The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jumping on the bandwagon a little late?
So, the usual. Blah blah blah, you guys know the deal, right?! Been here a while, and I'd like to know what y'all think of the way I handle my characters.

A list of my most favorite/most played!

Aulten
Arken
Keyalis
Kaelis
Mythor
Cladorn
Dilix

... Any others I forgot about, or just didn't care to mention, that you may know me for and have RPed with.

Anyways, thanks! :)
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Respect your fellow players and whatever they might be involved in. Ask before you crash and make a great roleplay moment a silly and raging one.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Erm... When did I ever do this? I don't really know to what time/RP you are referencing.
Spoiler:
Bovel Wrote:Respect your fellow players and whatever they might be involved in. Ask before you crash and make a great roleplay moment a silly and raging one.

Friendly much?

As far as Mythor goes! He's been real fun to RP with. Always the supporter and advisor ready to back up Niarrin with whatever she may do. I think the RPs are fun, and don't really have much bad to say about them.

OOC, your always fun to talk to and are insanely loyal to Grace of Elune as I've mentioned before. Just watch yourself that due to that loyalty, you don't miss out on possible great events for Myth. ^^

So that's that, I sadly don't know the rest of your characters. ^.~
Hahaha, duly noted on the loyalty thing! Although all that Mythor cares about is restoring the Kal'Dorei kingdom, and it'd be kind of against his character if I RPed him doing other such things. But hey, if any old Kaldorei shows up in NE lands, he'd be willing to talk! And probably help them with whatever task they needed.
Spoiler:
muhaha8 Wrote:Erm... When did I ever do this? I don't really know to what time/RP you are referencing.
Kaelis in Blade's Edge and Shattrath.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Blade's Edge- Nexi asked me to join in.
Shattrath- See above.

... Anything I've done with Kaelis wasn't just randomness. The kid thing with Nexi and Allira? That was Nexi's idea. So please, don't tell me that I joined in without purpose, and did things while IC that I had no reason to... It's rather the opposite.

Sorry if I sound slightly rude; that wasn't the intent.
Spoiler:
I have much the same problem as Bovel.

This is concerning the Hunt's series of events within Nagrand and Garen

Firstly, before we set off, you showed up in AC and began saying how you've always wanted to go to Nagrand. Yes, I know I invited you to this RP, but the Nagrand thing... Bleh, using Navren speak, it rubbed me the wrong way.

Then, when we were over halfway through Nagrand, all up in some random tree, your character Garen pops out of nowhere and begins to talk to us -again-. After I remember him saying that he had never been to Nagrand previously, he pops up there a week after my group. Again, this rubbed me the wrong way.

Then, Mythor's just pure suck up ness to Fala'thorei. /shudder.
Yes, Garen arrived in AC. But it was Brag who said something about Nagrand. Garen said that because it was a very spiritual place, he would wish to make a pilgrimmage there at some point. It was in fact Mouma (I think) who said he should come with them.

Then like, two weeks later, after I had left Garen to do his off-screen travel to Outland, he finally got there. He wandered, not really knowing where he was going, until he found what everyone around him called Nagrand. He wanted to go see Oshu'Gun. In the process, he crossed a bridge, and nearly got killed IC by Broken. He ran south in an attempt to escape, and hid behind a tree. Not knowing where he was going, he walked south further, and saw Mouma. That's how it all happened.

As for Mythor in Shatt? That was in bad taste, I'll admit. But if you read his history, you'd note that his village was massacred by Fel Orcs. He wants revenge, and saw a Demon Hunter as a good way to get it. Whether or not you see it as viable, I don't know. But that's what happened. Nervous? Sure he was. He was talking to an Elf who followed one of the most misunderstood, and overall hated, paths a Night Elf could follow. Who wouldn't feel odd talking to them at first?
Spoiler:
I don't remember Bragdana ever saying anything about Nagrand. I said it OOC, but they were only talking about it before somebody to came to avoid what happened.

Second: If he wanted to see Oshu'gun, why would he go near Halaa, which is an open warzone? Once again, Bragdana chose it to avoid people.

Third: Massacred by Fel Orcs? There are no Fel Orcs in Azeroth. Also, did he forget that it's a Demon Hunter's fault for the Legion coming again? Although, I can't talk. My Night Elf is his mate, though, soooo....

<,<
Actually... Well, maybe it wasn't Brag, but I swear it was... It was either him or Urzhad.

Second: Garen didn't know his way around. The only reason he ever got to Nagrand to begin with was word of mouth.

Third: One can't forget what happened to the Warsong in Ashenvale after they drank Mannoroth's blood again. Chaos Orcs, actually... Fel was probably a bad word choice. Lol @ the mate thing. But he does realize that Illidan brought the Legion back. But in his mind, talking to a Demon Hunter about getting help is the lesser of two evils. He wants to do something, even if it's against every fiber of his being, rather than just sit back and not be able to do anything.
Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too late to back out now. Feed Me! Nikodemos 4 935 12-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Feedback: Jumping on the Bandwagon McKnighter 24 4,383 02-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Last Post: McKnighter
  Another bandwagon passes by. Miah 5 1,295 11-12-2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Miah
  Moose Joins the Feedback Bandwagon Moose 4 912 01-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Tarne