The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Zenethen's Mini-Adventures!
Some of you may have occasionally seen that when I'm bored and there are people on GMI, I'll suggest a mini-adventure! That is, I'll get on one of my countless characters and brew something up completely on-the-spot.

I've decided to advertise the mini-adventure concept of mine to everybody else! These mini-adventures can range between simply helping some pay off a debt in a capital city, to going on a dangerous quest for a magical item. Regardless, these are all brewed up relatively on the spot, and barely ever have any connection to other mini-adventures. If they do connect, that's up to you to find the connections.

Anyhow! The main topic here is to offer my services as a mini-adventure DM (please note: I am not a GM, so my powers as a mini-adventure DM are somewhat limited where phasing and such things could come into play) and ask if anyone has any particular wants or suggestions for me.

As of right now, my mini-adventures can be anything and anywhere. Northrend, Outland, Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Alliance, Horde, or completely neutral. If you have a personal preference, I can bend to it, of course, with everything included!

Long story short, as long as I'm available, I'm always up for hosting a little mini-adventure for anyone or any group (while it works best one-on-one, I am not opposed to small groups!). Just PM me on the forums, add me on skype and message me there, what have you, and I'll try to get in-game and run a little mini-adventure for you according to your criteria.

I will be posting adventures completed and their participants at a later time under a spoiler, so keep an eye out for those!

Any questions or suggestions for me?

Completed:

Spoiler:

Can You Give Me A Hand?: A Stormwind Guard Officer asks for some quick help pinning a smuggler ring headed in the... Organ trade, of all things. They needed someone to make the buy for them, so that they could get evidence and pin the smugglers down. Cristovao, Sorley, and Mica all go in for the job. The buy is confusing at first, but eventually the package, called 'Miller's Delight' is acquired and taken to the officer. The officer finds the evidence within - a frozen hand - and calls for the arrest, rewarding them afterwards. (Participants: CappnRob, Reigen, and Scout)

Fork In The Road: Zenethen Galrein, a crazed undead who reveres the Pebble of Destiny as a divine figure, needs help recovering an object that's been stolen from him. Cashwin, an adventurer, is up to the task, following Zenethen to a nearby shore and confronting three pirates who supposedly have what Zenethen wants. After a quick scuffle involving the death of one pirate and the severe injury of the other two, the object is revealed to be... A bronze fork. The Fork of Truth, as Zenethen calls it. Cashwin is given eleven silver, and Zenethen marvels at the artifact of his master. (Participant: Cartoonkarl)

Knowledge Is Power: Vindicus Haelthorne, a necromancer of interesting origins, has recruited the aid of Celen, a magic hunter, in a problem. His cousin, who passed away several months ago, had many hideaways rife with magical items. He seeks a certain item, as the hideaways are warded against his entry. Celen is sent there via a teleportation stone, and encounters four knights, who warn her of Vindicus' necromancy. She incapacitates the four knights, and retrieves the tome from the hideaway, bringing it back to Vindicus and confronting him with the information. He informs her that the tome was acquired to keep it from the hands of the knights, who wanted it for nefarious purposes. (Participant: StealthScout)

I've been on one of these some time back, and I highly recommend this! With the recent thread about being in RP ruts, I found that this was extremely helpful in getting the RP juices flowing again.
Hopefully Corday's eff up in that one mini-adventure doesn't end up here....

I mean, What?

(Really though, I've enjoyed these whenever you do them so keep doing them!)
Added a completed adventures spoiler, including two that were just done in the past twenty-four hours!
I would love an adventure!
Just popping a bump to remind people I'm always willing to run one of these! I can put a list of common characters I will use for Alliance/Horde/Neutral, if that's something that people desire!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World That We Live In [Xigo's Mini-Events] Xigo 0 757 04-08-2011, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  Adventures and Shenanigans, Horde Edition Grakor456 3 919 09-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Last Post: MadFerret
  On Adventures and Shenanigans... ChampionMouse 18 3,181 08-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Drumgar