The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cannot Create Server Account
First of all, I would like to add that I do, in fact, have a approved introduction (incase anyone tries to say that is the reason). Now, when I try to log in with my Forum account right when you click on "Create a Server Account," as I press the "Log In" button, my password is reduced to one letter and I am told that my Username or Password is "Incorrect." Any resolutions?
That link is to create a server account - not to log in with your forum account. You'll have to actually create another account for the server using the same username and email as you used to register here on the forums.
Just keep in mind that with how unstable my connection is at the moment, you may be unlucky enough to experience a timeout when trying to do so.
Welcome aboard, either way.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
No I mean like when I try to enter my Forum username and password, my password reduces to one digit (what it looks like), and it says invalid.
Have you set up the server account yet?
You first get accepted into the forums, THEN you *make* a server account. Once you've made it, then you can sign in using the forum information.
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
The account creation thing is case-sensitive, perhaps a capitalized letter in your username was misplaced?
The password reduction is normal.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Account Trouble willie5252 3 991 08-23-2014, 06:07 PM
Last Post: willie5252
  Cannot create server account Nightside 12 1,921 09-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Nightside
  Account Can't make a server account! Manori 0 672 11-18-2012, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Manori
  Create account issue's Kage 3 1,052 01-19-2012, 10:02 AM