The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Some questions about RP hubs...and whatnot.
So I'll start off by saying that this might come off as a complaint or viewing the server negatively, but I promise I'm not. I have not logged on yet as my introduction is still being reviewed, so I have NO clue what to expect from this server. Therefore, I had some (more) questions, this time RP hubs specifically:

I understand that the current RP hub is Ratchet. Does this mean, to put it bluntly, that it's mostly just tavern roleplay IN Ratchet, or is it more of a meeting spot where you can go off and do other things? Something else entirely?

Since my character is not going to be officially joining any clans or guilds, but would still love to participate in the community, are the chances of me getting into deep RP still atleast moderately good?
I personally have chars that have ended up in deep storylines because of tavern RP. You meet people in Taverns and if you're character bond with yours, then the otehr character would mostly ask for your help sometime. Or you'll go and do something. At least that's my own experience.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Tavern RP is usually just...tavern RP. Though, sometimes, some big adventure will sprawl forth from it.

Hang out in some tavern RP for a bit, I guess. Eventually, you'll find the guild for you.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Xigo Wrote:Tavern RP is usually just...tavern RP. Though, sometimes, some big adventure will sprawl forth from it.

Hang out in some tavern RP for a bit, I guess. Eventually, you'll find the guild for you.

Well I didn't exactly want to join a guild, my character is an old man, so I'm not going to be some big warrior or something.
Xeahast Wrote:
Xigo Wrote:Tavern RP is usually just...tavern RP. Though, sometimes, some big adventure will sprawl forth from it.

Well I didn't exactly want to join a guild, my character is an old man, so I'm not going to be some big warrior or something.

There's places in some guilds for old men. For example, one of my guilds has an old dwarf in it. He creates maps for us.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Its kinda half and half. A good amount of tavern Rp, but it generally leads into a range of other things once you get to know a few people, plus you har about events over the public channels quite alot so you can do them too
Hmm, sounds good. Thanks so much guys!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A confession and some questions Nymus 4 3,559 01-19-2015, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Nymus
  Druid of the Antler? and more questions. Andy7565 7 3,490 11-28-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  [Questions] Priests yo. Psychyn 5 1,658 08-28-2013, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Feedback/Questions re: Custom-model characters/NPCs Kretol 50 9,896 07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Made a Kaldorei, have some questions. hyenaskate 5 1,441 01-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Last Post: hyenaskate