The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Another bandwagon passes by.
Eh, everyone was doing it. Good or bad feedback for any of my characters appreciated.

Bailey
Eve
Miah
Clover
Chloe

Oddly enough, im nervous as to what will be put :P
When was the last time Clover rped? I can never seem to find her oO

I do enjoy rping with Bailey a lot though. She's so abusive but at the same time makes a quirky and interesting friend for my warlock. I also find it to be rather interesting how she's more herself than the felsworn gimmick, and that the fel aspect of her is brought up from time to time but more to discuss the quirks of binding, blood and such.
Yeah, I have not played clover since the frostbrand's disbanded (though I see them about still, so not sure if it really disbanded)
Basically only ever seem to play Bailey now, she is my favourite so far :)
Teehee. Well, Bailey.. Hum, where to start. It's interesting how she can go from such a murderous little warlock to an innocent little gnome at other times? After reading your character profiles and all though. It all makes sense. And you should know that I enjoy RPing with you a lot.

Haven't really seen your other characters as of yet. Wonder if it'll get to that sometime soon.
[Image: CKZI0Sp.gif]
Miah - She's cool. A pilot, but too cocky, and too old. /grin
Clover - Kirabo's everlasting first sympathy. She's a hell of a character, though you tend to change her personalities often. I for one, love roleplaying with all your characters, especially Clover. /grin
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Heh, I have a habit to have my character's personality's waver a little as time goes on. Kinda like in real life, but in fast forward, they seem to shift from one to the other. Except Bailey, in most cases she will put on certain traits to try and get out of a situation. (E.G, acting helpless in the hopes that someone will defend her, when in actuality she is capable of defending herself, but would rather someone else risk their life ;P)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feedback: Jumping on the Bandwagon McKnighter 24 4,383 02-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Last Post: McKnighter
  Jumping on the bandwagon a little late? muhaha8 10 1,466 01-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Last Post: muhaha8
  Moose Joins the Feedback Bandwagon Moose 4 912 01-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Tarne