The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Novalight Timeline

The Novalight Timeline

[Image: Jidavatar.jpg]

This is something I felt necessary to put up due to all the RP accumulated over the years, time-skips and flashbacks in the Storyline thread. Its easier this way, because even though I have most of these times and generations roughly mapped out in my head it becomes difficult for others who don't have all the information. Or people who wish to join in. This is roughly a timeline of the House since the establishment of Silvermoon. Most of the threads will now be used for reference of events happened long ago. In most instances instead of being blood elves they would actually be high elves depending on where they fall on the timeline. Locations visited would be 'similar' locations due to geological restrictions and exploration timeline boundaries. Death Knight characters would be alive for their actions before their deaths on the time line. Time sensitive relationships or happenings (Such as resenting a char because they are a death knight, or interacting at certain events will remain in place and other events will be shifted around accordingly). Also I left some dates out because I wasn't sure about fluctuating ages if you wish to add a date for your character just post a replay "[*]Date ( X years ago ) - What happened on said date."

This is more for reference to keep the RP going and honor the RP that happened in the past. If there are any edits necessary let me know and I will do my best to correct them. I just used the Official Timeline of the CoTh Wiki.

• -6,800 (6,829 years ago) - Quel'Thalas is founded.

• -6,771 (6,800 years ago) - Jidaeo Novalight I is born

• -6,471 (6,500 years ago) - Jidaeo Novalight I and his allies begin the orginal Light of Nova

• -6,470 (6,499 years ago) - The adventures of Jidaeo Novalight I take place. ( Classes, locations, races vary and aren't literal due to time adjustment. Just a reference to nod to past RP.)

• -6,368 (6,397 years ago) - Jidaeo Novalight I obtains the last of the four artifacts. The Quel'dorei Crystal Skull, The Edge of the Falcon, Edge of the Phoenix and The Amulet of the Sun.

• -6,360 (6,389 years ago) - Jidaeo Novalight I marries Selena Silverstar and together lead House Silverstar.

• -6,352 (6,381 years ago) - Railyn Hamari Silverstar is born

• -6,003 (6,032 years ago) - Railyn Hamari Silverstar has a son.

• -6,000 (6,029 years ago) - Selena Silverstar dies.

• -5,999 (6,028 years ago) - Railyn Hamari Silverstar changes the family name to House Novalight. Railyn reads up on her parents adventures and changes the House Regnal name to 'Nova'.

• -5,999 (6,028 years ago) - The Council decides Railyn's leadership and Jidaeo's influence dangerous to the house but agree the name change gives them a 'clean slate' from their previous accusations. They decide to kill Nova Railyn Hamari Novalight and Jidaeo Novalight.

• -5,998 (6,027 years ago) - Jidaeo Novalight I and the Dawn of Nova catch wind of the bounty on their heads. He sends Railyn Hamari Novalight away with the four artifacts to his Library for sanctuary.

• -5,998 (6,027 years ago) - Jidaeo Novalight I is hunted and killed by the Council of House Novalight.

• -5,998 (6,027 years ago) - Railyn Hamari Novalight hides the artifacts with the assistance of magi still loyal to her Mother and retires to her father's library to write the letter uncovered originally by Diel'Vani Novalight

• -5,996 (6,025 years ago) - The council selects a Second Nova to lead the house in Railyn's absence. They also decide it is taboo to name any child 'Jidaeo' out of "respect". The Council begins to institute in house schooling, essentially brainwashing the House to become viciously self-less to the integrity and prosperity of the House.

• -5,596 (5,725 years ago) - Railyn Hamari Novalight Dies

• -5,272 (5,401 years ago) - Railyn Hamari Novalight's Son succeeds Nova II as Nova III

• -5,072 (5,201 years ago) - Nova III is murdered,

• -5,072 (5,201 years ago) - Nova IV is named

• -4,670 (4,899 years ago) - Nova IV dies and is succeeded by Nova V

• -4,642 (4,871 years ago) - Nova V was exiled. The council leads the family bolstering profits and greater focus on in House tutoring.

• -4,542 (4,771 years ago) - Nova VI is selected

• -3,312 (3,341 years ago) - Nova VI dies of old age, being succeeded by his son. Nova VII

• -3,000 (3,029 years ago) - Nova VII resigns for a spot on the council. Nova VIII is elected.

• -2,800 (2,829 years ago) - The Troll Wars

• -2,790 (2,819 years ago) - Nova VIII is killed and succeeded promptly by his son Nova IX

• -2,102 (2,131 years ago) - Nova IX resigns for a spot on the council, His younger brother takes over as Nova X.

• -1,864 (1,893 years ago) - Agorine Sylia Novalight is Born.

• -1,860 (1,889 years ago) - Twins Diel'Vani and Razio Novalight are born.

• -1,664 (1,693 years ago) - Agorine Sylia Novalight succeeds her father as Nova XI

• -1,614 (1,643 years ago) - Nova XI dubbed 'Blood Nova' and 'Nova Queen' for her ruthlessness and being the most successful female to hold the Nova title.

• -1,600, (1,629 years ago) - Nova XI Agorine Novalight resigns to join the council. She is succeeded by her brother, Razio Novalight who becomes Nova XII

• -1,582 (1,611 years ago) - Jidaeo Novalight II is born

• -1,400 (1,429 years ago) - Diel'vani is exiled for his belief in the crystal skulls. He also gains suspicion on his family's motives, uncovering the letter written by Railyn Hamari Novalight thousands of years prior.

• -1,000 (1,029 years ago) - Jidaeo Novalight II marries Cerice Novalight and the two move into a private estate separate from the estate housing the council and branch families.

• -970 (999 years ago) - Jidaeo Novalight II succeeds his father as Nova XIII [The events of Act I take place]

• -848 (857 years ago) - Thalion Novalight is Born

• -684 (713 years ago) - Alteryia Novalight is Born

• -500 (529 years ago) - The official formation of the Farstriders

• -412 (441 years ago) - Zariel Amaru Novalight is Born.

• -257 (286 years ago) - Xanthe Novalight is Born

• -105 (134 years ago) - [Act II begins] Save for Alteryia's death.

• -104 (133 years ago) - Jidaeo Novalight II resigns for a seat on the council as his son takes over as Nova XIV

• -103 (132 years ago) - The events of [Act III] take place

• -102 (131 years ago) - [Act IV- Act VI] take place. Xanthe, Thalion and Alteryia become Novae along with Zariel to be dubbed 'The Four Suns'. They also open up an inn of the same name.

• -101 (130 years ago) - The Corrupted Council of the house is finally destroyed by the Four Suns. Vetai'ryn Novalight and his allies are killed and sole leadership is returned to Nova Zariel Amaru.

• -71 (100 years ago) - Zariel and Sabryn get married and have twins. Jidaeo Novalight III and Amalys Novalight are born.

• 0 (29 years ago) - The First War begins

• 6 (23 years ago) - The Second War begins. Humans, Ironforge and Wildhammer Dwarves, Gnomes, and High Elves form the Alliance of Lordaeron, the predacessor for the modern-day Alliance.

• 20 (9 years ago) - The Third War begins. Tranquillien, Silvermoon City, and all of Quel'Thalas along what is now the Dead Scar fall as the Sunwell is corrupted and destroyed by Arthas, slaughtering ninety percent of the high elf population. Kael'thas returns. Zariel enters depression over the alleged loss of Alteryia's death in the attack. Jidaeo Novalight II leaves with a few Farstriders and finds out about the plot his Father has to kill him. He doesn't return. Diel'Vani kills his twin brother, Razio Novalight.

• 21 (8 years ago) - Frozen Throne. Arthas becomes Lich King. Blood elves split from the Alliance. Lady Liadrin becomes the first Blood Knight.

• 23 (6 years ago) - The Sunwell Trilogy begins. Silvermoon is rebuilt.

• 25 (4 years ago) - World of Warcraft begins. lol Kapre lands. Asondra, the sister of Jidaeo Novalight II disappears.

• 26 (3 years ago) - Burning Crusade. Blood Elves join the Horde. The Sunwell is restored. Cerice disappears looking for Jidaeo.

• 27 (2 years ago) - Wrath of the Lich King. Jidaeo Novalight II as a freed death knight begins wandering Azeroth. Cerice returns and begins her search for Jidaeo Novalight II. Asondra Novalight returns to the family. Alteryia Novalight returns to the Family. Agorine Novalight is Killed by Sanguis Sunfire.

• 29 - Xanthe Novalight is Exiled from the House.

• 30 - Cataclysm Begins.

The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I've been meaning to do this for... Quite a few characters, but this is really cool. My personal problem is is that I want to do it for races that don't live to be thousands of years old haha
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Yeah this was a little bit more of a task than I figured it would be going into it. Happy I finished it, this should help make it a bit easier for char edits and new players to make chars. This is also the active timeline of Cataclysm forward as Jidaeo III isn't born yet.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Update for Amalys. 4/19/13
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Novalight Family: Third Generation ThePharaoh 51 7,299 01-18-2015, 11:22 AM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  The Inauguration of Nova XV: Thalion Novalight ThePharaoh 4 1,218 03-29-2014, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Alliicce
  Novalight Casting Call! Help Needed. ThePharaoh 45 6,256 11-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Novalight Family Tree ThePharaoh 0 5,824 10-04-2011, 03:22 AM
Last Post: ThePharaoh