The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Adventures and Shenanigans, Horde Edition
Our story begins in the city of Orgrimmar, where a group collects to embark on a seemingly simple quest to recover salvage from off the Scuttle Shore. They leave to find an oak and gold chest, and they also discover an old log, and a red box with a silver lock. Within the box, however, an evil pendant rests, and knocks out heroes unconscious.

They awoke, finding themselves in an odd cave, trapped within. They find the bodies of five Horde races, and exit, trying to piece together what happened while they were asleep. They also find themselves marked with five tattoos, each one a different symbol:

A pair of crossed scythes behind three skulls and two lanterns (Identified as the symbol of the Cult of the Damned)
A hammer, the head surrounded by a sunburst (Identified as the symbol of the Twilight's Hammer)
A curved sword, covered in flame (Identified as the symbol of the Burning Blade)
A stylized number "five" (Unknown)
A mountain in front of a jagged circle (Identified as the symbol of the Blackrock Clan)

What will our heroes do?

Quests:

Return the chest to Droffer and Son's - The group was initially hired to return an oak and gold chest to Droffer and Son's Salvage. A reward is in it if they return it and its contents.

Discover the meaning behind the book - On the ship, the crew found a water-logged book. What secrets does it hold?

Find out what happened to the pendant - Where did the pendant that knocked out our heroes get to?

Find out how to remove the tattoos - These things are obviously evil, and seem to have strong mind-affecting magic. How can our heroes remove them?
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Deffy stood resolute over his companion's campsite, his avian gaze overlooking the red haze of Durotar. War was all this bird knew. And he prided himself on knowing it well. Which is why it angered him so when the Elves had failed to designate someone as their guard overnight besides a dead-one. The dead could not be trusted with the safety of a nest. Their negligence forced him to watch over them, ensuring no harm came to pass.

Though he was aware of his surroundings, his mind was in another place. It drifted back to a different time. A nobler time. A time when he was a warrior...

He remembered the beating of his heart. The bloodthirsty squawking of his comrades. The Elf sitting on his back.

No words were spoken between him and his fellow Hawkstriders, for they did not have the gift of tongue as the featherless-ones did. But they knew that they needed to defend their homes. Their nests. Their eggs. And their mates. They were the sole protectors of everything they held dear to them. And nothing would get past them without a fight to the death.

As the undead hordes of Arthas came into view, the avian creatures let out a simultaneous squawk. They were united in purpose and action on that day. They were a force of nature that none could stand against.

The featherless-one on his back whipped him with a riding crop, as did the others to their Hawkstriders. The creatures and their masters began trotting forth, towards glorious and righteous death.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Meanwhile in Erakai's thoughts...

The female will watch the male closely. His strength is not to be contested, but his wisdom is. His orders are cruel, his respect minimal. He only portrays one aspect of the true leader, and I will not be forced into the service of a mindless barbarian obsessed with death and suffering.

I will not be forced into anything. I am freedom. These tattoos are an abomination and will be removed from my flesh if I have to cut them from my body.

I am not the tool, I am not the tool...

The Troll male speaks his words without careful thought...goading the others into irrational action...
The Elf Female is a hasty fool that rushes into action at mere suggestion whether or not she has the necessary skills...

I...I do not understand some of the things coming out of their mouths. I agreed to help, but the pack cannot survive when it struggles against itself.

Wolf...girl? Why is it that they call me this with strange malice in their tone? Senseless, senseless. I am but a creature, just living, just existing.

Girl? I am an adult of my kind.

I...am surrounded, and yet...I am alone. They...do not...understand.

I am not the tool, I am not the tool...
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Dear Journal,

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap.

Who is this bull? He is of the same tribe as me, and yet I've never met him. He seemed fairly young. He says he grew up without a father. His mother had told him his father died or something.

This seems to coincidental. I think he has my eyes...does he have my eyes? Oh crap...

I need to look into this farther. Seems I'm gonna have time to do so, thanks to these evil tattoos.

Who could it have been? Perhaps it was that one female I would always meet hunting in the barrens. Oh boy, she was a wild one...I remember one time, behind the inn in Ratchet...

Yeah, probably not her. He seems rather well-mannered. Perhaps...

I'm sure I'll figure it out. Or at least hope he doesn't...

On a seperate note, that bird is evil. I swear, if it tries anything funny, I'm roasting that turkey. I am sure the elf can live without...Then again, she is rather flimsy...which I can't say about the other two. How did they swim with all that armor?

And the orcs...they all seem crazy...especially that warlock and death knight. I'll have to keep an eye on them.

Spirits help me...

Atleast that other Tauren seem nice. A really pretty girl too, for her age. Strong, independant, very strong. Quite the catch indeed. I wonder if she'll talk to a Tauren like me...

I need to go train with that Kuruk bull. Promised him I would. If I'm gonna be a potential father, I might as well be a good one...

[Brack trains with Kuruk in physical combat in his free time.]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zenethen's Mini-Adventures! Zenethen 5 1,329 10-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Zenethen
  The Power of the Horde - The Bloodsworn Honorguard: Brutalskars 2 725 05-30-2011, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Brutalskars
  On Adventures and Shenanigans... ChampionMouse 18 3,181 08-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Drumgar