The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Knights of the Queen
Knights of the Queen

Our Code:
"Stand with me, brothers and sisters, for this is the hour of death's bane. We shall bring forth a swift death upon the enemis that wish to test our blades, we shall fight where nobody else dares, for we are brothers, sisters, Forsaken. We are the Knights of the Queen and we shall trample her enemies beneath our tread." - Vaetai

Spoiler:
[Image: jae-DemonKnight.jpg]

The Backstory:

The Knights were originally lead by a Blood-Elf Death-Knight, by the name of Lora. Who led them through victory after victory, until one day, where she just simply disappeared. In turn the order fell apart and dissipated. For many months it remained dormant, until one of the previous Knights decided that enough was enough, so Rathuul re-created the order as a new brotherhood, that all forsaken might join and fight against the Alliance, Defend the forsaken lands and do the Queens bidding when she sees it necessary.

The Plan:

The plan is to raise a well-trained force, and capture, raid, pillage or just completely destroy alliance members and property, as swiftly and as much as possible. We will focus mainly on small camps or boats that can be easily taken over, and possibly progress to bigger and more wicked deeds.

Guild Background:

This is a new order of Knights. Not the old. Rathuul leads the Knights, with his second in command, Malcolm. They gather forsaken initiates, and place them through trials to become Knights of the Queen. Worthy to serve her and the forsaken at all costs. Initiates are potential guild members but are not officially part of the guild until they receive their tabard and armor. Rathuul, malcolm and any rank higher than 'Squire' can test the abilities of a initiate and reccomend them via the mail system.

Guild Information

Ranks:
Lord Knight-Zealot
First-Knight
Knight-Zealot
Ironclad
Squire
Initiate

Current Members:
Name: Rank:
Rathuul Lord Knight-Zealot
Malcolm First-Knight
Degor Ironclad
Hanes Squire
Ciarie Initiate
Answin Initiate
Alvand Initiate
Abraxis Initiate
Haugus Initiate
Lian Initiate
Lazurus Initiate
Lendri Initiate

Rules:

All server rules still apply, that includes OOC and IC.
Rathuul has the power to remove you from the guild if you are not useful to the guild or if you are being more of a problem than a solution.
Guild chat for this guild is OOC.
All IC reccomendations are to be sent in the in-game Mail.

Questions?

How do I join? It's simple really, you can OOCly message one of us to get an rp for it running, or we may just meet you along the road.

Who can join? Only forsaken may join the Knights.

Must I be in the guild to attend events? Most likely, because the Knights aren't okay with sharing their information.

Must I stay with the guild? You may travel as you wish, just make sure you leave an Ic report/reason to Rathuul about what your doing and why.

Combat systems? It'l be a roll, with factors depending on what or whom are fighting. Or it could also be a trust fight, who knows?

(This is my first guild post so tell me, Howd i do?)
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. Albert Einstein
Spoiler:
You have conquered, and I yield.
Yet henceforward art thou also dead - dead to the world, to heaven, and to hope;
In me didst thou exist - and, in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
Edgar Allan Poe
Love it! Too bad Faminegrin wouldn't fit in with the knight theme, but he'll definitely salute any of the fellows clad in her Majesty's colors!
"The 'Red Death' had long devastated the country. No pestilence had ever been so fatal, or so hideous. Blood was its Avatar and its seal --the redness and the horror of blood. ~And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all. " - Edgar Allan Poe
I believe you misunderstand. We are not the chivalrous good types. This guild is based on a Lawful Evil, kind of setting. ^.^
So it's more, Trample. Shank. Kidnap.
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. Albert Einstein
Spoiler:
Yet henceforward art thou also dead - dead to the world, to heaven, and to hope;
In me didst thou exist - and, in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
Edgar Allan Poe
I shall offer my blade to the Queen! As long as it has health benefits LOL
[Image: tumblr_lj8a0sqTtI1qh2559o1_500.gif]
Gale might actually get involved with this. He used to be a Knight of Lordaeron!
Oh, just for your convenience, If you can't find me I'll either be on my gnome Coote. Or I won't be on A.T.M. But please, do send a letter in the mail of your interest. ^.^
Spoiler:
Edgar Allan Poe
This guild still going?
Honor isn't something to be meddled with...
[Image: samurai_honor_by_sabby_nub-d39eci5.jpg]
I don't think so, but I'd be up for creating something similar...

Wish it were.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
If you want I can recreate it! :3 I need something for my deader to do. XD
Spoiler:
Edgar Allan Poe
I could bring Danial back for this... He was the apothecary back when the Knights were still active.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Well, looks like the Knights are back in business! Go find rathuul!
Spoiler:
Edgar Allan Poe
I will soon change a few of the details so that it fits a more. . . . un-knightly group. But name stays! :3 Just send a mail to Rathuul so I know who to find. Plus there is now an IC entry exam XD
Spoiler:
Edgar Allan Poe
Heh, I originally made the guild, I was Lora. Goodluck, sir. Just passing by and saw this.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Phoenix Knights mangaboy111 2 4,521 11-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Grandbell Knights CappnRob 20 4,624 02-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Last Post: CappnRob