The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Storm Earth and Fire! Heed my call!
One thing I will be starting to do when I get back it provoke WAR! Yes war, because this is Warcraft and Warcraft with out war isn't very Warcraft. Anyone who has a standing argument against that, which makes sense is welcome to try.

"No matter how hard you try you can't stop us now!" It's been brewing and boiling up and soon it will have to burst. Okay I've been Horde since Warcraft started out, and even the peaceful Frost Wolf Clan go to war against the Alliance. It's not going to be an organised event. This is just a shout out to any Alliance or Horde I come across on my Orc or Night Elf a fight, hopefully to the death, will occur unless it's in an area which would be suicidal to fight in.

You see, I am not the type to be scared of my character dieing. Nor am I the type to go and ressurect the character once he is dead. Now, if I am extremely unlucky the character will have a life expectancy of a day. Haha. But if things roll out well then they may survive and I'll get them approved etc etc.

I don't think it is breaking any rules. So it's just a heads up. Happy playing ^^
"Even a stopped clock, tells the right time twice a day."
Your mohawk is awesome. Your arguement is invalid valid.
mangaboy111 Wrote:One thing I will be starting to do when I get back it provoke WAR!

Quote:provoke WAR!

You've won an internet, mentlegan. If you go into Ashenvale you'll have plenty of people trying to rip your throat out chase you away nicely.
I am happy, and can not wait.
Good man, place needs more war stuff! lol, I am a huge advocate for War RP, and once Cataclysm is closer to being released, we've a planned war between sanctioned Alliance and Horde military guilds to fight in the Southern Barrens. Should be fun, wish you luck on this one!
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Die in a fire: An end to Sersay Sersay 21 4,141 09-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  A Call For Diversity CappnRob 47 9,015 11-25-2011, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Dae
  "Warrior Mages" or w/e you choose to call them muhaha8 5 1,141 10-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post: aroes
  Camp fire Stories! ThePharaoh 23 4,001 05-25-2010, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Death Kittens...or Knights. Whichever you want to call them. garrett 37 5,036 10-22-2009, 06:05 AM
Last Post: garrett