The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

RP Locations.
I've allways loved the RP locations, they provide easily accessable spots to RP at that can be used by a lot of people while not really needing that much work or changes. After taking tour around the ones we already have I thought that maybe we're missing something, I would like to see a few darker themed RP locations for, well, darker characters, heh.

While the Catacombs is an excellent place to meet new people I've personally found that after meeting up there we try to get out, find a more private (or less populated, heh) place, to get away from IC channels acting like we were in the middle of some event and because the Catacombs are a bit too large and confusing to some of our tastes. Sadly there ain't many places to go to conduct our grimdark business, hehe.

So, my two suggestions.

The Safehouse - A remote house that can act as a refuge for, say, an assassin after a hit. The place would be stocked with supplies that any assassin or mercenary could use, poisons, weapons, beds and bread. Perhaps a secret room for hiding in?
Place: The Raven Hill Cemetary House (surrounded by dark mists it has the perfect atmosphere), the Ravenholdt Mansion, or maybe the abandoned village east of the city in Alterac?

The Laboratory - A scientists wonderland, especially if they lack any sense of morallity. This place would be filled with all the tools a warcraft scientist would need, alchemy equipment, test subjects, saws and needles for that gory work. Perhaps phlogiston containers, blood samples and machinery for the less mystically inclined.
Place: Not sure where we could put this, personally I'd like to see it somewhere other than in a tomb, the place can still seem dark without being around graves. Though I would love to see a place like the Slaugthered Lamb but useable by both factions, maybe with more of a laboratory feel to it too, hehe.

I think these two spots would complement the Mage Tower nicely, and would give darker characters more options to RP in other than the Catacombs, Raven Hill, and maybe Undercity. While you'd be right in that there are probably more places that we could RP in they are a bit hard to get to, and spending 15-20 minutes travelling between locations before you can get to some RP (not to mention if one has to do something elsewhere, and thus ends up having to get back to GMI and then travel back again) is a bit of a pain.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nostra Wrote:The Laboratory - A scientists wonderland, especially if they lack any sense of morallity. This place would be filled with all the tools a warcraft scientist would need, alchemy equipment, test subjects, saws and needles for that gory work. Perhaps phlogiston containers, blood samples and machinery for the less mystically inclined.
Place: Not sure where we could put this, personally I'd like to see it somewhere other than in a tomb, the place can still seem dark without being around graves. Though I would love to see a place like the Slaugthered Lamb but useable by both factions, maybe with more of a laboratory feel to it too, hehe.

I love this idea. There aren't many locations available for a doctor or scientist in WoW, so it would be a welcome addition. At least three characters of mine would benefit from it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RP locations (Cata) Nick 35 5,512 05-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Micheru
  NPC Quest/Trainer/Misc locations. Uguu 10 2,161 01-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Deoblo138
  Empty RP Locations solinax 6 1,570 01-07-2012, 05:32 AM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  Portal Locations: Zones. Stormgald 2 810 05-05-2011, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Stormgald
  RP Locations. Diethe 22 3,065 11-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Harmonic