The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blood Elf Warlocks
I recently thought of this little thing, and was just curious.

If a High Elf became a Warlock, would they become a Blood Elf? Is it possible that there were green eyed Elves walking around pre-Frozen Throne? Not that I intend on playing one, nor should anyone, but it just crossed my mind.

If I'm correct, becoming a Blood Elf relies on indulging in Fel energies to sustain themselves. So... if a High Elf happened to drink Fel Blood or anything like that, would his eyes have turned green? Or anything like that?

This is just a discussion. I don't think there's anything concrete on the subject. Though if there are, well, then this topic will be over quickly!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
...In theory, I would have to say yes.

However, Warlocks were rare to the point of non-existence prior to the fall of Quel'thalas.

High Elves were such a moral, tight-knit bunch, even if their Sin'dorei successors aren't... quite.

I mean, it's stated in lore that even rogues were pitifully scarce.

As an afterthought, I will also mention that it was brought up in some obscure lore reference that not all Quel'dorei had blue eyes. Some were born with green or violet, it's just that Blood Elves have a unanimous and unholy emerald.
Probably if they did it constantly in huge amounts. After all it was a pretty big boom that made all their eyes green.

Though they wouldnt become a blood elf, as technically speaking, its a name given to themselves, rather than a complete 100% new race. They would just appear physically identical to one.
I'd say no.

The High Elves only became Blood Elves (or rather, their eyes only turned green) after they started siphoning mana/energy from demons in order to sustain themselves against their arcane addiction in the absence of the Sunwell.

So, actual usage of Fel magic wouldn't have turned their eyes green unless they started drinking fel-blood or the like at an early stage, at which point I'd have imagined some sort of mutations would occur (depending on how much blood). Why they turned green was because they consumed demonic energies by [Mana Tap]ing demons.
I'd say no too, since it was teh fel offered by Ilidan and the amount in which it came that turned 'em and I doubt one single warlock would gather such in his "short" years.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
A massive transfusion of Fel, as illustrated by Loxysox, would cause mutations such as darker skin and glowing green eyes, such as the fate of Demon Hunters, were they not to gouge the eyes. However, it would take a literal transfusion like the Hunters bleeding Fel into their heart and eyes.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
LostStranger Wrote:...In theory, I would have to say yes.

However, Warlocks were rare to the point of non-existence prior to the fall of Quel'thalas.

High Elves were such a moral, tight-knit bunch, even if their Sin'dorei successors aren't... quite.

I mean, it's stated in lore that even rogues were pitifully scarce.

As an afterthought, I will also mention that it was brought up in some obscure lore reference that not all Quel'dorei had blue eyes. Some were born with green or violet, it's just that Blood Elves have a unanimous and unholy emerald.

If I'm right Lost
Which I think I am, wouldn't you say that its possible?
Seeing as when a High Elf were to absorb magic their eyes changed to that magics color?

[justify]Hmmm curious...[/justify]
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Aphetoros, you're doing it wrong.

You have to do it like this.

And in random intervals.

In my opinion, though, this seems completely valid.
If a Blood Elf had been researching fel for their life, there's a good chance that they would eventually succumb to what many succumbed to in a day.

It's like Fel Addiction, but for nubs.
Well maybe if it weren't so confusing I'd be able to do it right!

So Danalthar, did you mean high elf in your post? I couldn't tell because of your typo.
Anyway it totally seems plausible.
But you'd have to have been researching Fel...
...for years.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
That's what I meant.

They do live forever.

Researching fel for that time seems perfectly plausible.

If you ignore the War of the Ancients

They did quite like fel.

Transformation is easy.

In my opinion, though, there are already too many Blood Elf warlocks.
Really? I only know of a few. Warlocks are uncommon. :o
Bah, maybe I'm just saying Blood Elves in general.

Too many anyways.

Silly, silly Elves.

And don't say Human's are worse.

It's wrong to rag on your own kind.

Nubs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warlocks using arcane Kenert 6 1,334 06-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Kenert
  On Uncorrupted Warlocks. shotzy 8 2,262 07-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Beltharean
  Warlocks, Tolerable. Not KoS. DiesUltime 29 3,925 03-10-2011, 06:33 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  Warlocks and their loyal companions: Souls. Kenert 10 1,751 12-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Kage
  An appeal to fairness, warlocks, necromancers and the arcane Arrillion 36 5,758 12-15-2010, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Sourpuddle