapon vendors or players usually have some simple RP weapons.

5. I mainly chose a warrior for my roleplay, because I can use most weapons and dual wield. As in I can easily take on the persona of a rogue type by just dual wielding daggers and putting on blue leather armor. Therefore making it more flexible, of what my guy roleplays as.

Hmm, mixing classes is a big topic at the moment, I think you could get away with that and say that your warrior is more stealthy, but just beware of calling yourself a rouge.

I hope I helped, feel free to message me with further questions.

M xx
Use the term brigand, bandit or thug. Rogue is more specific to sneak thieves...but then I rather detest the class names sometimes because of that. Rogue denotes a scoundrel, and that term is very loose for interpretation.

Another reason I would roll rogue to be "anyman" class.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A confession and some questions Nymus 4 3,559 01-19-2015, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Nymus
  Druid of the Antler? and more questions. Andy7565 7 3,490 11-28-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  [Questions] Priests yo. Psychyn 5 1,658 08-28-2013, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Feedback/Questions re: Custom-model characters/NPCs Kretol 50 9,896 07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Made a Kaldorei, have some questions. hyenaskate 5 1,441 01-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Last Post: hyenaskate