The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Back in Black
Good day, everyone!
Well, long story short - about half a year ago I left the server, gave myself a break from WoW. (One of the causes was a ragequit due to my Grunt app getting denied, haha)
So, I decided I miss you people too much, and I'm installing WoW and downloading the patches as we speak.
Is there any form of an IRC for CoTH so I could get to know the new and old people better?
Also, is there anything new, a major change, I need to know of? I've read most of the stickies but then again I could have missed something.
The downloads will take about 12 hours, so it'd be nice to have someone to talk to about the server.
Well, I'm hoping my account's still okay, maybe I'll apply for a Grunt again.
I hope I'll have a good time with all of you, again!
Oh, I remember you! I was wondering where you went off to. o.O

Either way. The closest thing to IRC we have is Ventrilo, I'd say. Although most people tend to stick to their microphones, a friendly request to get into the Chat channel should usually suffice to get someone to talk to.

And, chances are you'll have to recreate your in-game account. I don't remember if you actually were around for the server restart when it happened, but everyone had to recreate their accounts on the new core. It's quickly done, though. If you encounter any problems, feel free to drop me or the other GMs a message and we'll help you as well as we can!

That said, welcome back, dawg!
We have a ventrilo. I also have skype, if you'd like to talk about anything, or need help with anything. Ever.

Welcome back!
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Oh hey! Loxy, I remember you! A GM now? Congratulations!
I also created a new account thru the account creation thingy, I don't mind starting over with my characters.
Also, Kira, please post your Skype, thanks in advance!
Welcome back! I think I remember Namaerina (if she is a Draenei person).
I should warn you that you'll need to be very active for a month before you apply for gruntship.

But that aside, welcome back! I'm afraid I can't actually remember you, hey, you've returned.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Yes, she indeed is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Back! Gunnash 0 5,279 04-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Gunnash
  A Common Misconception about Black Cloth Zenethen 4 4,032 10-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Vrahn
  Hi i'm back Ogbar 4 1,242 02-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Kirabo
  I'm Back!(?) Ukarai 3 993 12-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Last Post: JVNemesis
  Can I come back? ProjectRandom 10 2,788 11-25-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: ProjectRandom