The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Final Light
The Final Light.

If you've taken the time to look at this, I'd like to thank you. The Final Light is currently recruiting. You may be wondering "Who are the Final Light, and why would I want to join them?" Well, I want to answer you. We are a group people who take note of corruption around us, and decide to stand against it so that others may be free of it. We do not seek to rebuild society in a "better image" nor do we want it's downfall. We simply seek to make things better for those to come. We are not over zealous Paladins, nor are we psychopathic Warlocks. We are the middle ground. Those who seek to make progress, without utter destruction or change on either side. We accept all with open arms. Horde or Alliance, human or orc. We don't care. If you want to make the path you've walked down your entire life, a better place for the next to come across it, then you are welcomed with us. Well I believe this has established our goals, and if you seek to join us, then it has established your's as well. Please, look for me in Ratchet, or more often, Booty Bay if you wish to join. Have a safe journey. - Faeron Windsayer

This poster can be found pinned to walls and on fences in Ratchet and Booty Bay. The border is made up of a repeating cycle of golden weaponry. Hammer, Axe, Sword, Dagger, Pole Arm, Staff, repeat. At the bottom of the sheet is an emblem. It depicts a shield with a sword, tip down, on top of it.

[OOC]
Alright, time to explain this. The Final Light are a group of all races, all classes (Aside from warlocks, of course) and all factions. Our main focus is to do good deeds around any area we have access to. Once we have enough active troops, we will form alliances and join against the House of Hellfire and other such groups. I come and go rather randomly. My schedule changes each day and I can't be online when people want to join every time. If I am not online at the time that you wish to join, please just send me an IC letter and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience. Now I know this is rather small for a guild post, but I just don't have that much to explain. Everything and anything that you need answered can be asked in game just as easily if not more than on the forums.
Basically another CoB, except not secret?
Aulten would love to try and infiltrate this group and wreak internal havok. Although his warlockyness would probably be discovered.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
CoB? Who are they?....I think I just proved your point....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vigilance of the Light Thoradin 7 1,951 07-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Last Post: DannyRhodes
  Sisters of the Light Nephuria 12 2,385 04-22-2012, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Nephuria
  The Church of the Holy Light Dascki 2 1,226 09-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Dascki
  Scorching Light Uthaniel 8 1,585 09-13-2011, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Sol
  The Light of Nova ThePharaoh 14 2,755 08-27-2010, 06:23 AM
Last Post: ThePharaoh