The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Acherus Suggestion
I finished all the DK quests, was in SW, teleported back to Acherus to train. Before I made an inn my home, thinking there was a portal from there. Sadly there isn't.

My suggestion is that there be a portal to GMI from Acherus.
Agreed. I'm having the same problem with Rulax, who's as good as stuck there for the moment being.

And yes, I'm too lazy to notify a GM about this. *coughs*
Don't you have the death gate skill?
Hmm... Haven't thought about that one. Give me a sec as I test it out.

Edit: No such luck. Though Loxy did tell me every DK needs to do the quest line to keep bugs to an minimum; otherwise you'd lose a set of spells and whatnot.
Death Gate only takes you to Acherus, which is where we're stuck in. I opened a ticket and got ported out, but still think a GMI portal would be nice.
Oh, you want a portal out, not in. Yeah, that might be a problem.

Wait, isn't there a flight master in the Acherus? And DKs have ALL flight points o:
Couldn't find one from where I was looking. /shrug
There's more than one level to the Acherus. Maybe I'll go check it out.
I found the flight master on my DK. I can show you where to look.
There used to be a portal to Shattrath in there. I think it'd still be a good plan to have a portal, more conveniently, to GM Island. Because on an Alliance toon flying to a city to teleport is not entirely...useful. Goodbye 10-20 minutes. ^^
Actually, because of the server cores flights are instant. They're also less than a gold.
When did this happen! 0.0 I loved flights!!
When we switched from arcEmu to trinity.
The issue with portals is that we shouldn't spawn anything in a place that's so scripted as Acherus when it comes to phases and the like. And we don't want Death Knight to be able to teleport out of there before they complete the quest chain, since the phasing won't set properly unless you do.

And I suppose that you understand where the problem lies, there. Putting a portal in such a place is pretty dangerous.
...if instant flights are possible now, I don't see why a portal is needed anyhow. The flight master is through the purple circle, then up the stairs after the DK quest chain btw guys. Incase anyone else is like...whut.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Location Suggestion Andy7565 2 1,124 08-25-2013, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Kimaira
Photo Wiki page suggestion Andy7565 4 1,157 08-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Memnoch
  Suggestion for a new place to build. FlyingSquirrel 2 853 07-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  [Suggestion] Forum Portfolios Traid 8 1,560 02-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  [Suggestion] Profile Anonymity Delta 30 5,105 01-24-2013, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Reigen