The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

OOC Meet 'n Greet!
[Image: Unicorn_4_Balloon__FREE__by_Dragon_Lady.gif]OOC Meet 'n Greet![Image: Unicorn_4_Balloon__FREE__by_Dragon_Lady.gif]

I have thrown these numerous times over the past two and a half years since I joined and it was always a lot of fun. Basically, we all come together on the server, meet people who we probably would have never talked to before, find out a little bit about each other, why we are here and what our concerns are for the server.

So, the juicy information!

[Image: Unicorn_4_Balloon__FREE__by_Dragon_Lady.gif]
[Image: Bunny_Cupcake_Gif_by_UnluckyPrincess.gif]Where: Maraudon! I love that effin' place. Probably the hippest, perdifullest place in the whole game! I am hoping a GM can help summon? This can possibly be changed to a different location if need be.
[Image: Bunny_Cupcake_Gif_by_UnluckyPrincess.gif]When: Sunday, February 20th, 2011 at 10:00 (AM) server time.
[Image: Bunny_Cupcake_Gif_by_UnluckyPrincess.gif]What you need to bring: Answer the following questions about yourself and put them on a macro! Make sure it fills only ONE macro...If you make the answers too long it really lengthens the event.

What is your forum name?
Favorite character?
Your favorite area in all of World of Warcraft?

Also, please think of ONE concern(If you have any) for the server. Too many makes it drag on for hours. :c

[Image: Bunny_Cupcake_Gif_by_UnluckyPrincess.gif]Make sure you come with an optimistic attitude! Please no QQing!

[Image: Bunny_Cupcake_Gif_by_UnluckyPrincess.gif]DISCLAIMER:[Image: Bunny_Cupcake_Gif_by_UnluckyPrincess.gif]

Please do not come intending to troll this Meet 'n Greet. Please do not spam emotes or says in the area, it will lag us more than it would normally have to. Please follow all server rules, including keyboarding skills. Please have your macro prepared before the event. Make sure to be kind and respectful towards other players and their feelings. No profanity. :C If Cressy can not curse in the event, you cannot either.

[Image: Bunny_Cupcake_Gif_by_UnluckyPrincess.gif]Any questions or concerns? Please post.
[Image: Bunny_Cupcake_Gif_by_UnluckyPrincess.gif]
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
<3. I was wondering when another would come.
Bump!

Much love for the Meet 'n Greets.
Ready to troll!

I'll try to be there, just gotta figure out what time this really is.

I've been to most of these meets, I think, and they're pretty good. I recommend any who's around at the time to tag along!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Maraudon? Unless you want the meet 'n greet to consist of only 5 people, I suggest you change location. >.<
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
....Fff I forgot this isn't arcemu..>> Well...

LET'S SAY SECRET LOCATION AND TO MEET IN GMI
...Bump! Remember to have your macro finished and pleeeasseee come to the event. :D
If I'm up at that hour, I'll try and make it!

(Posted via my phone)
I'll be thar :3
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder. Therefore, anyone with eyes knows gnomes and taurens are not pretty.
Naturally alot of us have more than one issue. What happens if we finish, and people are willing to stay to discuss more?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Then we discuss more. But we did decide that last time we would cut it off at the two hour mark. So...Once lunch hits, we are going to stop. Four hour long meet and greets are tiresome, especially for the person who is doing the logs.
So, is this in an hour?

Where we supposed to be?

Crap, I completely forgot about this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meet and Greet! Reigen 79 17,621 12-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  Meet 'n Greet: Re-re-remix Cressy 32 4,199 11-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Psychyn