The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mok'Nathal = available race ?
For those who do not know, a Mok'Nathal is a clan of mostly half-orc/ogre, but has other half-<race> as well.
http://www.wowpedia.org/Mok'Nathal_Clan

Quote:This page represents the best efforts of the WoWWiki community to create a fact-based analysis of related species ideas on why races directly connected to other races as protospecies, protoraces, subraces, or subspecies unsuited to the race ideas page may or may not be included as a playable race as the World of Warcraft expands. Note that, though Blizzard currently appears to have a policy of choosing original and unique races, this page is no less legitimate than the above.
^
http://www.wowpedia.org/Related_race_ideas
Here you go, and look up for "Mok'Nathal" or "Half-Ogre".

So, my question is: are Mok'Nathal's available for RP'ing ?
Nope. Just nope.

Edit: Actually, they may be but you'd need to post a special profile and have it approved by a GM before posting.
And as far as I'm concerned Rexxar is the last of the Mok'nathal.
I thought half races were not available to being roleplayed.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Arrillion Wrote:And as far as I'm concerned Rexxar is the last of the Mok'nathal.
This is untrue.
Skaar Wrote:I thought half races were not available to being roleplayed.
This is true.
Yes, this is a necro, as the interest has risen again.
Final verdict and reason?
Possibly by way of CMC. That's the only way I could see this going through, personally.
So it -is- worth a shot.
After all, Kret himself approves those, right?
Kret is the only one who approves them, yes.

I... wouldn't necessarily say that that means there's a good shot at it, since I'm uncertain how often he checks and if he states a clear disapproval if something isn't allowed, but you are welcome to submit the profile.
If you can come up with a really good reason to play a Mok'Nathal as opposed to a normal Orc, then you would probably be allowed.

But I imagine coming up with a reason good enough would be very, very difficult.
Do notice this:

Quote:Leoroxx, Rexxar's father, states that "being born a half-breed does not make you Mok'Nathal", implying that being Mok'Nathal is not a racial designation, but rather a philosophy.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Race Elimination Game Nymus 198 20,393 10-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Altaine
  But I dont know how to Rp as a <insert epic race here> therew 17 3,922 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Piken
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Re-done Race Relation Guide, Preparing for Cata Harmonic 25 4,305 02-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Harmonic