The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Novalight Casting Call! Help Needed.
The Novalight Family

[Image: TheEstate.jpg]

Hello Players of CoTH. You guys are awesome RPers. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in joining The Novalight Family. You wouldn't have to be with the guild Some characters are completely open concepts, others have vague backstories still open to be unique characters just with events or memories you would have known and selected names such as Jidaeo's Brother Renorien, or older sister Naveria.

I know everyone has their own favorites, I'm not asking you to log on the char constantly or it to become your new favorite. But I'd like players to try to remain active, and I don't mean daily or weekly even. Because we all have lives and alts, but for months on end. Things happen though, not going to be upset but it would just make a more interesting story if the chars popped up once and a while.

If you don't want to be one of the characters I need, make one up if you're still interested.

Brief synopsis.

House of Nova was an old Quel'dorei Noble house, that snowballed connections and wealth over thousands of years. Mafia/Cartel-ish offering "protection" public fronts, dealing in "shady" business under the radar. remain faithful to those on either side of the alignment chart who will act correctly for a bribe. The family isn't evil just profitable. The characters wouldn't have to like each other but they would all wish to uphold the family name as it is something they are all proud of.

Characters:

Naveria Novalight - Jidaeo's eldest sister. Wise, strongest Magi of the siblings.

Class: Mage, Warlock, or Priest

Naveria was the previous Nova, and was well aware she was a figure head. She made no decisions, and didn't like who was in charge of the family. She informed Jidaeo to becareful at his Induction. She is the Mother of Mastus Novalight.

Personality: up to you. She would most likely be a serious or rationally thinking elf. Usually looks out for "Jiddy" as she refers to him.

Renorien [Taken]

Class: Any.

Renorien, is Jidaeo's younger brother. He is the one Jidaeo automatically suspects is the one who achieved the title Nova and thinks is plotting against him and is the "seed" their father left. It isn't revealed what Renorien has done so his backstory is completely open. it is assumed he was close with their father after Jidaeo didn't return from Northrend.

Personality. He may be your shadier character, or possibly living lavishly in his wealth. It is assumed he doesn't like Jidaeo but this could be changed if you wished to take the character another way.

????????

Male Sin'dorei.

Class: Any.

This elf would be Jidaeo's eldest brother. His character is completely open.

?????????

Female Sin'dorei.

The daughter of Jidaeo: The sister of Zariel and Alteryia ( unless Reigen doesn't bring back the char in which Jidaeo will have two daughters. )

Char is completely open.

??????????

Male Sin'dorei

Zariel's brother. Jidaeo's second son.

Character concept is completely open.

Also if none of these chars are what you want feel free to add ideas to add to the large family. Aunts uncles, cousins. I can provide all the information one would know to roll the character, and again i'm not asking the person to log the character day to day or even weekly. Once or twice a month is cool if that's all you can get. Others may log more than some so the rotation may seem natural. Also this is more than political or even mafia RP. You can steer clear of silvermoon and go see the world just remember you have a home to return to if you wish to RP. And if you get in trouble your family can help you out.

any and all suggestions are welcome!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
ThePharaoh Wrote:?????????

Female Sin'dorei.

Singe suggested Asondra have an living suitor to improve the public image since their are quite a few death knights. Asondra has requested a suitor and political figurehead to up hold the image.

Char is completely open.

Just for clarification, did you mean a -female- Sin'dorei to be Asondra's suitor? As far as I am aware, Asondra is female herself. Not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing, nor that I suppose it would be all too uncommon in Blood Elf society, but I'm just making sure here. The list of suitors being worked on has only had male entrants so far.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.
Jidaeo spoke with her earlier and thats what she said so /shrug.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Fair enough. Singe should probably be informed so he can start a new, more appropriate list of candidates. I should have waited until this was cleared up before saying I would nominate him >.<'
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.
He ICly still knows it should be a dude, since that what -he- talked about with Asondra. I'll be fun to see the issue get clarified IC.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Ah yes, welcome to the world of Asondra. :P Her mind changes as frequently as a... well.. girl. :P She will likely take either, really. :P the important things are: pretty, power, and wealth. In no particular order - after pretty. She doesnt want married off to some old geezer lol
Right and Jid doesn't care at all. He just wants his baby sister to be happy as he stated earlier. He is not his father he will not rule with an Iron fist. but with Respect.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Updated.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Okay so my last attempt at not banishing this guild depends on you.

I need leaders for the guild, I'd like for these people to have their own ideas and maybe even wish to have some story arcs of their own to lead their divisions in ways they see fit. Making up their on nemesis and things like that. I can also help as well as the overall guild is kind of involved with the main storyline of the skulls, and the cult and what not.

More information would be listed in the Guild forums which each division.

I need a new spirit council member.

And a War council member. Basically a spirit council member would be one who is in charge of gathering information, tracking the skulls and doing anything associated with nature, spirits or helping the planet they live on. They also would have combatant members as well such as hunters and shaman and things like that.

War council member would basically be the leader of armaments and mobilizing troops to battle and defending the organization. Anybody interested in these two positions let me know.

Also if you wish to join as a character in the organization apart of any division that would be great. Or a member of the family listed above. New ideas are welcome and I'm just trying to get the ball rolling for RP as I really would like to stay and keep interest. Any questions comments or concerns just state here and I will try to answer as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Thank you.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Hmm...there are some ideas I have thought up, something along the lines of having an academy where new members of the guild undergo training and are taught of the Nova's ideology and stuff.

Also, we could do a prison-breakout thing where Jid and co try to break someone out of prison, wherever that may be, and have some prison rp going too.

Then there's always war-rp, going on war with another guild which takes place in the woods or some other desolate place over a period of time between two camps. Or we could just to a battle royale-esque tournament where slaves, gladiators, etc are made to participate on a small island where the contestants can do pretty much what they want in order to survive.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Love these ideas and will try to incorporate them. The Academy sounds -awesome- as I'd love to do something like that. Unfortunately I'm not sure if we'd have the player base to participate. I have been wanting to do a prison break since the restart and I have some ideas on how I could do that. PM me some more details and we will most definately get one of these Ideas going within the week.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Can Astus lead a Death Council? :B
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Quote:You guys are awesome RPers.

Really? :'D Ya mean it?

But seriously, if y'all are doing Mafia stuff you should have a war with the similar mafia The Underworld (of which I still have to start up)
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Due to my returning activity and overwhelming interest in CoTH right now. I figured I'd kick around the Idea of starting the guild. But Until then I still definately need some more Novalights. I edited the OP but really hope people pick one up even if it's just an alt, for a cousin/aunt or uncle. I'd like the siblings or immediate family to be semi-active just for plot's sake.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Hmm... I am interrested in playing some of the younger ones in this family, possibly to this Academy thing you guys spoke of. Maybe even leading such a thing ^^.

I take it that you play Jidaeo yourself?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Novalight Family: Third Generation ThePharaoh 51 7,299 01-18-2015, 11:22 AM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  The Inauguration of Nova XV: Thalion Novalight ThePharaoh 4 1,218 03-29-2014, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Alliicce
  The Novalight Timeline ThePharaoh 3 1,382 04-19-2013, 06:30 PM
  Novalight Family Tree ThePharaoh 0 5,824 10-04-2011, 03:22 AM