The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Since when does c0rzilla ask for feedback?
It's been what...a year since I joined CotH. Figure it's my turn for a feedback thread.
I know I have haters out there, so I'd like this thread clean. And I'll quote a wise phrase uttered often on this server.
Spoiler:
[Image: media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fth09....oddowl.jpg]
I've heard people have issues with my ressurecting twice, my drawbacks, how -many- people I've ressurected.
So, uh...yeah. That's all I can think of for now. Your turn! Get to it.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I am not as informed as everyone else, but it did kinda peeve me how you rezz'd Shiv all on your mighty lonesome even though they had already gone to Jezz. >>
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
All righty, where to start..? The rezzing thing doesn't really bother me - Anna's rezzes followed the CotH guidelines. Ditto with all of the people she's resurrected. If other people don't volunteer, then isn't it their problem?
The person who plays the character is the one who gives the definitive answer about who they want to rez.

Now. There's been an amazing degree of controversy over Anna the character, and I don't understand why. I find that she's quite well-played and likable as a person. And she possesses one of those things I always love to see in a player character: humility. Her portrayal is very realistic, which I also appreciate a lot. You won't find her doing anything ridiculous or out-of-character for someone in her situation.
Guild leadership aside, she's just a normal person and I love her for that.

And as for player, well, we have a lot of fun together. You probably know my opinion on the OOC silly times anyhow.
I like Anna, like Etmosril said she is a realistic character. She experiences love, fear, hate, and the general concern to help others. She does embody the soul of a paladin even if sometimes she doubts that fact. *claps* well played Corzilla *tips hat* I enjoy RP with Anna and look forward to watching her evolve.
[Image: 15.jpg]
Let's see...
  • Active? √
  • Realistic RP'er? √
  • Contributes actively in the community? √
  • Has a troll that's role played well? √ and √

'Nuff said.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
*rubs chin* I know we have had some complications OOC, but I do remember RPing with Anna. I will say I enjoyed the RP, she is a well-played character as many other community members that have RPed with her will agree.

Just wanted to put that in there.
[Image: 8.jpg]
I would like to say thank you for taking Marius into the House of Autumn. Not only did it give him more RP, but your research ideas gave me something to write about and that was great, I really enjoyed it.

As a roleplayer, I've never found a problem with you, Anna is down to earth and well played. I was happy you filled a third of your FlagRSP description with the braid Marius gave her, it made me smile and giggle a bit.

TL;DR - Keep up the good work!
Well, well. We reach feeding another's back. Where do we start?...

First of all, I get to comment on Annabelle. What I love about her is the realism of her portrayal. For every trait she has, she has a reason to have it. For every flaw and every virtue in her, be it being (too?) trusting, or keeping up hope, there's a point behind her actions and expressions. That's one of the reasons I like her - Expressivity. The show of emotions through gesture and speech is an aspect I look for in the people I RP with.

I damn sure know Sylly likes her, beyond the wall-of-steel-and-knives attitude. Another of the things I appreciate about Anna is how well she works with others. Leading a guild isn't all that easy. I should know... It's only thanks to the people in said organization that you can keep it alive. So, yeah...

Now, moving on to the OOC side of it. You're fun. Lotsa' fun. I've been brought to laughter time and again via the conversations spanning the Channels. Otherwise a swell person, I can't really reproach much as far as attitude is concerned, as, most often, I find your views similar to mine.

I wish I'd met more of your characters, though. That would give me a broader view, maybe, but still, all in all, a good RP-er and a great person OOC-wise.
Now you feed my back, harr harr...
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Let's see, Annabelle...

I really do enjoy the character, she has a great and well developed personality, she is indeed down to earth. It seems there's mostly positive feedback, I guess I'll be the flaw picker upper. <3 I'll try not to sound like a douche.

As for your resurrections, I do have to agree with what you know already. You seem to carry on a bit too normally, having die twice. I expect the death of a character to be a serious wake up call for whatever they are doing. I think she should understand that evil is evil, and more than some of them will have to die. Change cannot be forced, and such.

Along with that, there should be some side effects that are easily visible from first contact. Redis will have to use a walking staff for a good while, have to wear a mask as well to prevent extra dust and other things in the air from getting caught down in his throat. Anna, doesn't really have anything besides scars and a heart problem, and a lack of feeling in one arm. I'm just saying. :3

About her being a Paladin, I'm alright with the switch, it would be pretty common since the first Paladins had to be created some how, some were Knights, other used to be Priests. I don't understand how she'll be able to equip some of the gear you are putting on her. For example, that double bladed staff-like weapon? That seems a bit much for a former priest. I don't know if the plate armor was just OOC trying out, but if it was IC, that wouldn't make much sense. Plate is -heavy-, heavy heavy heavy. I doubt Anna could wear it without basically being brought down to the ground. I rather her stick with the mail, mace, and shield outfit that she had but it's up to you. If she became some she-man without me noticing, then I guess the plate armor/weapon would be better, but she'll still have to train a lot with it just to be able to move in it correctly. I expect to notice her struggling with it.

I think I covered all the points of interest, so I'll end it on a positive note. :3

OOC-wise, we have our SnG. Fun times.

Overall, Annabelle is a pretty darn good made character, just a few iffy things about her, but nonetheless, a well played person!

(Early morning typing, might be blunt/doesn't make sense, just roll with it.)
Gamba + Marwaz = Awesome family-ish duo?
At least I thought so.

Yes, I am still a wee bit bitter that Gamba and I got dumped after all the time and effort I put into our RP and all that we never even RPed. In the end I personally think it came down to our views on fun RP differing and Zjiin being online at better times than me. Shame really...

As for RP, you are good at it and have a great eye for fun detail. You have a thing for comic relief that I do not share with you, but from what I have heard it is greatly appreciated.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
McKnighter Wrote:Let's see, Annabelle...

I really do enjoy the character, she has a great and well developed personality, she is indeed down to earth. It seems there's mostly positive feedback, I guess I'll be the flaw picker upper. <3 I'll try not to sound like a douche.

As for your resurrections, I do have to agree with what you know already. You seem to carry on a bit too normally, having die twice. I expect the death of a character to be a serious wake up call for whatever they are doing. I think she should understand that evil is evil, and more than some of them will have to die. Change cannot be forced, and such.

Along with that, there should be some side effects that are easily visible from first contact. Redis will have to use a walking staff for a good while, have to wear a mask as well to prevent extra dust and other things in the air from getting caught down in his throat. Anna, doesn't really have anything besides scars and a heart problem, and a lack of feeling in one arm. I'm just saying. :3

About her being a Paladin, I'm alright with the switch, it would be pretty common since the first Paladins had to be created some how, some were Knights, other used to be Priests. I don't understand how she'll be able to equip some of the gear you are putting on her. For example, that double bladed staff-like weapon? That seems a bit much for a former priest. I don't know if the plate armor was just OOC trying out, but if it was IC, that wouldn't make much sense. Plate is -heavy-, heavy heavy heavy. I doubt Anna could wear it without basically being brought down to the ground. I rather her stick with the mail, mace, and shield outfit that she had but it's up to you. If she became some she-man without me noticing, then I guess the plate armor/weapon would be better, but she'll still have to train a lot with it just to be able to move in it correctly. I expect to notice her struggling with it.

I think I covered all the points of interest, so I'll end it on a positive note. :3

OOC-wise, we have our SnG. Fun times.

Overall, Annabelle is a pretty darn good made character, just a few iffy things about her, but nonetheless, a well played person!

(Early morning typing, might be blunt/doesn't make sense, just roll with it.)

Anna's first death was just plain random, way before she got into the whole Autumn thing. The second death was due to an unexpected intervention by Kimee, despite my and another character's plans. Sagi would not have killed Anna otherwise. It was not Sagi going "AHAHAHA I shall murder Anna heartlessly." He was actually quite disappointed it had come to that.

Anna does in fact wish to kill a few people. She knows she can't save everyone, but she will try her damnedest. And since these experiences she is -alot- more prone to violence and rage than she was.

Redis' death was extremely violent, so it would make sense his body was effected as such. Anna's first death was three bullets to the heart, thus the heart problems. For a while she was outright phobic of Duskwood, but someone helped her get over that. Her second death...well, her body just basically stopped by what I think was Shadow Word: Death. Very peaceful and quiet. I really couldn't think of any drawbacks, so Sagi helped me. Ironically. The bad arm (numbness that comes and goes) was from the paralytic used to keep her from fleeing. It was used on the same arm twice in one day. Anna does actually have a weakness to poisons, but no one's used any poison on her.

Now watch all of her enemies have poison on their weapons after they read this. Anyway.

I would like to think of some special roll system for her to take into account the bad arm and heart problems, but I suck so bad at that, and haven't thought of anything.

Anna does not wear plate, despite some mail models looking like plate. The glaive you're talking about I chose because Anna is so used to wielding a staff, I figured this would be an appropriate weapon for her. The material would be some light metal like mithril. Calandil knows more about that thing than I do.

And...I think that's all. Thanks!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I like all your characters and think you're a pretty awesome person OOCly, but there's one suggestion I have.
I wont name names, but some things you said around a certain persons back (I think you know what I mean, here) are kind of hurtful and even if you may feel that way I think its better if you keep those opinions to yourself. Otherwise, great and I likes RPing with youu! :D
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Seriously, I don't understand where people are getting this;

Quote:Plate is -heavy-, heavy heavy heavy.

A suit of plate armour a knight would bring into battle was forty to fifty pounds, the average at forty-five to fifty. To put that into perspective, the average American soldier carries sixty to one -hundred- pounds of armor, equipment, etc through some of the hardest living conditions on the planet... That being said, I don't get why it's implausible for Anna to wear plate, even if she doesn't. Honestly, I say she -should- be wearing plate as often as possible to protect her since she IS vulnerable and she IS being hunted.

My two cents!
[Image: two_cents.jpg]

Plate Source
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Beltharean Wrote:Seriously, I don't understand where people are getting this;

Quote:Plate is -heavy-, heavy heavy heavy.

A suit of plate armour a knight would bring into battle was forty to fifty pounds, the average at forty-five to fifty. To put that into perspective, the average American soldier carries sixty to one -hundred- pounds of armor, equipment, etc through some of the hardest living conditions on the planet... That being said, I don't get why it's implausible for Anna to wear plate, even if she doesn't. Honestly, I say she -should- be wearing plate as often as possible to protect her since she IS vulnerable and she IS being hunted.

My two cents!
[Image: two_cents.jpg]

Plate Source
QFT
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Well look at this! I forgot all about watching the thread pileup.

Interestingly enough, chainmail is often heavier than plate. Think about it... all of those tiny little links.. whereas the other is mostly sheets and joints. It's also more expensive: think about the time and energy spent working on both of them, and tell me which one is worse. (I've worn them both and fought in them both before. Plate's better for mobility than you might think. Downside is, all it takes is a shove of a bladed weapon to cut through it.)

It's a staple of games those days to have plate armor as the heavier and more expensive of the two, but it really isn't so.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen