The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Connection Query
Since I tend to be at work most days, do these connection woes generally happen every day, or only occasionally? Also, when you do experience them happening, at what time does it usually occur? (Please be sure to specify your time zone)
Quite ironic to see a topic as this popping up at the first sight of intense lag on my end.

It started around 0:00 UTC+1, and as far as I know, still goes for me at the moment. I'll log in to see if I'm still experiencing high latency on the server.
It's usually daily for me, and It's on both ends. I don't know when it's the server and when it's me though.
Generally my connection to the server is rock solid. It's quite rare for me to have issues like this.
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
My connection is always below 200 ms, unless the server acts up. Then it quickly turns above 2000 ms and lord knows what.. Usually it's in the late evenings (0:00~2:00 am, GMT+1) for me, and they have been appearing more lately but never insanely long. Like.. 15 minutes tops maybe, a crash somewhere and then it was fixed. Can't say it really bugs me but hurr, does kill off certain scenes.
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
I generally have around 200 ms latency, like Aruen, but it can rise to 700 ms at a few occasions. However, as today, when it rised to 8500 ms... Well, it's extremely rare for me. This was the first time for me that it ever reached that high.
I have never had a connection problem with the server, very rarely i get disconnected.
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A query. Ben 10 2,606 09-24-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  A Second Query. Ben 3 879 09-24-2011, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Delta
  Question - Questionnaire Uncertainty due to Connection ToxinDoctor 4 913 12-18-2010, 12:38 PM
Last Post: ToxinDoctor
  Query! Kretol 23 3,340 05-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Last Post: PiesOfNub
  General query 4 1,045 04-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Tobeh