The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

On Adventures and Shenanigans...
This is a thread where the group I DM D&Dish adventures for can feel free to post their IC musings on the events that transpire around them. This first post will also hold information on quests that the group is either on, or has already completed. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did. If anyone has any questions about the system, or what in the world is going on, feel free to PM me. Or maybe you want to play an NPC questgiver or temporary party member! PM me for that too! Yay!

The Mystery of the Kittens in the Tram

Part I: While the group of adventurers and strangers conveniently gathered in the Pig and Whistle in Stormwind, the Priestess Liselle showed up and told them disturbing news. Apparently, kittens have been reported missing by the Orphans, and without anything to cuddle or love, their quality of life has certainly decreased. Artair the "Arathi Heartthrob" decided to lead the group through Stormwind and out into Elwynn to talk to the Crazy Cat Lady who, he figured, would have some information. They were attacked by bandits on the way, but the group stood strong! Gavriil the Huggable Paladin, in an amazing display of physical power, brought down his hammer onto a bandit's head and, well...needless to say...that bandit no longer has much of a head. Ashindra Tinkerwidget got pulled along too, and proved just why you don't want to mess with a gnome and her rifle. This little gnome is one heck of a shooter. Then there was Joshua, the strangely jumpy Paladin with a passionate hatred for Bandits. He was quick to end them, and didn't hesitate to chase down and kill all who tried to escape the adventuring party. Lastly, there was Grayson, The Preacher Man, who amazingly dodged the bandit's arrows and sniffed out "Sin" wherever it could be found. When the party finally made it to the Crazy Cat Lady, Artair bluffed his way into her house and seduced some information out of her. She willingly confessed that she was told to drop her kittens off in the Deeprun Tram. Looks like it's time to investigate. Or, in the words of one of my heroes..."It's juice and jam time."

*Updated 8/25* Part II: The party met in their temporary base of operations yet again, The Pig and Whistle. Here they were introduced to the aquatic terror known only as Rigley Darrson. Rigley listened to the group discuss their quest and decided that he would be joining them. Once evening came, the group decided to avoid alleyways to get to the tram. They were intent on getting to the bottom of the mystery one way or the other! As they entered, a gnome with a dark cloak and a mewing box hopped onto the tram and sped off to Ironforge, leaving his lackeys behind to fight our heroes! They pushed through the conflict, and even despite some alignment and moral conflict, seemed to stick together for the most part. They even fought a giant rat and tossed its corpse over the ledge! The rest of the walk seemed uneventful, until they got to Ironforge. There, the group spent much time speaking and gathering information as to the whereabouts of this mysterious Gnome. They followed his trail all the way to the area near Anvilmar, where they decided to make camp out in the wilderness and wait for daylight before pushing forward. Anvilmar proved to be fruitful in terms of investigation. A female gnome, under threat of her life (Despite the protests of several party members), confessed that her friend Ardan had been abducting kittens for a project, or some kind of invention. She warned that he had taken up residence out in a cave and that it would be incredibly dangerous to go after him. He is a driven thing and refuses to be stopped! What will happen when the party confronts this gnome? Will he see reason? Or is the pursuit of knowledge and creation the only thing that is dear to him? Find out next time!

*Updated 8/29* Part III: The party left camp today after the blizzard died down. First things first they debated the merits of collecting mojo from the nearby Trolls. According to Sir Grayson it would have been a profitable venture. Gavriil and Liselle, however, figured it would be best if they just stuck to their current mission. The party made it known, however, that if they did run into some Trolls, they would not hesitate to cut them down. After searching for the Gnome's cave, the party was unfortunate enough to run into a group of six Trolls that had gathered around the outside and were peering into the dark caverns with confused looks on their faces. Joshua, Rigley, and Liselle hid from view while Gavriil and Artair valiantly charged the line of foes. Grayson stood by and looked cool for several rounds. This battle was bloodier than the past few, and wounds were exchanged on both sides. The heroes stood victorious, however, and through the use of Gavriil and Liselle's divine magics the party was healed and stabilized. Many of the tunnels and sharp turns were trapped, but with Joshua's eyes on the lookout, the party wasn't caught by surprise very often. The Aquatic Terror known only as Rigley Darrson stole the show, however, when he successfully dismantled and collecting a wide variety of traps and devices in the Gnome's cave. He is now known as the bane of Gnomish defensive technology.

When the party reached the Gnome, they demanded to know why he had been arranging for the kidnapping of all these kittens. He responded by telling them of his invention designs, for there were two of them. First, there was the Hairball gun. By collecting kittens, and their hair, he was hoping to design a gun that fired "sticky rounds." The way he figured it, if he could master the recipe, Troggs would be stuck when they were shot with these and lose mobility. Secondly, he was hoping to design (as foolish as it sounded to everyone else) special kitty collars that translated kitten sounds into speech. Cats would make perfect scouts, he claimed, with their ability to see in the dark and the fact that nobody would have a reason to go after them! Needless to say, there was conflict in the party once again and they couldn't decide how to deal with the gnome. He eventually ran off with his gun and left the kittens and other machines behind for the party to deal with. Now all they have to do is return those kittens back to Stormwind!

*Further Updates 8/29* Part IV:
The party met up in the morning and picked up all the kittens from Rigley's house in Ironforge. This time they decided to ride the tram instead of walking through the dark tunnels. They did not want to risk a fight with giant rats while carrying their precious cargo. The ride was surprisingly uneventful, and the kittens made it to the Orphanage without issue. Everyone was incredibly happy that the party was successful, and much joy was spread throughout the land! [Quest Complete!]

Rescue Patches

The Crazy Cat Lady is missing one of her beloved babies. Patches the Calico has gone missing, and she thinks this is all because of those cat snatchers. The only thing you know about Patches, besides that he is a Calico, is that he was given a purple collar with a bell on it. "Oh how he loves his bell..."

*Updated 8/29* Part II: Today the party found Patches in the Gnome's cave! They have temporarily stored Patches and the other kittens in Rigley's house in Ironforge!

*Further Updates 8/29* Part III: The party went directly from Stormwind to Elwynn Forest, where Patches was returned to his mumsie. She was incredibly happy to see him, but she was also incredibly happy to see Artair, the man of her dreams. When he tried to walk away, she threw a fit and declared her undying love for him. To get her to back off, Artair decided to give her his very own kitten. She was satisfied with this gesture and promptly named the new addition to her household "Twinkletoes." [Quest Complete!]

The Pearl Necklace

While walking through the woods, Gavriil the Huggable Paladin happened to notice a pouch laying out on the grass. He went over to investigate the contents and found three gold and a pearl necklace. Perhaps this belongs to someone?

*Updated 8/29* Part II: Upon the suggestion of the crazy cat lady, Gavriil and the gang approached a guard to ask if anyone had reported a missing necklace. He told them that such a thing had been reported missing, with a reward issued, and that he would be happy to return it to its rightful owner. Gavriil did not require any reward, and was happy to hand over the lost jewelry. [Quest complete!]

The Oddly Warm Blanket

This blanket was given to Ashindra as a gift from a gnome in Ironforge. Its properties remain mysterious and unknown, but it sure is comfortable in this cold weather.

The Giant Rat

The party did confront an enormous rat in the Deeprun Tram tunnels. What would have caused such a mutation? Ashindra blames it on some kind of biochemical engineering or something. Is she right?

Returning Eris

Another cat with a collar was found in the Gnome's cavernous lair. The tag read "Eris: If found, please return to Ktar Riel." Luckily for the party, Ktar happened to be getting drunk and wandering around Ironforge, where Eris was promptly returned to the fiendish mage. [Quest Complete!]
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Grayson's Journal:

The days pass. His depravity meets no end, it stretches across every corner of this world's evils and mocks the Lich King's own darkness... Orphans cannot sleep at night, terroered by nightmares as the kittens are taken by this madman or his minions... Halzanithir is no man. He is only a machine of chaos and evil. I will stop him...
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
Joshua's Diary: 8/22

There appears to be nothing on this page but a blood-stained bandit mask stuck to the parchment.
Liselle's Journal:

I suppose I should start keeping track of my thoughts. A lot of strange things have been happening and if I don't write them all down, I'll surely never be able to remember them all. I've been meeting a lot of interesting people lately, and life seems to be taking on a more adventurous tone. I never considered myself to be particularly brave or anything, but with all this mystery solving and wandering around with Warriors capable of defeating vicious bandits, I think my life is changing. I think I'll take this moment to record and reflect my thoughts on everyone I have met thus far.

First, Gavriil. Gavriil is a Draenei Paladin, and obviously, a great follower of the Light. He seems very friendly and is always willing to offer "Big Draenei Hugs!" He makes me smile with his cheerful demeanor, and I think we could really become good friends while we travel together. I find him to be very selfless as well, considering that upon finding a pouch on the ground, his first thought was that we should find the owner and return the contents of said pouch. I really admire his moral character.

Secondly, Joshua. Joshua seems to be a nice enough young man, but I feel as though he is deeply troubled. His hatred for bandits is rather intense. I worry that he suffers from strong paranoid tendencies and that they will drive him to vicious acts. I will have to keep an eye on him. Perhaps he just needs a friend? He was sticking awfully close to Sir Grayson. I wonder if they know each other from somewhere? I didn't stop to ask them, though. Maybe I should.

Thirdly, I suppose it would make sense to ponder on Sir Grayson right now after having mentioned him. I also worry about the state of his mind. All he ever seems to mention is someone by the name of "Halzanithir." Or something like that. At least, I think it is a man's name. Every horrible thing that happens to us he blames on this "person." I don't know who it is, but perhaps he wronged Grayson in the past? I feel it warrants further investigation and questions. Grayson doesn't talk much about himself. I should get to know him and Joshua more.

Fourth, there is the gnome that accompanied us, Lady Ashindra! For what she lacks in height, she sure makes up for with firepower. That rifle she drags around is a frightening thing. I feel that gnomes are often underestimated because of how they appear to us, like small children I suppose. This is a very inaccurate perception, though. Ashindra was having such an easy time taking out bandits that were at least twice her size. I admire her courage very much. Perhaps she could teach me a thing or two about combat? I should talk to her more also. We did not get much of a chance to speak one on one.

Lastly, I will mention Sir Artair Valorcrest. I save him for last because I have spent the most time with him. In fact, he took me out for a night on the town and bought me many things; including dinner and some beautiful flowers. He was incredibly thoughtful and such a gentleman. I even witnessed him purchase sugar cookies from an orphan despite the high amount of money he had already given away. Spending time with him is easy, for he sure does have a way with words. I really find myself genuinely enjoying his company even though my sister would much rather I stay away from him. I wonder why she has such trouble with making friends and learning to trust people? It's quite sad. Maybe Sir Valorcrest will help me with her. I bet he will. He's kept all of his promises so far!

I think that is all for now. We have some kittens to go find. I'm sure if we succeed in solving this strange mystery that the Orphans will be much happier. The Light is with us all, and these friends I have made have answered the call of the poor and unfortunate. I just know that I'm doing the right thing now. Life couldn't be better.
The Journal of a Huggable Paladin:

It occurs to me that it may be wise to write down my thoughts in this journal. With the grand adventures I am about to go on, having a record of the past will prove most useful, and will let me look back fondly upon these happy times! It will also be good to remember the hugs I have given, the evils I have smote, and the foods I have eaten.

We have gone on a big quest to rescue kidnapped kittens! I don't know who would steal our feline friends from the poor orphans, but this must be put a stop to! After being told of our quest, myself and a group of new friends have left the strange city of Stormwind to try to track down the culprits. ...yes, my new friends! How could I forget? They are many, and all of them quite interesting.

Liselle is a priestess from the human cathedral. She's a good woman. Suffered a bit from a not-so-huggable man who was harassing her a few days ago. Things are better, now! She does not fight much. I have not hugged her yet, she looks fragile.

Artair is another human friend, good with his sword. He's also good with words! Has red hair. He's also sturdy, quite huggable. I think he seems to focus too much on talking to women.

Ashindra is a gnome. Can't hug her, she's too small. Might hurt her. She's good with her gun, though. Seems like quite the little friend to have when fighting bandits!

I think Joshua also serves the Light. Maybe. Hugged him back in Ironforge. I think he enjoyed it so much he was left without breath. He's not very nice to the bandits. Maybe he has grudge from the past. Hangs around Grayson a lot.

Oh. Yes. Grayson. He doesn't talk much. Seems to focus a lot on some strange man who he thinks is responsible for everything. I think he just needs a hug.

We were attacked by bandits outside of Stormwind. After fighting them off (I admit I had to use my hammer. I think I got better with it, though!) we continued to a human friend who greatly enjoys her cats. My red-headed friend did most of the talking to her, but I found a pouch with gold and a pearl necklace. I must find the owner of these things and return them at once!

I think this will be taking some time.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Ashindra's Journal.

It's been a while since I've felt the need to write in this, but recent events force me to do such. I find myself in a group of others, searching for cats of all things. Strange, yes. Confusing, yes. Fun, yes.

The others I have encountered during this quest for cats are a strange lot. Maybe not strange. Unique? Very unique. Unique in a strange way.

The Draenei is of major concern for me. He seems to have an obsession with hugging anything in sight. He hugs humans, thugs, anything that is huggable. Very disturbing. Might have a mental disorder. In any case, I should stay as far away from him as possible. Or I will be hugged. And killed.
Threat Level: VERY HIGH

One human is rather romantic. Sways the hearts of women. Good fighter too, but seems to be a bit more of a talker than a fighter. Fortunately, as a Gnome, I should be immune to his masculine wiles. However, I will still be wary of him.
Threat Level: LOW

Another human seems psychotic. While negotiating with others, he snuck up and stabbed one. Possible insanity. Could go into a killing spree at any moment. And I do not want to be there when that happens.
Threat Level: VERY HIGH

And yet another wears all black. Black robes. Black hat. He even has black hair. Like the psycho-human, he too seems insane. Continuously blames everything on some unknown character. Fortunately, he seems prone to doing stupid things, so if he ever comes after me I will be safe.
Threat Level: NONE

The only other female in the group is a human priestess. She seems nice enough. Will most likely heal me when needed, unless she has some strange prejudice against Gnomes. On that note, I should find out whether or not she dislikes my kind. May help me figure out whether or not she will heal me.
Threat Level: NONE/HIGH

Gun needs to be adjusted. Fired slightly to the left during fight in Stormwind alleyways. Should consider taking it apart and putting it back together again. Needs more testing.

To do list:
-Adjust gun
-Speak with priestess
-Avoid psycho-killer
-Determine if black-man is insane or not
-Invent device to prevent deadly hugs.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Written crudely on a napkin at the Pig and Whistle tavern in Stormwind:

- so I says to her I says, "Hogger? Damn near killed her!"

Not sure what that means, but I could tell she was impressed. Gave me that deer-in-fireball look that, just between you and me, means 'Take me now, before the damn basement floods.' Reminded me of that priestess. The one with the warm, glowy hands.

Y'know, I always figured that goody-goody holy crap would burn or light my hair on fire or something. Felt pretty nice, even though- Hold up a sec, napkin. Sweet-looking red-head at whatever-o-clock.

There is a dark red splotch obscuring some of the writing.

- itch is way too butch, anyway. If I have to start unbuckling shoulder-armor off a girl, it ain't worth it.

Anyway, where was I. Oh, yeah, gotta remind myself to feed Eris tomorrow morning. Actually, haven't seen the damn hairball in a couple days. Probably out Trolling the streets for some sweet stray tail.

Huh. Wonder if strays are like the cat equivalents of easy chicks. Or maybe just homeless chicks. Gotta tell Eris to up his standards.

So... Self. Remind yourself to remind me to remind
(Some words are scribbled out.)

FEED ERIS TOMORROW
TELL ERIS TO UP STANDARDS
DRINK
FIND LADIES TO DRINK WITH
DRINK WITH THEM

The list appears to continue in this fashion, but the handwriting quickly becomes indecipherable.
[Image: UzMPvzA.gif]
A small leather bound book, the first pages are filled with names and information, as well as dates, the next pages starts:
Steamy Romance Novel: The Arathi Heartthrob.

Blonde High Elf, Forgot her name, Stormwind, Ranger, likes... well, the manacles, pretty blue eyes. Misses Eversong, so she enjoys the forest. First night with her was... [Censored] And then I snuck out while she was sleeping that morning, already paid to have breakfast brought up to her nice girl. I'd say I'd hope not to break her heart, but what the hell do you care blank page? I don't need to lie to you.

Liselle, blone, green eyes, beautiful, soul, body and mind. Sheesh, wonder what she looks like when she ain't wrapped up in all those robes, looks better without that damn hood, great blone hair, like wheat stocks, or mead.... mead. Anywho, seems a bit boring otherwise, gooy-goody pure light follower. Probably a virgin, good thing I'm willing to teach I guess. Bought her a dress, wonder if she'll ever put it on. Had some dinner, she eats small, cute little bites, you know? Like a rabbit nibbling on sprouts. Hmmm... well, damn, the way she looks at me, doubt it'll be long till I have another story for my book.

Katelyn, Damn the girl's a firecracker, looks just like Liselle, so just as pretty, but covered in plate, not sure if I like that more or less then white robes. Definately has the tough girl, bad ass attitude, and she punches like a kick from a mule, won't lie, she's driving me crazy, not sure if I want to smack that dirty mouth of her, or kiss it. Note, she's dangerous, you'll be a fool to chase after her, but she might get in the way of Liselle... hmmmm... perhaps these two are just too much work? Oh well, you're writing a book, more adventure, harder the chase, better for the reads. Go get them tiger! You're the man! You can do it! HANG IN THERE!... and remember to wipe the lipstick off after you get kissed, fool.

The rest seems to go on with female names, physical descriptions and side notes until the title pages passes and a few censored pages pass.

Well, Liselle and her sister are joining up with me. And this preacher-man, and this crazy... paladin? Not sure what the kid is, just stabbed the guy next to the bloke I was speaking to in the alley, he's out of his damn mind. The Gnome isn't much better, neither is preacher-man, they're all crazy.

The Gnome for example, just seems to want to shoot damn near everything, doesn't seem to take a break every, too serious, and their big eyes freak me out, like a doll's.

Preacher-man? Sides the sermons that put me to sleep, he's got this... thing, for a bloke named Halzanawhatsit, saw him spill his drink the other day, cursed this bloke under his breath and looked around like someone was watching him. Shit, guy needs help, and he thinks he can try to tell people how to live better? Also, doesn't seem to mind Shorty around him, might have a thing going, you know how weird them zealots can get.

Big Blue! Oh boy, Gav is his name... something exotic, Draenei shit, anywho, guy's nice, at least he's pretty sane, friendly, likes hugs. I like hugs too, nice to meat a fellow who ain't trying to sock me for jumping out his wife/daughter/cousin/niece/girlfriend's window with nothing but my boots on. Refreshing, and damn I hope he don't ever want to. After seeing him turn that bandit's head into something that looked more like a cherry pie! Hot damn, he's got some arms, good to keep around on your side.

Shorty, he's... I don't know, well, he's a might bit twitchy, and as I said, stabbed the shit out of a guy before, when I was about to talk them down, he just went and killed the guy, I mean really? f**k did he have to do that for? Regardless, he doesn't seem the type into women, always around Preacher-man... probably a faggit, not sure, seems to fit the part, less I worry about him moving in on the game.

Well, we're on this chase for them cats cause I can't deny Liselle any, sweet heart's been good to me, she really is brighter then the damn armor on a paladin, true blue, straight shooter, not entirely sure how I feel about... sleeping with her and leaving, messing me up, get it together man, sheesh. Regardless, we're chasing these cats down for her, bandits stopping up, ain't killed one yet, but I hacked into one's shoulder real good with my sword, like the old days, beating the crap out of them Alterac limp dick cowards. Well, we ended up chasing down the crazy cat lady near Northshire, had to talk her down... and well, she ain't so terrible looking if you don't mind the cat hair in your mouth. I mean it, we ended up [Censored] And got the information we wanted, heade to the tram, you know? Business, all serious stuff, pretty nice...

[The blank pages go on.]
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
Dear Journal,

I should start that I have a new friend today! Rigley dresses like a diver, even though there is no water here. Still, he seems like a good man. Gave me something new to eat, a "clam bar" I think. He seems to like mechanical things. Those spinning gears on his shield and weapon might make him dangerous to hug.

We have chased the culprit into the Tram! Unfortunately, the little, dark-clothed gnome escaped, and we had to fight off some bandits. While myself and my new diver friend were distracted, I think Joshua got a little too bloodthirsty again. I am worried about him, but I also think he was wrong to kill someone who was begging for his life, no matter what his job was. ...perhaps hugs just won't do for him.

We decided to walk down the tram tunnel, following the trail of cat hair on the way. A giant rat attacked us, but the rodent was no match for us! I think I'll need to hammer out the dent in my armor, though. After, we arrived in Ironforge, and from there asked many people about the location of said gnome. Our red-haired friend helped us a lot in getting towards the gnome...but I think he and the dark-robed friend can get very...aggressive when finding information. I don't approve, but at least they don't seem to have hurt anyone just yet. ...I don't think.

Poor priestess friend!

The trip was quite exciting, though! I got to see the tram, and the curious tunnel that stretches for quite some distance. I also got to see more of the dwarf lands! We have currently stopped near a place called Anvilmar, and are going to wait until morning before we continue on to confront this evil, or misguided, gnome!

...it's cold.

(OOC: Gavriil will be spending most of his free hours doing Light related things. Reading, practicing his magic a bit, so on and so forth. I'm not sure how long the stop will be, so we'll just go with that for now.)
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Grayson's Journal:

I will need to spend some time meditating and increasing my mental prowess. These past few battles have only shown that I must become stronger if I ever hope to stop this mad man's scheme. His darkness is everywhere, and it may even be perverting the mind of the arathi boy, Artair.
Joshua, he is becoming more and more difficult to deal with when it comes to bandits. Poor lad's family slain by them, he cannot help himself. But it is no excuse. If he proves to be an easy to manipulate man by Halzanithir, I will put him down. And that goes for the whole group, evil must be stopped. Halzanithir must be stopped. If they fall to his darkness, they must be killed for the safety of us all.
Soon though, this dark maniac's end will come, a force of reckoning brought upon the dark wanderer that is long overdue, justice that cannot be averted or held back. Halzanithir will pay for his depravity and crimes against life its self one day. And I will make sure that it comes to pass.

((After this Grayson meditated for some time before going to sleep. He also meditated in the morning to continue his training.))
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
Joshua's Diary: 8/24

They hate me.

I know it!

It's the truth.

I see it...

The fear and disfavor in their eyes...

They don't understand. They don't.

How could I possibly explain?
They weren't there!
...My entire life...

Grayson gets it!

[left]I have to find a way...[/left]
He was the one who told me how they feel!

The words fumbling in my mouth!

Like tripping over my own tongue...

I have to...

I will make this work!
Thelin Wrote:Dear mum,

Ahe beh as well as fountainhead. Yes, ahe still beh workin' rounds roond Morogh and nay - I dun kno' when I be blessin ye wit gran'chil'dun.

Shippin' some stoffs doon from Anvilmoor, ahe found the moost amasin' thin' - which is whot I be writin tah ye 'boot. Aye bunch ay kids, with weapons an' magics and tha' like were hoddler roond a campfire at Whitebeard's place in Coldridge, ye ken? And ya kno what these kids woor doen? They was hontin doon ay gnomeh that be catnappin' kittens froom da orphans in stoormwind. Now, puttin' aside why he'd bey doin' somethin like that and if their contribution tah de world be best givel diein' ay cold in Coldridge while trying ta get this lad, it was heart-meltin' ta see that folks that still think like thata re aboot still.

They had this gnomeh laydeh and skinny hoomin lass and a bunch ay brawlahs and even one ay them drennie other-world goat-squids like things - very nice the lad - not true whaddey say aboot'm - they no eat childrun at all. Also, one ay them an meh managed tah save a lad tha' got troll-bushed when trying tae take a right shait in da woods. 'e almoost died. Tryin tah save kittn's. Aftah killin three ay them baddies.

I made'im a necklace tah for'evah rememba what trolls be - that he almoost died, tah value 'is footsteps in da snow. Now I be keepin' watch ova they pure 'eads. These be tha kind'ay kids I could die fo', much mo' than foor aney war between nations oor kins.

Luv yeh, mummeh

-Thelin-bear

P.S. And I doon wannae hear it aboot tha spellin'- t'was yeh that taught meh it in da foorst place!

As he finsihed scribbling, the dwarf tucked away the parchment and went on another patrol around the camp, a wide smile on his face.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Liselle's Journal:

I hardly even know how to pen my next thoughts, journal. It is a difficult collection of nervous musings to accurately describe, but I will try my best. We entered the tram to find some more bandits this evening. This time they had wizards with them that were throwing arcane missiles at the party! The magic seemed to rough us up a bit, but my friends fought bravely in our defense. It was only when one bandit remained that problems occurred. You see, he was begging for his life and asked us for mercy. Artair and Grayson were threatening him, trying to get information out of him, and when he finally tried to speak, I begged that they stop their cruelty. Artair heeded my request, but Joshua and Grayson were quick to pounce and end the poor man's life. I was in such shock that I burst into tears. Is there no mercy in their hearts? Have they taken their "righteous" vows so far? I suppose this is what is meant when people say good intentions can be twisted in horrible ways. I understand that the mean to stop evil, but that act seemed evil in and of itself. It filled my heart with much distress. I think Brother Gavriil was upset too, for he certainly was not smiling after this crime was committed.

Our next conflict in the tunnel happened when we encountered a giant rat! Never have I seen such a beast! It was enormous, and didn't seem to stop thrashing about and making awful squeaking noises until it had been struck repeatedly with Sir Valorcrest's sword and at least three bullets had been placed in it. It was during this particular fight that I was...moved by Artair's bravery. He made sure to stand in front of me with his shield up, protecting me from the rat's attacks against the group. That is not to discredit Joshua or any of the others, but...oh, it's nothing important.

Ironforge, and the road leading to Anvilmar, was filled with conversation. We talked to a lot of people to try and figure out where that cat-napper was heading off to. Fortunately, we weren't attacked by anything else until Joshua went off alone into the woods after we had finally made camp and was apparently ambushed by some Trolls. Grayson, and a very kindhearted dwarf named Thelin managed to bring him back to camp after searching for him, where Gavriil and I, with some guidance, stabilized him. These lands are dangerous, and I don't think I'll be wandering out alone anytime soon. Thelin agreed to watch our camp for us and keep an eye out so that we could sleep, I was very grateful for his kindness. The dwarves are a generous group of people, and I would like to spend more time in Ironforge at some point in the future if I ever get the chance.

Rigley seems interesting, having gotten the opportunity to speak with him just a little bit. He's a human that has been to Gnomeragan and makes his home in Ironforge! How fascinating! I wanted to stop and hear his tales about the times that he has encountered sharks, but sadly we needed to keep up our pace and the discussion was ended before it really began. I have never seen a shark up close, and I hope I really never have that experience. But who knows? Anything could happen after what I've seen these past several days with my friends.

Artair did some things on this quest that upset me a little. It seems that when he is trying to socialize with people, particularly women, that he winks and calls them kind and endearing names. I suppose it makes me a bit upset as he uses those terms with me. I confessed to him that I found it a bit distasteful, or deceitful at least, but I'm not sure what he thinks about my reaction. I do not want things to be strange and awkward between us, but he is very friendly with me. So I am not exactly sure where we stand. Does he like me, I wonder? I can't tell if he is just being friendly with me like he is with everyone else, or if his kindness is genuine and true. Deep down I think he is an honorable man, as I have mentioned. I wish I could see more of those qualities shine through in him.

Grayson doesn't seem to agree with my assessment of Artair at all, though. In fact, he was acting very ominous tonight and handed me two tarot cards while the rest of the group wasn't really paying attention. He mentioned something about "The Lovers" and "The Fool." I think he means to describe Artair with those cards, or warn me about something. But I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself in terms of my relationships with other people. I should be just fine.

Lady Ashindra and I are currently resting in the same tent. I told her to rest because I didn't want to bore her with conversation that focused on my life. We talked a little about how she started off adventuring, and she confessed to me that she still sometimes gets scared, but she tries not to think about it because fear decreases her chances of surviving a dangerous situation. It really made sense to me. Maybe sometime soon I will be able to be a bigger help to the party instead of relying on them to take care of all the work.

I pray the Light guides us true. We are being tested in these times and need all the help we can get. I suppose that is all for now. There is still much to say, but my eyes grow heavy with sleep. Until tomorrow, journal!
Chapter 5
Woke up not long after without my pants, thudding on the cobble stones at the wee hours of the morning, walked over to the Pig And Whistle to find Preacher-man and Shorty and Fish-Bowl hanging about. I was having a brew, taking in the usual sight of Reese's fine daughter, she has a great chest -and- gives out booze, what's not to like? But my enjoyment of the finer things in life was abruptly stopped with the sound of a gunshot outside, proceeded by a "Damn it all to hell!" Sunshine and Big Blue walked in, Sunshine was crying, I was a bit busy at the time to console her.

I regret it, poor girl, she seems so.... immune to the evil in this world, she's like Big Blue I guess in that respect, but more so, while most of us lot have seen all the dark and grimy shit on the bottom of life's shoot, and more often then not, got kicked by the same boot, leaving a sour taste in your mouth, it's turned us cold. Solid, callous like a foot that's walked too much, or a hand that's smashed up it's share of teeth. I feel for the girl, I mean... am I just losing my game? Or what? Why do I want to just do whatever she says when those ruby lips pout at me, and those emerald eyes beckon me to trust her naive little mind, all wrapped up in silk skin and golden hair.

I figure things could be worse though, took out some bandits chasing the cats, was dangerous this time, had casters, once seen a friend of mine turned into jelly by a Syndicate magician, was there, next minute, wasn't, I remember, didn't have too much of a problem watching him bleed out on the street with a dagger in his thoat, he just laid there, that orange mask on his face as his eyes got full of panic, like a dog trapped, or a rabbit being eaten by a wolf. I sat there a few minutes, watched him die, and spit on his corpse as I looked over to the puddle that was once my bloke. I cried, but getting off subject. I figure the fucker got what he deserved, I mean hell, I was a criminal once, but never stole kittens from orphans, never tried to murder someone in cold blood, way I see it, just the way life rolled for him, consequences for his choices.

Liselle wouldn't have it though, so I got him up right quick to send him on his way, quick as a flash though, his head was a crater, and red paste sticking to the tram walls. Seen some shit, magic man, magic ain't ever right. Turns men old, blows up the world in an instant, never trusted the stuff.

We got a lead of cat hair, and headed down the tram, the next thing we see, I ain't seen before. A rat, the size of two horses, I shit you not. It has massive, gnarly teeth in the front, and whiskers like fingers of darkness, a massive tail liked a horrible pink rope, trashing about, nearly got Liselle, but the shield of Stromgarde ain't one to faulter at any enemy. I stabbed it in the chest once or twice, but it wouldn't go down, we peppered it with some firearms, and it kept coming, I lashed out with the trusty broadsword, cleaved it's neck open, it was so thick, the blow didn't take all the way, so part of it's head was dangling off on one side, blood go everywhere, but Sunshine kept her pretty white thanks to me I suppose... maybe I'm not so bad after all.

We went along, pretty soon in Ironforge with some sore feet, I needed a snack, got some icecream from that fancy machine in the tram port, pretty soon had to give it up for some information, least I didn't have to trade Liselle's, she seemed rather touched at the jesture, the way her eyes brighten up when she licked... that cone, slow and sweet like that one time in Dalaran...[Censored]

And so I got thirsty! Being Ironforge, plenty of drink stands all about, I ran to the front of the line, being no time to waste with the mission and all, but the crowd was getting restless, telling me I couldn't cut, wasn't too hard, I pegged the girl at the front for a sap, I gave her a wink and offered some booze in exchange for her place in line, she was speechless, I figured I'd give her a little something, a card with a way to reach me, put it somewhere safe. Heh... anywho.

I got what I wanted, Liselle didn't seem none too pleased however. Can't say I blame her, I think the poor girl's honestly in love with me... makes me wonder how I should feel back. I've spent too much time with her already, not sure if I want to break her heart anymore. Damn, I might actually care about her feelings, but hell, I'm young, good looking, charming and great in roll in the hay, why would I settle down? There's so many more lonely women out there....

Bah, didn't help that later that night when we made camp, she kept giving me this pouty frowny face with those lips, it poked at my mind like a thorn, so I got her standed up and walked to the tree so she could give me a piece of her mind, wasn't exactly what I expected... she was more sad then angry... I guess, well, maybe I should lay off on the flirting, maybe. f**k, can't sleep, damn girl's words are running through my mind like a mustang. Best grab the sword and try to clear my damn head...

Spoiler:
[Image: 40568_1428845953937_1016482462_30988137_2986827_n.jpg]

[Image: 40568_1428846033939_1016482462_30988139_1380286_n.jpg]

[Image: 40568_1428846153942_1016482462_30988142_651549_n.jpg]

[Image: 40568_1428846193943_1016482462_30988143_4701630_n.jpg]

((OOC note, Artairt spent nearly the rest of the night training his broadsword and shield. He likely only got about 3-2 hours of sleep.))

[Blank pages go on.]
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
Quote:Robotic Sweeper Mk III, Unit 248
Station: Deeprun Tram

Conducted rounds of Deeprun Tram, First Lane:
Discovered materials have been relocated:

-Can
-Can
-Wrapper
-Can
-Gear
-Hat
-Hat
-Can

-Gigantic Rodent Corpse
-Can
-Wrapper
-Can
-Hat

-Corpse
-Corpse

Does not compute. Error #041. Must report to central office for evaluation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zenethen's Mini-Adventures! Zenethen 5 1,329 10-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Adventures and Shenanigans, Horde Edition Grakor456 3 919 09-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Last Post: MadFerret