The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Scorching Light
[Image: Paladin_crest.png]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRLdhFVzqt4[/youtube]

Scorching Light

"The Lich King may be gone, eh? But th' scourge. It's still gatherin'. Ah wanna put a stop to 'em, but ah can't do it on me own. Ah need the help of the brave, o' the willin'. Ah'll put a stop to their blasphemous crusade in our lands - If it's the last thing ah do."

The Scourge has been defeated. But the undead, haven't. Even now, they scurry our lands, committing atrocities to our people, terrors one can barely name.

No longer.

Scourge, Legion, Undead, Forsaken - Let them all come. We'll strike them down, put them back where they belong. With the Light at our side, we won't fall. We can't fall.

The Scorching Light is a post-restart guild led by Munix Brightaxe, a dwarven paladin with unique abilities in the Light. It's main focus is the defeat of the Undead Scourge, although they may temporarily assist others in the destruction of the Burning Legion and it's legionnaires.

Overall devoted to do good, members of this guild should strive to bring a better future to Azeroth as a whole, acting as the Light's hammer of justice and punishing the wicked so the just does not have to suffer.

All in all, this is the only guild I have planned post restart (Sorry to anyone hoping I'd be remaking The Hunt - I won't. If FlyingSquirrel wants to, I'll gladly join. But not lead.) and it will at first be active.

I have in mind making an event every week or so, or at the very least every two weeks. The guild will also have normal RP, of course, commonly based around Darkshire or Stormwind.

How does the system work?

The guild uses a trust-based combat system based on opponent difficulty. This ranges from "Minions" to "Bosses", difficulty ultimately increasing with every turn. The full ranking scale is:

Minion, Soldier, Lieutenant, General, Boss and Special.

Giant compendium of enemies - This will be updated regularly.
Quote:Zombie
Spoiler:
[Image: zombie3.jpg][Image: zombie1.jpg][Image: zombie2.jpg]
Notes: Common foot soldier of the Scourge. Can be dispatched easily.
Quote:Skeleton
Spoiler:
[Image: skeleton4.jpg][Image: skeleton3.jpg][Image: skeleton2.jpg][Image: skeleton1.jpg]
Notes: Magic empowering them is a bit stronger. Hardier than Zombies.
Quote:Undead Vrykul
Spoiler:
[Image: zombievrykul1.jpg][Image: zombievrykul2.jpg]
Notes: One of the most powerful zombies. Advised not to be engaged alone.
Quote:Super Zombie
Spoiler:
[Image: superzombie1.jpg]
Notes: Arguably the strongest type of zombie. Shouldn't be engaged alone.
Quote:Necromancer
Spoiler:
[Image: necromancer1.jpg]
Notes: Scourge worshippers responsible for summoning the undead. Will usually have other undead backing him up, in addition to summoning more himself. Advised bringing large numbers.
Quote:Lich
Spoiler:
[Image: lich1.jpg]
Notes: Necromancers that believe to have "transcended". Immortal unless it's phylacteri is shattered.

Compendium of members Also updated regularly.
Quote:Munix Brightaxe/Shatterfist
Spoiler:
[Image: munix2.jpg]
Notes: Light he calls upon is Silver, but cannot be used to harm anyone who isn't evil. Kagrune Shatterfist's blood brother. Enjoys drinking ale while watching the sunset from Stormwind's harbor.
Quote:Kagrune Shatterfist/Brightaxe
Spoiler:
[Image: Kagrune.jpg]
Notes: Munix's blood brother. Excellent hand-to-hand combatant.

...Phew! I'll finish this later.
This is a shameless bump. Read the topic and post your opinions, you... Things!
Open for Warriors? I believe Alastor Dwane would fit here. :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
It's open to all classes save for Warlocks and their variants, Shadow Priests and their variants, and Necromancers!
Guess it's settled then. Alastor's joining. :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Uthaniel, I love you, I think you have givin' me a reason to make a character alliance side that would love to be apart of this, I was reading and I think I found myself a little inspired to go find a grave yard and hope there is a zombie so I can hit it with a shovel, when I get back from this wedding thingie....a person will be made for this guild! Or at least in hopes to want to join the guild!
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

He most surely will!
Added a bit to the main post! HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL WANT TO JOIN NOW.

...Please?
After seeing a few of you guys and the aftermath of your little event on Sunday, I can only offer my ringing endorsement for this guild. :D I may endeavour to stick a character in here some time soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vigilance of the Light Thoradin 7 1,951 07-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Last Post: DannyRhodes
  Sisters of the Light Nephuria 12 2,385 04-22-2012, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Nephuria
  The Church of the Holy Light Dascki 2 1,226 09-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Dascki
  The Final Light Gaiaboy10 3 825 01-17-2011, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Gaiaboy10
  The Light of Nova ThePharaoh 14 2,755 08-27-2010, 06:23 AM
Last Post: ThePharaoh