The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for a new character!
I hope I'm allowed to put this here. I didn't found any other suitable place on the forum!

So, here is the thing.
I wish to make a troll pirate with connection to the voodoo.
However, I'd like to create something mysterious about him, so he could sail the seas forever!

My idea is: So, a troll pirate, he used to sail around Tirisfal Glades shores. He was out for an expedition. He had no idea there was a plague wandering around there, as he got infected by it and becomes a forsaken one. It be his curse he has to bear.

Is this a possibility that could work? Please give me some feedback! Thanks in advance.
Most awesome signature of Cap'n Scila! Check check check!

Spoiler:
[Image: f7247.png]
The Plague only worked on Humans, I believe. And why would he be up there 8 years ago? That was -right- after they got to Kalimdor.
It affected Humans and High Elves, in fact. One would also have to wonder that, Squirrel. I see it as being rather silly to have a Troll somewhere where it really shouldn't be. But hey, that's just me.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Or! the troll was taken away by pirates!

Hehe, guess my little plan won't work, since it only affected humans you said. :P

Spoiler:
Umm.. not only humans... There are even a few quests to kill undead trolls, that -were- affected by the plague, in the plaguelands. And muahahaha, trolls are actually common arround every place of the world. You know, that Tirisfal Glades are quite near Amani empire.
I believe that he is referring to a Darkspear, however. And, they weren't in that area at the time, nor were they ever there. The trolls, I believe, weren't risen by the plague. There are more than one ways to skin a cat. Raise an undead, as this case would be.
Spoiler:
Quote:Unfortunately for the hunting party, a powerful lich had deliberately cursed the beasts. Any living creature that consumed the animals' flesh would be converted into undeath. Afterwards, the lich was able to impose his will upon the undead trolls. Following the lich's commands, most of the undead trolls formed a base of operations in the southwest of the Eastern Plaguelands.

One of the undead trolls was given a horrifying mission by his new master: to return home and infect the rest of his people. Hameya managed to hold onto his willpower long enough to scribble a brief account of what had occurred. His desperate note offered a reward for anyone who killed him before he reached his home.
Cookie Wrote:
Quote:Unfortunately for the hunting party, a powerful lich had deliberately cursed the beasts. Any living creature that consumed the animals' flesh would be converted into undeath. Afterwards, the lich was able to impose his will upon the undead trolls. Following the lich's commands, most of the undead trolls formed a base of operations in the southwest of the Eastern Plaguelands.

One of the undead trolls was given a horrifying mission by his new master: to return home and infect the rest of his people. Hameya managed to hold onto his willpower long enough to scribble a brief account of what had occurred. His desperate note offered a reward for anyone who killed him before he reached his home.

They're talking about Forest Trolls, which would require a Custom Model Submission. At the time of the Plague, the Darkspears were with the Orcs on Kalimdor and I doubt any other Troll had good enough Naval technology to be up there.
So actually it could exist, so maybe I post a profile in the section "special profiles?"

Spoiler:
Not special, character submissions. No Troll would have any reason to be up there, other than a Forest Troll who I doubt would leave Feralas Hinterlands that far in a boat, of which they only have canoes, if they even have any.
Hmm... Southsea pirates have trolls
Those aren't Darkspear, however. We're only allowed to play Darkspear, or any Troll who left their tribe, and joined the Darkspear.
Spoiler:
The Trolls that joined Thrall came in contact with the undead and the plague on the battlefields of northern Kalimdor just before the end of the Third War. He could have been slain by Scourge there.
I'm getting confused. :P

Spoiler:
I'm fairly certain that you can play any jungle troll as long as you have a good reason why they would be attacked by their old tribe (if from a hostile NPC tribe). And jungle trolls have long been pirates, or a slaves to pirates or goblin merchants so playing one of those would probably work, it's all possible, though I'd still have a chat with a GM to make sure it's OK with them.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Character Feedback: Taz'garrak falcophoenix 1 676 08-19-2012, 06:41 PM
Last Post: vizkus
  Character feedback before the restart! Jacula 3 953 07-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Jacula