The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question - Questionnaire Uncertainty due to Connection
I'd like to start off by saying that I'm writing this out of genuine curiosity and not from impatience. I realize the processes that are maintained around here and how hard the GMs work to see that they're followed and done correctly to ensure that everyone has equal opportunity for what the server and the people on it have to offer (both in-game and on the forums). Also, if I'm posting this in the wrong area, I apologize. Now then, onto my problem...

I submitted my grunt questionnaire about a week or so ago (or at least I believe I did). During the time my modem was frequently acting up, sometimes restarting in the middle of RP sessions and more commonly, shutting down all together for a few hours. It was during the submitting of my questionnaire that the latter happened, so I figured on waiting a while to see whether or not it was put through. Now that some time has passed, I'm wondering how I might find that out without the risk of bothering a GM and seeming like an impatient prat.

Can anyone help me out?
"The 'Red Death' had long devastated the country. No pestilence had ever been so fatal, or so hideous. Blood was its Avatar and its seal --the redness and the horror of blood. ~And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all. " - Edgar Allan Poe
Since it appears that you just had your first month, they might have been holding off on accepting/denying it until the fourteenth..Which was a few days ago. Also, if you don't have an approved character profile, you may not be able to be gruntified until then.

When in doubt, you can always repost. :o
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Cressy Wrote:Since it appears that you just had your first month, they might have been holding off on accepting/denying it until the fourteenth..Which was a few days ago. Also, if you don't have an approved character profile, you may not be able to be gruntified until then.

When in doubt, you can always repost. :o

I have two profiles approved, pending gruntship, but the timing deal does make sense. Also, I didn't know you were allowed to repost a questionnaire which was why I was hesitant to do so.
"The 'Red Death' had long devastated the country. No pestilence had ever been so fatal, or so hideous. Blood was its Avatar and its seal --the redness and the horror of blood. ~And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all. " - Edgar Allan Poe
Oh, well.. People used to do it when I approved them. So...If you reapply, and they scold you...

Blame it on me. :D
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Alrighty, this should clear up all the worry then. Thank you very much! :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Lingering Uncertainty Alliicce 9 2,408 01-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Hoping to resolve connection/patching issues Tammuril 5 1,209 03-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Connection Query Kretol 6 1,543 12-13-2009, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Drust
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe
  Connection Issue Anski 4 1,012 04-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Anski