The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Houses in Nagrand?
Hello!

Just a small suggestion I was making.

One or two of those floating islands in Nagrand are awfully bare; besides, they would make a good dwelling for quite a bit of people. Draeneis, Orcs looking over their lost homeland; evil warlocks hiding from the world, mages seeking a remote place for their experiments, stationned armies, Paladins watching over the world of Nagrand, and pretty a lot of things.

Would it be possible to put one, or maybe two furnished houses (something basic; we don't need doors / innkeepers / etc.) and, accordingly, a portal to GMI from there? It doesn't have to be rushed, or considered asap, but that would be most welcomed!

-Lynoa
I think only a Dreanic house is possible, or Dreanic huts.
Or Orcish buildings.
Other buildings seem just wrong, since there is also broken presence in that area.
Who are even less fond of other races and their habits.
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
Jaella Wrote:I think only a Dreanic house is possible, or Dreanic huts.
Or Orcish buildings.
Other buildings seem just wrong, since there is also broken presence in that area.
Who are even less fond of other races and their habits.

They don't have flying mounts, lawl.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Noo, it could have been raised off the skies in the destruction of Draenor. You have trees that were ripped off. Why not Draenic huts?
Well, unfortunately I do not believe any Draenei buildings at all can be spawned. I know human and orc ones can, though only selective structures- And, like, maybe all of about two night elven buildings. Maybe one Tauren one.

What I'm getting at is we don't have much that would really fit in with the area. :u
Ahh...well of course one could simply 1) put a Night Elf house and pretend it's a Draenic house (which sucks), 2) put a human building, but then it restrains a lot of RP down (no more Draenei RP, maybe mage or warlock or rogue or military HUMAN RP), or 3) Put an orc building.

Solution 3 might look a bit off, but it would give a reason more for people to roleplay in Nagrand (and Outlands since it's really a flight away), and while the building might not fit 100% within the setting, the architecture and looks is rather identical to what can already been found - the Ring of Trials, for instance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Empty hearthglen houses ProjectRandom 6 1,373 12-08-2013, 04:04 AM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  A Roleplay-Friendly Nagrand Noble 7 2,158 12-31-2012, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  WTB: Nagrand Cherries Hexproof 1 710 08-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Clear Out The Stores (And Maybe Other Houses Too) Loxmardin 25 4,698 08-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Nagrand Island RP spot? Kyndari 8 2,031 12-14-2011, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Caravan