The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

CotH Steam Group [OLD]
So, I decided that it'd be ideal to have a Steam Group that I actually own so I can manage it more meticulously. Furthermore, I felt it was time to do a clean start, as with the recent server restart, so we can have folks in the group that are actually active on the server. Therefore, I have created a new one, which can be seen at:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/conquestofthehorde

FAQ's: (Thanks to MoonlightBlossom)
What is Steam? - Steam is a multigaming frontend that can be utilized to manage several games via Valve's Steam network. It is used as both a social tool, as well as an organizer for games, groups, clans and friend alike. For further information, visit: https://steamcommunity.com (Take the Steam tour, everything is covered there!)

Does Steam cost money? - Absolutely not. Steam is 100% free, and can be downloaded by anyone that wishes to take advantage of the services they offer. You can purchase games directly with their service, and those do cost money. However, you manage shortcuts of your current games into Steam without any sort of payment.

I have Steam installed! How do I join the usergroup? - Please post a reply to this thread with your Steam username!

Members:
Kretol - Kretol
Grakor - Grakor456
Nexi - Nexi

Aroes - Istthoumad?
Avon - Mezrin
DottyD - Itami_swan
Gaiaboy10 - DiStRaCtIoN!!!
hiddengecko - hiddengecko
Jurkey - http://JurX
Kreah - Kreatonius
LostStranger - LostStranger
MadFerret - MadFerretx
Majykz - Majykz
Mayson - Mayson
Mayson (2?) - knorrfix
Pawoverlord - Pawoverlord
puncturedwords - Zombie Pixie
Psychyn - Psychyn
Rikhard - Johnathan Pewtershmitz
Roxas65 - Dokuganryu
Skaar - Skaar
Sol - Comrade Sol
Spiralin - spiralin
Thoradin - Chalker
Uthaniel - *
Xigo - Shas'va

Well, then! I'm joining this one as well. SteamID: Hiroki65. Invite away. I've been playing a whooooole bunch of TF2 lately. Anybody wanna play, give me a call.

EDIT: Remember that not all Steam users CAN get invited to a group. From my understanding, new members are restricted from adding friends and joining groups until tehy make a purchase. this is to avoid spammers.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
My Steam ID should be: shrapnels
Should appear under the name ROBOFRIAR! but I've heard many times before that when trying to friend request/invite a "shrapnels" you get someone completely different... Oh well, we'll see how it goes this time.

Have almost all of the popular games on Steam, including a few that aren't 'quite so popular'.
In any case, should be no lack of things to play with folks. :]
Me = TheSpitfire6969 ( dont mind the 6969 :P it's been a long time when I made the account :D )
Steam ID: SadFaceAssassin

I play CS, CS:S, DOD(not source), Half life, HL2DM, TF2, Zombie Master, GMOD, and Zombie Panic! Source. (only listing multiplayer games)
Every day, I feel more a part of this community. And soon, as I merge with the local populace, I can begin the conversion. One at a time. One of us.

My egg died... Here is its corpse, may it rest in pieces.

[Image: d3cp.gif]
Steam ID : MisterDre89
I am totally on Steam, and I will totally play Left4Dead2 with people. Or TF2.
My SteamID: grishnakah_spectre

Add me. :D
[Image: badge.jpg]
I wanted Alliance...
SteamID: adamer16
Would be nice if you could add me to the group!
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?
Arbator177! Same username as the forums :)
For whatever reason, my Steam often screws up whenever I give people my Steam username, in that it can never find me. For some reason.

So here's the direct link to my Steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/chapien/
"Sometimes, I dream about cheese..."
[Image: brandnewequipment.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Argent Dawn
(Actually Norwegian, not Swedish)
My username is Gremy AFC14. :D

Edit because I'm n00b: If it's the actual login ID It's grembomb144. Man I fail.
My profile to add me on steam is Contraboy.

My name when I play games is Walmart Security.

Add me :D
Add me. My username is Scout29.
Cloyster94 is my account feel free to add me : p. I play Counter strike:Source and i also own Black ops but my computer is being annoying.
Feel free to add me if you want to, name's "Bill Nye das Nazi Spy".
"And if the cost is my own damnation, then so be it."

-Sergeant Tarkus

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CotH Steam Group Kretol 30 14,264 04-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Age of Mythology comes to Steam! Krilari 4 1,525 03-01-2014, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Krilari
  Lookin' For Group, Guild Wars 2 Harmonic 12 1,381 10-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Harmonic