The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blood Elf Bandits and Client Crashing
I was having a grand time. I was busy frolicking about the Southwestern Azuremyst Isle area, freeing baby furblogs, killing adult furblogs, living in the sunlight, loving in the moonlight, that kind of thing. Then...all of a sudden...A BLOODY ELF. He says to me, "Surrender your money or die!" or something relative to that as he breaks from stealth and engages combat. Immediately after, I get a critical error and a client crash.

Observe this area for the specific location of the attack and crash:

Spoiler:
[Image: 501px-WorldMap-AzuremystIsle.jpg]

Elves really are to be blamed for everything.
Epic. I was running back to my body to rez (after I logged back in as a ghost) and encountered a critical error as I drew near the corpse. This is only getting better!
Sadly, Blood Elf bandits cause WoW errors whenever you go near them. I remember this vividly as I nearly bugged GM Island.

What's the character name?
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Heh. Naruul. Funny, I might need this, since I can not longer log the character due to critical errors stalking me.
You'z summoned you GM Island.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Epic stuff. Exact same thing is happening again. I hearthed back today to mop up a few quests away from the Furblogs and then head to Auberdine, and I was ganked/wow.exe crashed whilst killing some Lashers. I might need another one of those fancy GMI teleports.

Bloody elves.
Bloody, bloody elves.
Done.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WoW crashing everytime I try to open it. PaladinKOSP 8 1,361 09-06-2014, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Aethon
  Cataclysm client error? Kira13 1 1,014 04-20-2013, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Cata Client Issues Nikodemos 15 6,926 01-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Mysterious WoW Client Update refkins 2 766 09-15-2011, 06:00 PM
Last Post: refkins
  Client Freezing Tobeh 4 1,281 08-30-2011, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Tobeh