The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sneaky Warlock.
So the other day I made a character from Zernor Lightgiver's past, Vartaneous Lightgiver (his EVIL brother). Vartaneous is a warlock, and I'm trying to figure out some way on how to spy on Zernor, but it's a little hard as a warlock. I tryed something sinister where he could vanishs into demonitic shadows, but someone called out on that saying that's mainly a shadow preist thing (Never played Warlock before, so I wouldn't know either way). Tell me if any of these ideas would work, and tell me your own ideas if you can.

1. The vanishing into the shadows thing I mentioned earlier.

2. Hideing with some transparent demon who could cloak Vartaneous as well.

3. Hideing Vartaneous's soul in a soul stone that Zernor unkowningly carries around (He knows OOCly though of course), Im not sure how this one could work because I'm not sure if he can enter the stone from a decent range, if he can actually hear Zernor from inside the stone, or most importantly IF HE CAN GET OUT (I could put a demon in it instead, and let him out later though, so the getting out part isn't a 100% probolem)

4. Your ideas. Thats all I got, so any ideas would be appreciated. Thx again.
With a hip, hip and a clippity clop
He's out looking for a head to swap
So don't try to figure out a plan
You can't reason with a headless man
~Disney

1) Yea, that's Shadow Priest.
2) What demon? And I doubt this would work, too.
3) Soul Stone's don't let you see. They're just holding your soul, so, in case you die, you can come back to life.
4) Eye of Kilrogg.
It's generally seen as metagaming to spy on someone without their consent over the matter. Can't elaborate until I get home from work, but if you're going to spy on him, unknowing myself as of wheter you are the charachter you are spying on, make sure he is ok with it.

Posted from iPhone at work.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Well, if he's Zernor's brother he probably has some kind of permission. I think he's looking for a way to explain in a lore sense how he's able to spy. Personally, I think your best bet is Eye of Kilrogg. You can say it's...I dunno, smaller, or cloaked somehow, or just well-hidden.
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
OK, thanks everybody. And yes he does know, and I do have permission.
~Disney

The closest thing I can think of for you, personally, would be having your character be a Shadowmage. It's a warlock variant class (variant classes being open to the public), which if you would follow the link, explains they can teleport much like a mage's Blink spell, albeit, only in between shadows making it more akin to Shadowstep.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Beltharean Wrote:The closest thing I can think of for you, personally, would be having your character be a Shadowmage. It's a warlock variant class (variant classes being open to the public), which if you would follow the link, explains they can teleport much like a mage's Blink spell, albeit, only in between shadows making it more akin to Shadowstep.

Wow. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks Beltharean :)
~Disney

Fo' sho'.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point can't Warlock use arcane? Kenert 12 3,051 06-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Vrahn
  Warlock RP hyenaskate 3 1,102 05-07-2013, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Warlock Book, Fanon? hyenaskate 7 1,308 05-06-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: hyenaskate
  Saronsen's Warlock Guide [Work in progress] Saronsen 12 2,352 10-17-2011, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Arrillion
  IC Warlock ban Saiyuu 7 1,313 03-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Kainue