The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Meet 'n Greet: Re-re-remix
What is it for?: An OOC meet and greet! Everyone can come together so they can meet new people and possibly find new RP connections! There will be a discussion afterwards where you can voice concerns for the server.

Where is it at
?: SECRET LOCATION.

What is the date/time
?: November 7th, 2012 at 2:30 PM server time, as well as November 7th, 2012 at 9:00 PM server time!

What to bring
?: Any munchies that you might need while getting to know each other! Plus your favorite character! Also! Get a macro ready with these questions! I intend for it to run smoothly, so if you hold up the line I'll be vurry angry. XC

1. What is your forum account name?
2. Why is -this- your favorite character?
3. If you could RP as any race from the World of Warcraft series, what would you do?
4. Do you feel communication between staff and players is strained? If yes, what can be done to alleviate the issue?(Please don't make this too long and make it appropriate.)

At the end, we will then have a time where you can state your concerns for the server. (This does not mean, "I do not like Cressy because she's mean!" this is actual concerns, "I feel like we should revamp the chat rules!") Please do not interrupt and wait your turn. If someone else states the same concern as you, please feel free to add on to it when you are called on. Yeah, this is going to be like elementary school. Who ever has the happy ball gets to talk.

Disclaimer
: You do not have to give out any real names, locations or say anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. During this I will ask that public channels (Chat/Barrenschat/LFG/Adult) will remain quiet so that unnecessary distractions will be eliminated. Remember, no profanity; this may be OOC but we still have people who are offended by the language. Also, no sexual references. Keep it clean kids.

If you are unable to make it, I will be posting an overview of what goes on.

Hope to see you all there!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I remember this having some hostility to it the first time I went to one, yet at the same time I met players and characters that helped me expand my RP experiences. I'm glad you guys are deciding to do it again. It might be helpful to remind players what constructive criticism looks like and what plain old criticism looks like in order to alleviate some of that potential hostility.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
My name is Rensin

Clap Clap

I'm pretty stout

Clap Clap

To all my homegirls

Clap Clap

I give a shout

Clap Clap

Get to know me

Clap Clap

And what I'm about

...Hopefully I can attend.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Will be there. Not sure if I can stay for all of it but I am happy to see that meet 'n greet didn't die.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
Hurray! An hour I don't have to fight tooth and nail to attend!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
My husband just informed me that I will not be allowed to stay up till that hour. So let's try to do it at noon the same day!

Lol.

Just to clarify, we will be returning from a party and no one wants me to be drunk.

...or do you?
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Noon???!!! Now I do have to fight tooth and nail! ;_;

Oh, well. Have fun, everyone.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Ttly drnk crsy?

I smell fun. Do it! /grin
I will be working that day/time. :(
Not gonna lie, until I read the macro part and the disclaimer I thought this was a real-life meet-up thing. Especially with the 'bring munchies' part being included. :P
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
I'll attend...I guess. =D
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
No clue if I can make it, but most likely can't. Attended one of these ages ago, was pretty good. Never had so much lag in my life on here till that event. :D

Enjoy!
Cressy, why do you post? You're supposed to be super-mega-banned.

Go eat a salad or something.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I'll see what I can do.
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mm23aa9Mfc1qg2fb3o3_500.gif]
I might reinstall Coth just to go ingame during the meet n' greet to socialize with you crazy bastards.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meet and Greet! Reigen 79 17,621 12-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  Meet 'n Greet: Six or...seven...Ten? Cressy 23 3,566 06-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  Oceanside OOC Meet and Greet Wuvvums 2 878 01-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Meet 'n Greet 8.6.3c Cressy 14 2,155 07-11-2011, 12:19 PM