The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I just signed up, it says I'm banned!?
I was just able to create a server account, and now it's stating that my IP is banned! Is this some sort of mistake? O.O I never even got to make a character, I went to log in, and it says that my account was closed.
It seems like every possible thing that can go wrong, is going wrong, Lol. Any thoughts or ideas on my situation!? Thanks.
Not happened to me.
First off..try not to double-post, I'm sure someone will help you soon.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
It SEEMS there is a problem with account creation at the moment.
Which is totally awkward, I'm not sure how I could be banned, Like, I wasn't even able to log on to get myself banned in the first place. And I'm sorry about double-posting, I wasn't thinking, I could have just edited. <3
Okay, well, would it be wise to private message a GM over this issue, or should I wait for them to check this topic?
You have not made a server account yet. If something is telling you you're banned, it's possible you haven't changed your realmlist yet, or it's simply showing the ban message instead of the account info being wrong.
I just checked, but no, my realmlist is right-o, so I'm not sure of what is causing this, I'm connected to a random internet connection in the area, and I have to change them now and then, is it possible that changes the IP that I'm logging in with? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff!
Well, regrettably, you do not have an account in the database. Please try making one again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm banned after introduction submission? HotOpiz 7 1,764 08-01-2014, 05:25 AM
Last Post: HotOpiz
  So, Apparently I've Been Banned Evaszion 7 1,368 07-06-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Evaszion
  Account Banned IP Kaboomsplode 2 1,049 04-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Banned? Zukaza031 9 2,026 02-27-2011, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Banned? D: Vision 1 911 02-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Nexi